It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a russian attack video , a must see for russians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
This wasn't meant to be some strategic video, I would have thought that was obvious.

Regards,
Maestro

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Styki
US Army here and some of my battle buddys along with me. Nothing is going to be going down like that. If there is going to be a war going down in US streets you can be sure of that. No US soldier is going to lose a fight like that. Not one of them.

Im going to Iraq in a few days and nothing has pissed me off like this video has. I wonder what the guy who made this was smoking during the process. There are a few other things I would like to say but I would be banned.

Peace

Styki

Hah hah hah hah hah!! You're the best in the biz, Styki! Btw, goodluck to you and your buddies and godspeed.

By the way, funny video -- thanks for posting it. It takes time to put together game graphics, remix a score to match it, etc. -- I smell an Oscar this year.

[edit on 1-5-2007 by carnival_of_souls2047]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
This was the dumbest thing I have ever taken time out of my life to watch.
That is all.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Sorry, I might have overreacted. It was pretty messed up because the soldiers in that video were wearing my unit patch. It's not really something most people look for. When I was watching the video there were a lot of people in my room and well, nobody really cared for it much to say the least... Most of the time I try to keep things at a decent level. We have a lot of discussion about certain topics and I can just close the window, just leave things at that. Come back later and post something when I have cooled down.

I did in a way do that. It would have been a lot worse because pretty much all of the guys wanted to get a few words in so that was the way toned down message.

As for the video, go out and let your dreams be heard! What can I say, im never going to like it, or even watch it ever again. I have bigger things to worry about right now, 8 days an counting.

Styki

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Some people are taking this too seriously. We all loved it when rambo defeated his enemy with one M-16 and an Army Knife. But I guess this hits some of us close to home. Lighten up some of you... especialy those of you in the military that know that this video is unrealistic at best. If there was ever a war between US and Russia skirmishes on the streets of US would be the least of our worries.

Peace...

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Threads requesting an ID on a rifle get locked, but this purile drivel lives on.

Wake up Moderators, this is a weapons forum, delete this trash.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by om3ga123
Some people are taking this too seriously. We all loved it when rambo defeated his enemy with one M-16 and an Army Knife. But I guess this hits some of us close to home. Lighten up some of you... .

Peace...

yes , i must agree that too many people (americans) are taking it serously ,, after all i wonder with hollywood making crap and belittling other's culture is also such fun for hollywood and USA huh ..
then other nation's people must be thinking that hollywood is full of morons and crap

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Seriously, I mean forget movies in wich russia was the bad guy, look at borat. I had a good laugh but how do you think they felt in khazakstan. Let me guess, you don't really care.

Regards,
Maestro

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I for one love this video. I am writing a script on a similar theme myself now. Image this fictious motion picture:

Evil Russian scientist Vlad the Puttin resurrects Lenin and Stalin, and then has them lead a Red Army horde made up of zombies in an invasion against Eastern and Western Europe.

All the mean while the Western media sources are waging an intense propaganda campaign that is a sight to behold: Vlad the Puttin is portrayed as an evil genious intent on bringing back Communism and conquering his neighbors. According to them, he then does everything in his power to mess up things for the holy empire of USSA which is trying to bring freedom to the freedom loving peoples of Iraq and Afganistan who greet them with flowers, hugs, and an occasional road side bomb.

...Oh wait. That second part isn't really fiction. Seems like somebody is already playing out this motion picture in their head. Also seems like that somebody is in charge of the holy empire.

[edit on 4-5-2007 by maloy]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
russians deside to invade america and kill scores of innocent civilians just for the heck of it. right
guess this vid was supposed to be ironical or smth. well the irony is lost on me.
guy who made it must have been really fed up with all the anti-russian propaganda. it shows that he is not a real russian tho. we just dont give a f***

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by gone_wrong
russians deside to invade america and kill scores of innocent civilians just for the heck of it. right
guess this vid was supposed to be ironical or smth. well the irony is lost on me.
guy who made it must have been really fed up with all the anti-russian propaganda. it shows that he is not a real russian tho. we just dont give a f***

CHILL OUT MAN, MANY HOLLYWOOD movies showed russikes as evil people,

in fact this movie shows americans as hedonisitc capitalists cowards nothing more

-------

if you would realise , ronald reagan in 1984 called russia gog and magog o evil empire(1983) , which with its people must be destroyed ....
so implicitly he was endorsing killing of civilians too....

[edit on 9-6-2007 by vK_man]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join