It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Semi Transparent UFO!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
wow, you mean this cheap ol' camera from china doesn't create EXIF data??? Who would of thunk it.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
You should really consider getting a picture of your roomates camera up here on ATS... I'd love to see a brandless digital camera that can take those quality shots. You say you have a webcam, and a handy-dandy cellphone cam... take a picture of that crazy ZOOM camera and post it here.

I'll shutup and slap my mother for mother's day if you can post pics from a few angles of that no-name camera.

I dare ya.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
As this thread was started by a returning several times banned member, the intention here would seem clear.
it is always appreciated when things like this are brought to the attention of the staff, as we don't always catch them as they happen, and the best way of dealing with suspected hoaxes is to give us the nod via the complaints feature, as comments within threads can initially get overlooked, and this can allow the thread and any drama to continue sometimes unchecked for a while.
That said , I'll close this now, and praise the members who responded in this instance to this thread with cool heads

<< 3  4  5   >>

join