It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was that!?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I would say take a shotgun its around that time of year when the boar's have had there babies.

If one gets near you it can shureley kill you.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
This is just great, brothers. Now that we are completely off topic let us talk about Tibetan food and agricultural irrigation equipment.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
It was the thread starter who went off topic and i think this thread is now at an end.

But thanks for your comment Franz.

Im shure If ignorance is bliss, then you are indeed the happiest person alive.

That is a famous tibetan saying.

(joke btw) or is it ? Yep it is.

P.S
I can do science me lol.

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 9-5-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
OK, I'm guessing it is still a boar or a deer. And guys, remember what I said, brothers...

THINK!

*SARCASM IS NOT NEEDED*

-OkamiZaku

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
Im shure If ignorance is bliss, then you are indeed the happiest person alive.

How did you guess that?
I am amazed, brother. I feel I love you very much.
Yes, I am the most ignorant person in this wonderful world which is populated by very nice people like you.

Now, you my brother are truly special in every way. You make my days worth living.

Something great this way comes! I LOVE YOU ALL!

Aguante h3akalee!

[edit on 9-5-2007 by Franz von Humboldt]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
hi,

am i going to be the first to mention hogzilla?

heres a thread on it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

thanks,

Roswell.

[edit on 10-5-2007 by roswell1]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This is Zak's thread (and he's a dragonlinguist), so is it a dragon?

Every night in the summertime the foxes come out late down the street from a friend of mines house. They work the treeline across the street from him and move slowly down the block. He lives in the middle of the block (a "block" of only 3 houses mind you), so we watch them like a procession. I never stay around and see when they come back, but I am sure it is REALLY late. Sometime in mid summer the babies get to start coming out. All of them have to be really careful because that is when the coyotes are are hunting too, but they don't come to close to the houses. The foxes work the "no mans (dogs) land" between the houses and the fields, the coyotes own the fields!

There's no way you are going to get a picture of them (hey wait in another thread you said you don't own a camera!?!) they are to cautious. Unless you are willing to cover yourself in female fox pee and lay in a ditch all night!

So about that camera...

Originally posted by Dragonoligist Zac
I don't have a cellphone or camera. Ever though of that? Oh yeah, and stfu.
[edit on 15-3-2007 by Dragonoligist Zac]

from www.abovetopsecret.com...
Maybe now that you have a camera we can finally get a sanpshot of the creature from this post?

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Well, i dont quit agree with this,

SCHLIERSEE, Germany - Bruno, the brown bear who sauntered into Germany through the Italian Alps and eluded pursuers in a month-long mountain odyssey, was shot and killed Monday, to the dismay of many
animal lovers,

I dont agree with the term animla lovers, i mean, what is "that" suppose to mean. Animal lovers?? Are you not an animal lover, do yo unot care???

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Where in Germany ? As for wolves it looks like they are back in certain areas..

www.toytowngermany.com...

In S.Africa when in the bush on safari/camping & something goes ape
..or make a "uncomfy" noise ..we run.. I do admire the guts (and i mean i have seen it ..no fear) of German tourists when on a safari they would get out the vehicle & try to get as close as possible to get the perfect vid/pic ignoring instructions of guide..but then one German tourist did end up unfortunately being killed by a lion a few years back while on a safari holiday ..i have lived here for 35 yrs and see real wildlife once a year if i get the time ..but damn i do not get out of the vehicle..

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
RANT
ohhhh lordy... franz, you're a total tittybiscuit. don't ask someone to u2u you instead of replying on this thread if you're going to keep the argument bouncing back and forth on here regardless.
people who twist people's words back onto them do so because they have nothing to say to justify their own behavior. if i were you i'd take a long hard look at yourself and deal with your personal issues before provoking other people into developing their own.
/RANT

FYI the subject did not veer off topic when it switched to foxes. the OP contained *two* questions, once of which was about foxes. *turns on sarcasm machine* READ brother. *switches it back off again and giggles naughtily*

i'm not sure about germany, but here in wales we get treated to fox sightings pretty regularly.
if you're lucky enough to be in a rural area of germany, i suggest you google fox habitats to learn where your foxes are likely to live, and pack your frying pan for a long night's wait!
on the subject of hunting, i was going to get annoyed at the advocation of firearms, but re-read the post in question and realised it was purely for self defense (boar really are nasty buggers when they're cross!).
i often wonder why they don't replace bullets with tranquilizer darts for hunting. think about it - all the benefits of the thrill of the hunt, and none of the babies-starving-slowly guilt.
then again, most hunters have manhood complexes thanks to negative parenting and can only get off on the actual death, so i doubt my idea will catch on!

this sounds to me like a black boar (sorry, didn't do my research again *slaps wrist* i think it's black boars that are typically german?), most likely a male. a female would have charged you, and kept charging you until you left her nest area (obviously not a real nest lol that would be freaky). it was probably just a male boar that didn't realise you were there, did a confused display of bewildered aggression, and then ran off in a panic - as if to say "i'm big and strong and scary, don't even think of chasing me!"

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hogzilla?? Well thats just stupid, like everything else on here, that pig probably just took some stupid wierd kinda pill that makes it fatter, thats all. Its just bloated.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
actually, hogzilla was part domestic, part wild. nobody's ever really come up with a watertight explanation for it's size, but it's generally accepted that the crossbreeding is responsible for most of it.

edit: i shouldn't have bothered replying to your post loser, i see from your points you're an undeniable moron. if you think everything on this site is stupid, don't visit it. of course, i understand why you do. it must be hard having no friends and parents that ignore you. my advice? find something constructive to do. or at least a girlfriend.

[edit on 5/14/2007 by Batty]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Batty
RANT
ohhhh lordy... franz, you're a total tittybiscuit. don't ask someone to u2u you instead of replying on this thread if you're going to keep the argument bouncing back and forth on here regardless.
people who twist people's words back onto them do so because they have nothing to say to justify their own behavior. if i were you i'd take a long hard look at yourself and deal with your personal issues before provoking other people into developing their own.
/RANT

You are hilarious!
You just made my day, brother. I love you.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
sister, actually.
(apologies for the off-topic post mods)

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Batty
sister, actually.

Well, I still love you
Now go and have a very nice day please.

[edit on 17-5-2007 by Franz von Humboldt]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
@ Franz von Humboldt and Batty ... I'm just curious if the two of you are going to be fighting like this in each and every thread? It feels like I have to watch the two of you go at it in every thread I open? Maybe I could suggest the ignore button if you can't stand each other? Either that, or meet up, so you can sort out this "chemistry" between you two.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
that's an excellent idea gem, thanks for the suggestion! *iggied*
once again, sorry for another off-topic post

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
@ Franz von Humboldt and Batty ... I'm just curious if the two of you are going to be fighting like this in each and every thread? It feels like I have to watch the two of you go at it in every thread I open? Maybe I could suggest the ignore button if you can't stand each other? Either that, or meet up, so you can sort out this "chemistry" between you two.

You blind??? I said I love Batty. She is a very nice woman. Smart and beautiful. There are no problems between the two of us.
Now, you are just exaggerating a little bit but not too much.

Btw, there is still a place in my heart for you, brother.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
catch a fox...take a gun. However a pic of a live fox...give it some cherios or some other delicious snack

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by whargoul
This is Zak's thread (and he's a dragonlinguist), so is it a dragon?

Every night in the summertime the foxes come out late down the street from a friend of mines house. They work the treeline across the street from him and move slowly down the block. He lives in the middle of the block (a "block" of only 3 houses mind you), so we watch them like a procession. I never stay around and see when they come back, but I am sure it is REALLY late. Sometime in mid summer the babies get to start coming out. All of them have to be really careful because that is when the coyotes are are hunting too, but they don't come to close to the houses. The foxes work the "no mans (dogs) land" between the houses and the fields, the coyotes own the fields!

There's no way you are going to get a picture of them (hey wait in another thread you said you don't own a camera!?!) they are to cautious. Unless you are willing to cover yourself in female fox pee and lay in a ditch all night!

So about that camera...

Originally posted by Dragonoligist Zac
I don't have a cellphone or camera. Ever though of that? Oh yeah, and stfu.
[edit on 15-3-2007 by Dragonoligist Zac]

from www.abovetopsecret.com...
Maybe now that you have a camera we can finally get a sanpshot of the creature from this post?

1. Oh, ha ha, a dragon, HILARIOUS. Whargoul, you get funnier everytime. (SARCASM...LOOK IT UP)

2. Has it occured to you that I may have not had a cell phone back then, and I do now? Maybe my father has a camera? Hmmm? Thought about it try to THINK. Trust me, it help, especially for people like you. Not saying that to be insulting or anything, but hey...

3. And yes, fox urine would be pretty handy, but I am not bathing in the stuff. And that story may not fit the situation THAT I AM IN!!! THINK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S SITUATIONS, NOT YOURS OR ANYBODY YOU ARE RELATING TO, ALTHOUGH, INFO FROM OTHER PEOPLE CAN COME IN HANDY, THAT JUST DOESN'T SEEM TO FIT THE CASE NOW DOES IT!?

4. Do you enjoy being a cocky, arrogant "smartie?"

5. If you are going to be that way, then just remember...the only thing it will do is cause me to get ticked and probably outwit you!

Guys, thanks for all your help with the beast thing situation, and the fox tips.

WOLVES BACK IN GERMANY?? TO BAD IT'S IN SAXONY BUT STILL HAPPY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 1-6-2007 by OkamiZaku]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join