It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Men Found Guilty of Bomb Plot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   

5 Men Found Guilty of Bomb Plot

news.bbc.co.uk

Five men have been convicted of an al-Qaeda-linked bomb plot in Britain which could have killed hundreds.

It has also been revealed some of the plotters met two of the 7 July London suicide bombers.

The unprecedented investigation also linked back to senior al-Qaeda figures in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Well now seems these guys had links to the guys who carried out 7/7 in London. There are now calls for an independant inquiry, into this, why the Gov has withheld information and restrictions have been put in place, so the media cannot report everything that is going on in this case....

My question would be whats so important that the Gov wont tell us or are they just hyping this to the max to install fear into us all...

Oks anything big happening across the globe today?

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Good example of thought crime, maybe they should arrest everyone. i assume everyone at one time in there lifes, thinks something bad, does not mean they will do anything in the real world.

Just got to keep the fear going, in the media.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
The links with 7/7 are interesting, especially as we were told they were "clean skins", it would appear they were very much on the radar.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Good example of thought crime, maybe they should arrest everyone. i assume everyone at one time in there lifes, thinks something bad, does not mean they will do anything in the real world.

Just got to keep the fear going, in the media.

Arrest everyone? One of these guys was caught on CCTV carrying a sack of ammonium Nitrate and tapes of phone calls and discussions by these assholes talking about blowing up a night club, causing a blackout by hitting electricity supplies and then hitting the water and gas supplies were released. These people WERE planning to carry out acts of terroism and the police arrested them on the day they said they were going to start tomorrow. NOT your average 'thinkers' then.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   

The links with 7/7 are interesting, especially as we were told they were "clean skins", it would appear they were very much on the radar.

Yeah I find it interesting that, MI5 did not inform the police where those guy livedto monitor what they were doing..... That is why relative of those killed on 7/7 are asking for and independant inquiry to be implemented.

To actually find out, who was monitoring who, why didnt mi5 pass along the survelliance to police authorities, what lessons can be learned from it all...

As with any inquiry it will be a whitewash........

I might as well also add, 2 guys out of the 7 off them were found not guilty of plotting to bomb nightclubs etc.... So they have been set free. Wonder if they will now get compensation with being held in prison for 3 years.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Like I said in the other thread..
If intelligencve services could capitalise on every hunch then we would be in utopia.

This operation was a great job..
congratulations to Mi5 and Scotland Yard..
keep it up

new topics

top topics

join