It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

member Traking.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
hello, i was wondering if you ATS programmers ever thought of letting members track other members posts.

So that anytime a member your tracking posts something you can easily go see what he had to say.

I know that i like reading certain posts by individuals all the time. And hate that i have to go hunting them down to find new posts by them.

just a thought. if its in place i haven't found it.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
If you click on the member's name in their posts, you will be directed to their profile. In their profile, there is a link that says "Posts". Clicking that link will give you a list of their recent 150 posts or so. There is also a link to show you a list of their 150 recent threads.

Does that help any?

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
yes,
but i was thinking more along the line of select a bunch of members and in my own admin when i load it, it takes care of those steps.

you know technology to make one more lazy

thanks for that reply

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Just bookmark the page of their recent posts.

I know that when I click a post in the list it often gives me a 404.

Ever since Dark Matter .....

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Another option which is probably more along the lines of what you're thinking:

When you come across a post by someone whom you want to read more of in future, click the "Friend" button at the bottom of their post.

Then from your User Profile, you can click on their name and access that person's recent posts whenever you want.

On top of that, you can get to know more about them through the new Web 2.0 social networking features we've recently implemented.

new topics

top topics

join