It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you spell A R M A G E D D O N?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
You know, just years ago I'd ponder, 'How could all the World's nations, or most, all come to this little speck of dirt called Moab @ Israel and duke it out to the death in an ultimate battle?' It made no sense. I was not seeing European or UN or NATO forces on the ground deployed in the volatile middle eastern coastline.

But ever since last years war, with the UNIFIL deployment, this has become a reality. Again I have to ask, even as a believer, are people setting themselves up for Armageddon on purpose, subconsciously, to achieve the ends of the Holy Bible's prophecy? It seems Mankind follows a plot line taken from Revelation.

Hizballah has been restocking their missiles, rebuilding their full underground tunnel smuggling network, complete with battle hardened bunkers in which Katyusha rockets and others can be fired without detection of the launcher, below the surface of the Earth, in a dug out portion. Some of these tunnels go right to the Israeli border.

UNIFIL has been complaining from the get-go that their hands are tied regarding weapons smuggling and controlling Hizballah. Even today, Hizballah is practicing troop deployments from North of the Litani River (where they've amassed everything) to the South of the Litani, which is where UNIFIL is deployed and the Israeli border is.

I have been feeling as if this year will be very bad for Israel. The Hamas just broke their truce with Israel, so Israel is now going to pound them in the ass again. When they do, a similar situation will occur. Hizballah will attack from the North again, and Syria will attempt to re-take the Golan Heights and fortify them, then providing artillery from above onto the Israel positions below, helping Hizballah.

Iran is the big question mark. Would they openly launch regular ordinance missiles at Israel? Because I think the second Iran shoot's its perverbial gun at anybody, the U.S. is going to pound them in the ass too.

UNIFIL is another big question mark. So, here we have Divine Providence. In the Bible it states that all the troops of the sons of Japheth like Gomer, Togamah, Tubal, Meshech, and their relatives Gog, will be present. This is speaking of those of a Russian or European descent, as this is the direction Japheth took when the flood subsided, supposedly.

I'm seeing this as the only way European and World troops could get involved in an Armageddon style scenario, ie; many nations fighting on same ground. It's as if last years war needed to happen so that deployment could take place. Why? So they can receive an attack via Hizballah, and then aide Israel in it's defense. Then these European nations would declare War, because their troops would be getting killed by Syrians and Lebanese. The Palestinians will be working the southern front as always.

This summer looks really bad for Israel..

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
No one else thinks that having UNIFIL European forces from multiple Countries in the EU on Lebanese soil, along with a massive contingent of Naval forces in the Med off the coast could be a catalyst to this type of event?

All it would take is Hizbollah attacking some UNIFIL locations while they are attacking Israel again and that would cause UNIFIL lose its neutrality.

Infact, if they receive casualties, then those countries would definitely consider sending larger forces, or using stronger elements of their existing contingents to pound into Hizbollah, effectively starting a mini world war, except it would be a regional conflict.

[edit on 5/1/2007 by runetang]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Why would the Lebanese attack UNIFIL soldiers? Dunno if you are aware of it but Israel killed the UNIFIL soldiers last summer as well as once before. The IAF buzzed German ships off the coast as well as UNIFIL in Lebanon too.

Besides that dunno if you read the recent news but Israel knew it could not rescue those soldiers and just proceeded to bomb everything but Hezbollah.

I think most people know who has a total disregard and disdain for anything UN related. There is only one country in the world that has routinely ignored dozens of UN requests and Im pretty sure you can check on it...it aint Lebanon.

I doubt very much a government that routinely murders innocent men, women and children has anything to do with biblical prophecy or anything remotely biblical.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I didnt say Lebanese would attack UNIFIL positions, I said Hizballah would attack UNIFIL positions if they openly attempted to prevent Hizballah from carrying out whatever attack it wanted to, in coordination with surrounding nations and entities with a common aim.

All those things you say about Israel, that is your opinion and i respect that. But about it not being prophetic or biblical just because in your opinion they kill lots of innocent people and are 'bad / 'evil' is silly!! Thats all the more reason to be involved in prophecy, especially biblical.

You know they used to call Israel God's bride in ancient days.. and in Revelation theres a whore riding the Beast named Mystery Babylon? Hmm. I'm not implying anything, but you can see what I am saying.

Also, 90%+ of Israel's population today is not indigenous, but of Ashkenazi, Eastern European Jewish descent. These are the descendants of the Khazar Khaganate where Ukraine presently stands, which was a Jewish Kingdom. They were influenced into Judaism from Rabbi's and other Jews fleeing persecution from first the Romans, then the Catholics, and then the Muslims. So they've been getting chased out of there for 2,000+ years.

Anyway, so this tiny remnant teaches the religion to a people not genetically related, or not genetically Jewish, not Semitic, not descdents of Shem, but of Japheth, the eldest son of Noah, who had a son Ashkenazi. This is who they claim descent from.

It says in end time prophecy that the land of Israel will be invaded by the sons of Tubal and Meschech, and of Gog, and they'd come from the land of Magog, which is commonly known as the region of southern Russia, the Caucasus Mts, and West/Central Asia. This is where the Khazar Khaganate was during the time of the Muslim Caliphs and the Byzantines.

So let me ask you, has the land of Israel not already been invaded by the sons of Tubal and Meschech, and Gog, from the land of Magog?

(aka those who claim descent from patriatchs like Ashkenaz who was a son of Tubal or Meschech, or possibly their Father, I forgot the precise geneaology, just that they're related and come from the Japthetic strain..)

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I do believe that the "war on terrorism" will lead to Armageddon,yes. I think that the finale will come as a result of western culture being pushed so far into a corner that it will only have one choice left and we all, deep down, know what that choice is going to ultimately be. Sadly, but truly.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
You know, just years ago I'd ponder, 'How could all the World's nations, or most, all come to this little speck of dirt called Moab @ Israel and duke it out to the death in an ultimate battle?' It made no sense. I was not seeing European or UN or NATO forces on the ground deployed in the volatile middle eastern coastline.

But ever since last years war, with the UNIFIL deployment, this has become a reality. Again I have to ask, even as a believer, are people setting themselves up for Armageddon on purpose, subconsciously, to achieve the ends of the Holy Bible's prophecy? It seems Mankind follows a plot line taken from Revelation.

Hizballah has been restocking their missiles, rebuilding their full underground tunnel smuggling network, complete with battle hardened bunkers in which Katyusha rockets and others can be fired without detection of the launcher, below the surface of the Earth, in a dug out portion. Some of these tunnels go right to the Israeli border.

UNIFIL has been complaining from the get-go that their hands are tied regarding weapons smuggling and controlling Hizballah. Even today, Hizballah is practicing troop deployments from North of the Litani River (where they've amassed everything) to the South of the Litani, which is where UNIFIL is deployed and the Israeli border is.

I have been feeling as if this year will be very bad for Israel. The Hamas just broke their truce with Israel, so Israel is now going to pound them in the ass again. When they do, a similar situation will occur. Hizballah will attack from the North again, and Syria will attempt to re-take the Golan Heights and fortify them, then providing artillery from above onto the Israel positions below, helping Hizballah.

Iran is the big question mark. Would they openly launch regular ordinance missiles at Israel? Because I think the second Iran shoot's its perverbial gun at anybody, the U.S. is going to pound them in the ass too.

UNIFIL is another big question mark. So, here we have Divine Providence. In the Bible it states that all the troops of the sons of Japheth like Gomer, Togamah, Tubal, Meshech, and their relatives Gog, will be present. This is speaking of those of a Russian or European descent, as this is the direction Japheth took when the flood subsided, supposedly.

I'm seeing this as the only way European and World troops could get involved in an Armageddon style scenario, ie; many nations fighting on same ground. It's as if last years war needed to happen so that deployment could take place. Why? So they can receive an attack via Hizballah, and then aide Israel in it's defense. Then these European nations would declare War, because their troops would be getting killed by Syrians and Lebanese. The Palestinians will be working the southern front as always.

This summer looks really bad for Israel..

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
"Sadly" indeed. "Truly" is still up in the air... You bring up a good point though, the military tactical operation that we refer to as the war on terror is not enough to change the course for armageddon.

www.sellingavisionofhope.org...

top topics

join