It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Semi Transparent UFO!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS!

Today, I glanced out of my bedroom window, and I saw this orb, that blended with the sky, hovering slowly North. I freaked out, and couldn't take my eyes off of it, it was really camoflauged into the sky, almost like it was bending light. I finaly ran and grabbed my roomates camera and I took this picture.

...then I zoomed in and took this!!

I didn't notice untill I uploaded to my computer, that the close up of the object shows a real faint purple spot in the middle of it. What the heck??

This is the most out of this world thing I have ever seen!

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I forgot to add, that unfortunetly after taking the second picture the disk was full and I couldn't take more, that is when the object kind blended way down into the mountains and I lost visual.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
congratulations -ufo-It does try to look like a cloud are you positive it was a ufo? It is an exhilerating experience to see. I will vote Yes on your great pictures. And my first hit was that you have been validated. Glad you were sharp and on the ball.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Cool man! You know, it looks a whole lot like the Chicago O'Hare UFO...

EDIT: Do you have the original RAW image from the camera? The image you have here is a PNG, which would seem to indicate that the image passed through PhotoShop/Fireworks before showing up here on ATS.

Don't want to sound as though I doubt the credibility of the image. Would just like to see the original so that we can analyze with more reliable data.

It would also be nice to know the location of the UFO's appearance. Don't want to make you pinpoint yourself on a map, but give us an idea of where this is. Maybe there is an airport or military installation nearby that could add context to the story. Thanks!!

Zoom In Camera Man! - Taken from the PNG Image

[edit on 4/30/2007 by damajikninja]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
*Smiles and takes a breath* ...I say this with utmost joy, but -ufo-, you do realize that this is perhaps the only place on the web, if not in the world, you could visit where you could meet another person who's also witnessed a semi transparent UFO?

I'm such a person. However, this person is sleepy and will go to bed now. Until I wake up though, please describe your experience in utmost detail.

Ree out.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I have long suspected that UFOs are using cloaking technology in the visual light spectrum. They are frequently photographed much better with IR. I suppose they are aware that many of us have cellphones with cameras now. Seems they were more visual in the pre-cellphone era. Now, how about that raw photo data, please, so one of the experts can give us an official verdict on it.

check out this link:
news.bbc.co.uk...
Now, if we can do this, whover is riding in the UFOs can paint them in this stuff and be nearly invisible, particularly from a distance.

[edit on 29-4-2007 by j_kalin]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Spiffy link, JK. I have seen some stuff about these guys recently, and am still trying to figure out exactly how their technology works. I'm sure they are being vauge for a reason, since it is still in the early stages. Wouldnt want anybody else to nab their idea!

Duke University announced a few months ago that they have a working proof-of-concept for a material that can appear invisible to just about any band of the electro-magnetic spectrum they tune it to. If Duke has that, and the guys in Tokyo have that coat... I wonder what the US Military has locked away...

Sorry to go off topic, but it is closely related.

[edit on 4/29/2007 by damajikninja]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This does seem to share the same purple spot in the middle as the chicago O'hare UFO. I have no idea what that purple center could be. Kudos on the instingt to catch it on film. Iam in total agreement that it does not look like a cloud. An astoundinglygood picture as well. Better than the O'hare pic if I may so so. Great post!

You got my attention!

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
the mexican UFO data release proves they are cloaked in the IR
also the NASA Camras are special camars with UV capabilities.
they cloak in the UV in space
just watch them sort of materialize on the NASA Video stuff
the mexican stuff speaks for itself.
I have also seen a video with the average person with a infrared camara mounted on his video camara and its there and its invisible in the visible light spectrum
wish I had the link sorry

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I don't know why but this image really doesn't look all that real to me. I'd really like to see the original picture straight from the memory card and not some .png before I go any further into speculation though.

[edit on 30-4-2007 by Donoso]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
nice. definitely not a cloud.

but, the "halo" around the object does seem a little smooth. not like a normal compression photo that will get jagged with compression.

[edit on 30-4-2007 by tyranny22]

[edit on 30-4-2007 by tyranny22]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
i have seen something very similair, it was also translucent. It was in NY, it doesnt look like u live in the U.S.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
-ufo- u are the best thx, finally some new ufo pics thx thx thx thank u man

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hi -ufo-. Your pics are different than some, great you posted your report and shots. I would think perhaps you may consider asking JRitzman to have a peak maybe he might elaborate on details after a close up analysis of what you've seen?

Dallas

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I have to comment on the view from your bedroom window -UFO-.
Looks like heaven on earth. WOW!

BTW, did you find this forum after doing an excited Google search?
You registered the day after you took the photo. I found ATS the
same way a few months ago.

[edit on 30-4-2007 by carewemust]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

How did I do that????

1-Open the pic in photoshop
2-new layer
3-zoom 300%
4-draw an "a" type shape with a white brush of size 5
5-right click on the layer->blending options_>check bevel and emboss
6-set depth 111%, size =7, light angle =-162 deg, light altitude = 30deg
7-set shadow opacity to 13%, click ok
8-set the blending mode to "color burn"

Regards
RSB

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain

How did I do that????

1-Open the pic in photoshop
2-new layer
3-zoom 300%
4-draw an "a" type shape with a white brush of size 5
5-right click on the layer->blending options_>check bevel and emboss
6-set depth 111%, size =7, light angle =-162 deg, light altitude = 30deg
7-set shadow opacity to 13%, click ok
8-set the blending mode to "color burn"

Regards
RSB

lol, nicely done.... shows how easy it is to fake a ufo pic.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I had to register to tell that. And I forgot to mention that in the middle of your ufo you can add a hint of pink or your fav color or preferably a color that you heard in some famous REAL stories.

Regards
RSB

[edit on 30-4-2007 by rocksolidbrain]

[edit on 30-4-2007 by rocksolidbrain]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
rocksolidbrain nice one. Good job.

Also dont you guys think its strange that he registered 10 days ago, and all of the sudden catches a ufo on camera.

[edit on 30-4-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
so, the smooth halo was the embossment (is that a word?) of the transparent layer ... or mostly transparent layer anyway.

didn't think it look like the normal compression of a jpg or png especially when a pic goes from a blue sky to an object. almost always jags. the posted pic was unusually smooth around the anomoly.

now if we could only photoshop the corporations out of the government ... hmmm.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join