It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th Generation MicroNukes Used on WTC1,2 and 7

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
No, that is not how they fell. In fact it's the exact reverse of how they fell.

It's a good example of why the whole demolition theory is so flawed.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Now that I logically think about it - you are completely right what you are saying. I believe that the research 911 truth community is simply afraid to leave the Thermate theorum in the dust at the expense of being 'too out there' However the footage of the molten metal in the one video still needs explanation - but is quickly explained by the temperature of burning aluminum. See - the 911 commission report had actually been trying to seek the truth it could of simply noted that burning aluminum burns at a incredible temperature - and it does not take much to ignite it. It easily burns hot enough to melt the support columns of the World Trade center. The problem is, this is NOT what they wrote in there report, they went with the burning 'diesel' theory because that is what was already being consumed in the public media. So their book was not written trying to seek the truth, it was written trying to make it compatible for public consumption! Their 911 Commission was a giant DELPHI-OP, especially when a 'facilitator' or 'change agent' was brought in to run their meetings. Sadly when you realize these simple strong truths, why isn't the Scholars for 911 truth reporting on the incredible burning temperatures of the aluminum?? Can you see they too are making 'scientific reports' in favor of the 911 truth movement! They could actually kill most of the standard conspiracies by simply noting the burning temperature of the aluminum.. Now they are steering the committee into the 'Space Beam Weapons' theorum which accomplishes 2 things.
A. It makes people give up looking for the real answers because even the scientists have gone 'kooky' and
B. It divides up the 911 truth movement into factions each puporting his or her favorite theory.

That is why its incredibly important to understand the Hegelian Dialectic because it is being APPLIED to the 911 truth movement itself! There are some excellent articles on what it is at www.anomalicresearch.com

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
If you believe the Thermate theory, you are no better than those who believe the towers collapsed under a pancake collapse..

All i ever say to anyone who wants to know the truth... WATCH THE DAMN VIDEOS.

The buildings literally exploded/crumbled/melted away.. the sheer volume of dust produced should hint to you the amounts of energy involved in the collapse is mind boggling, and simply not possible from a pancake collapse.

The logistics of setting up thermate charges, ensuring they all fire at the correct time, amoungst other things, should hint to you that it is not very likely. Aside from the fact we saw no visible fireballs/light..

There was a MASSIVE precollapse explosion in the basements of each tower, heard on one or two videos, and recorded by seismic data. This makes no sense with thermate or cutter charges theories... why bother exploding the base of the towers when they clearly came down from the top first..

Micronukes are the only way to account for ALL the evidence.

Mini nukes have existed since the 60's.. geeee wizz i wonder how far they have come in 50 years.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Are you quoting me in a good way or a bad way XR??

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
No, that is not how they fell. In fact it's the exact reverse of how they fell.

It's a good example of why the whole demolition theory is so flawed.

Whey? Because it would be so MIND BOGGLING to the simpletons in America that you could just set off the charges/devices in a different order than you normally see?

WOW... What a leap.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I won't pretend to know why it happened or what 'they' used to do it.

But I now some things, the official story has been debunked thoroughly.
Thermate yup, would be enough to cause a collapse.. But the wtc didn't simply collapse which is pretty obvious from the first second you see it fly when it was live on tv.
The molten core is not a hoax, not bull# or anything, it burned for ages and daily reports were on tv about it. also on the scene video's you have the firefighters on it talking about it.
I think oil might have been a part of the trail of thought that lead up to 9/11 but not for the comforts of the people who want lower prices.
The meteorite was fused material. to fuse something you need more then molten metal mixed with some stuff and cooled... that's not fused.. that's mixed lol.
I know failure of concrete can be quite spectacular in tests, but I've never seen it pulvarize completely.

and so on.

but the collapse isn't imho where one should look to see if it's foul play or not. Read all the material from months and months leading up to 9/11.

or ask one simple question. how did silverstein manage to get his wtc 7 building rigged and ready to blow on que on 9/11 without advance knowledge
I mean he admitted to pulling building 7, demolision takes some time to plan and prepare.. yet just by coincidence he was able to decide to pull it then and there on 9/11... at least something was being planned, building 7 was rigged.. fact.

go check the paper trails, a lot more interesting and definitve then speculating about the collapse (still interesting though but I think in the end pointless)

[edit on 30/4/2007 by David2012]

I have a really good reason why I would use a nuke to do it.
Noone would believe I used a nuclear device

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
If you believe the Thermate theory, you are no better than those who believe the towers collapsed under a pancake collapse..

All i ever say to anyone who wants to know the truth... WATCH THE DAMN VIDEOS.

The buildings literally exploded/crumbled/melted away.. the sheer volume of dust produced should hint to you the amounts of energy involved in the collapse is mind boggling, and simply not possible from a pancake collapse.

The logistics of setting up thermate charges, ensuring they all fire at the correct time, amoungst other things, should hint to you that it is not very likely. Aside from the fact we saw no visible fireballs/light..

There was a MASSIVE precollapse explosion in the basements of each tower, heard on one or two videos, and recorded by seismic data. This makes no sense with thermate or cutter charges theories... why bother exploding the base of the towers when they clearly came down from the top first..

Micronukes are the only way to account for ALL the evidence.

Mini nukes have existed since the 60's.. geeee wizz i wonder how far they have come in 50 years.

I agree with you. I saw a building explode from the first second when it was live on tv, and never read, or seen anything to refute what I saw that day.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I'm sure this has also been brought up as well but I just couldn't keep reading through this. It's postings like this that make true truth seekers jobs so hard.

This is the one point that I will make and let this thread go after that.

If any form of nuke was used that was hot enough to cause some cars nearby to melt then every single soul that we saw running from the collapsing buildings would have been incinerated. End of story. That didn't happen so this concept also must then join the many other 'debunkers dream debates' at the bottom of the dust heap it just turned into.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by XR500Final
Maybe then you would like to consider the fact that they are also **Directional**

GBU-29 Directional Nuclear Drilling bomb ring a bell?

The GBU-29 is a NON-nuclear bomb. Originally it was going to be the GBU-29/B based on the BLU-109 2000lb bunker buster. After that project was canceled the GBU-29 based on the MK-81 250lb bomb was developed. It's part of the JDAM project. There are no materials that I have ever heard of that could withstand a nuclear blast and make it directional.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg
If any form of nuke was used that was hot enough to cause some cars nearby to melt then every single soul that we saw running from the collapsing buildings would have been incinerated. End of story. That didn't happen so this concept also must then join the many other 'debunkers dream debates' at the bottom of the dust heap it just turned into.

Some people did report a blast of heat, aswell as some being thrown a distance due to a shockwave, although this was obviously at a distance/not in direct line of sight, otherwise yes, we would have heard about people catching on fire..

The cars that were ignited were in close proximity to the towers. The ones that were near the shore had been dragged there in order to make rescue operations easier (see thread/search "melted cars"), and the ones in close proximity to the towers were ignited by the effects of the micronukes. Look at the pictures and u'll see that they have been ignited not by falling debry, as most cars are intact with only burns/broken windows.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Not to spoil the fun fun of even having such a wierd topic - but the towers were not brought down by the us government - they were brought down by plain old islamofascists - I actually saw the plane strike the Pentagon from my office in Rosslyn. There are always people who see conspiracies under every rock. This is the one thread on this website that really irks me - The government may do some things we don't agree with, but massacring fellow americans isn't one of them.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
What an outstanding contribution of hearsay, congratulations

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Also, wouldn't there be... I don't know... radiation if nukes had been used? I haven't yet seen higher incidents of radiation sickness in NYC in the past few years.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Togetic
Also, wouldn't there be... I don't know... radiation if nukes had been used? I haven't yet seen higher incidents of radiation sickness in NYC in the past few years.

titrated water, as reported by the EPA is a result of fusion reaction generally.

Fusion bombs do not use ultra heavy atoms like Ur 238 and Pu for detonation... instead of breaking big atoms, fusion bombs use deuterium-tritium (H), fuse them, release a neutron and He... The radiation is very minimized.

[edit on 30-4-2007 by Pootie]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Micro Nukes
well the imagination of humans never ceases to amaze me

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I didn't know the knowledge of nuclear weapons was that common place.
It seams that here on ATS we have sooooo many experts on the subject!!!

It is amazing that the "conspiracy theorists" must be correct and everyone else is just plain wrong.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teutonic47
I actually saw the plane strike the Pentagon from my office in Rosslyn.

Red Herring. This isn't about the Pentagon.

The government may do some things we don't agree with, but massacring fellow americans isn't one of them.

They massacre millions, don't kid yourself.
Shadow elements could operate inside the imperialist government and do nasty things.
Red Herring argument. Your Red Herrings have been deflected:

Direct all Red Herrings to HERE!

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfTom

It is amazing that the "conspiracy theorists" must be correct and everyone else is just plain wrong.

what is wrong with the FACTS of my post "Prof" Tom? It is simple and Physics 101. We all know a fusion bomb exists, it is just that it used to require a fission device to detonate it... that is no longer the case according to MANY sources and a pure fusion bomb of very small scale can easily be built and detonated using a laser to trigger the reaction instead of fission.

Where is the error? Are you just making a blanket statement because you cannot come up with anything else?

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Pootie

I'm not saying anything about your facts, my statement is a general one. I didn't know so many people had knowledge about nuclear weapons.

I don't know anything about nuclear weapons, fission or fusion - zero, nadda, notin, zilch.

Don't accuse me of anything.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Pootie,

Why are you such an angry person. You are on this site accusing people of all kinds of things. Then you quote all the rules of this site and run to the moderators when you don't like what's going on.

Relax a little or your gonna give yourself a heart attack.

No one is trying to beat you up here.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Pootie

I'm not saying anything about your facts, my statement is a general one. I didn't know so many people had knowledge about nuclear weapons.

I don't know anything about nuclear weapons, fission or fusion - zero, nadda, notin, zilch.

Don't accuse me of anything.

Your previous statement is a backhanded insult to the posters here and implies that none of us are qualified to post RE: nuclear reactions/weapons.

Notice:

- All the extra "o"s in "soooooo"....
- Notice the extra exclamation points !!!!
- Notice the bolded insult.

You think you are slick and can post insults that skirt the rules, but I can see right through you.

You have added NOTHING to this thread.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Pootie,

Why are you such an angry person. You are on this site accusing people of all kinds of things. Then you quote all the rules of this site and run to the moderators when you don't like what's going on.

Relax a little or your gonna give yourself a heart attack.

No one is trying to beat you up here.

I am not angry at all... Let's as Ron who sits next to me.

Seriously, I will ask him "Ron, am I angry...?"

Ron says: "No." and laughs.

I like to DEBATE and I like to do so in a certain fashion, if you interpret that as "anger"... such is the medium we are using to communicate.

Not anger my friend, and thanks for the concern, but my heart is GREAT...

I have NEVER run to a mod. for anything... I have simply posted a post when some schmuck is posting GARBAGE in response to my well thouhgt out and researched posts.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join