It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kansas City, MO - At least two dead in mall shooting

page: 1

join
share:
apc

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Kansas City, MO - At least two dead in mall shooting

www.kansascity.com

Two people were shot to death and others injured this afternoon when a man began firing shots at the Ward Parkway Center.
Bobby Baya owns Design Jewelry, a kiosk inside the mall.

Baya said he saw the shooter walking through the mall firing shots at random but didn’t have a good description of him.

“There was a lot of panic,” Baya said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 29-4-2007 by apc]

apc

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This is still breaking so the shooter has not been identified as of yet.

In the wake of the VT incident, this just blows my mind. For someone to apparently get in a confrontation with police, and then proceed to go to a shopping mall and start randomly shooting people. Amazing. Maybe the mind control theorists are right... this crap is completely irrational.

I fear this will become yet another list item on the pro-gun control agenda.

www.kansascity.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 29-4-2007 by apc]

apc

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I'm not sure if the latest reports on this shooting have made national news, but here's one of the latest from local media.

Mall shooter had moved into neighbor’s home

David W. Logsdon lived in his next-door neighbor’s house and used her credit cards while her dead and battered body lay on the floor, evidence shows.

He also apparently used a rifle from her home to launch a deadly rampage at Ward Parkway Center Sunday afternoon, just an hour and 40 minutes after police found Patricia Reed’s body.

A Social Security number etched onto the .30-caliber M1 carbine semiautomatic rifle belonged to Reed’s late husband, a World War II veteran who died in 1993, The Star confirmed Tuesday.

A read of the full article is necessary to appreciate the complete picture of this man's existence. However I have heard on the radio other reports not mentioned in this article... "Satanic rituals" carried out in the back yard, for instance. The way the witnesses describe it, it sounds like he had his own personal miniature Bohemian Grove in the works.

Regardless, it is my opinion that this event was an intent of the overwhelming amount of televised media attention that followed the VT incident. I'm sure many have noted the surge of guns-at-school issues following the incident.

Could this quite possibly have been the purpose of so much attention being paid to the killings? To encourage others, through whatever demented thought processes to think, "Hey... I've got some guns... I could kill a bunch of people. It would be fun." Not just to think it, but to actually do it.

With the disarmament of citizens becoming such an obvious agenda, media plots like this to encourage the general population to support such a disarmament seems logical.

What do you think?

join