It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You People Have All Been Taken For A Ride

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by classified material
I think you guys are a bit too hard on Greer and expecting a bit too much perhaps. How much do you do? Do you do "ANYTHING" to help aid in UFO disclosure? Ask yourself that.

UFO disclosure certainly isn't aided in any way, shape, or form, by posting pictures that can easily be explained as insects, or camera artifacts. Orbs and Rods? Do me a favour. Things like this do not aid the cause, quite the reverse. They damage it.

[edit on 30/4/07 by Implosion]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
You did not answer my question. But that's ok. Everyone has their own opinion. But I'm not going to discredit Greer becuase of a picture that I don't know the origin of.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
c3hamby, thanks for the reply very interesting.

p.s i meant religion/mediums/psychics for life decisions not so much greer.

why arn't you sure about sereda?

[edit on 30-4-2007 by yeti101]

Sorry then, I wasn't following your question. Too much blind rage from the post that got me going this morning....

I think if you read Palashea's post, that kind of fits into what I believe about Greer.

I guess it's the individual's choice whether they want to be a Vedic scholar...but for the most part that doesn't have anything to do with disclosure...what I buy about Dr Greer is what P said, yes there is stuff going on with ETs and UFO in compartmentalized miltary and government projects, and this is causing a danger for the rest of the world.

Now, the spiritual stuff-meditation, prayer, I was already into that well before I knew about Dr Greer and I know that most people are skewed against that...hey I am a recovering preacher's kid myself, so I understand personally the hang up.

My take is that you can take or leave the spiritual stuff to an extent, save for the spiritual lack we need to make up for...our technology has outstripped our spiritual progress. Just look around you, that's not just the Eisenhower steps out for a meeting with the ETs under cover of a dentist appointment.

But Dr Greer isn't preaching religion, he mainly wants political pressure on our elected officials to get a Senate hearing happening, or to get Presidents or the President nominees to sink their teeth into the issue.

Has he or anyone else convinced anyone enough of the ET presence to inspire to write a letter to your elected official, regardless of what country you live in?

A shaky faith in Dr Greer shouldn't keep you from doing that.

If you don't want to give him any money, then don't do it, you have my full support.

Sereda-I haven't read enough of his stuff to know what to make of it. I don't pay too much mind to people who claim that ETs are evil and are intent on eating people.

Bassett has said something to this effect, but not as much, but I feel his energy is to instill a bit of fear to motivate the masses.

It's not about a cult, it's not about anything but the power of the people.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Greer is just the latest character in a history of UFO charlatans. Anything from Prophet Yaweh to Jaime Maussan. Some fall fast some take a while before their greedy true colors show. From extraordinary claims to faux journalistic coverage. Most are in it for the money making extraordinary unfounded claims at UFO conventions selling books and videos.

If the community was more objective/critical in reviewing images, video or accounts this wouldn't happen anywhere near as often as it does. People need to demand for extraordinary proof for extraordinary claims. If and when these people can pass the public acid test and deliver the goods then you have legitimacy.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby
You know, this is the most condascending post I've ever read, and by a moderator no less, now at least I know why people like Tock, Tok, Toc or RL etc would be banned for being rude when Greer detractors, being just as rude would not get a peep. This explains a lot.

In your opinion, it is, c3hamby.

However, most of us would agree with Springer. Greer has lost his way and the pictures of the moths proves it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join