It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Anyone ever Ask this question about the Media on 911??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Did anyone ever ask the question why all the main stream media as a majority stayed 1km away from the towers on September 11th, 2001?? If they did not know the buildings were going to collapse why then were they in a perfect position to frame the event??

Do you ever think to note their behavior on that day was completely different than normal, as they *normally* rush to the scene, and New York is a public city.

Its normal for them to stay far away from chemical plants and refinerys when they go up, as they are fenced and private, New York is not.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It was also convenant that firemen happened to be close by on the scene in NY and even managed to get the first plane on camera as it struck the first tower. I do think some people here are are getting the picture on what really happened on 9-11. But I'm sure many more questions remain.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Google Video Link

I remember a FEMA rep on camera during 9/11 saying " We arrived monday night ready for action tuesday morning"

Im 99% sure i watched that clip in the 'Painfull Deceptions' video

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
If the US government planned 9/11 do you think they would inform the media and fire service in advance? Of course not they wouldn't be telling anyone.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The reason that the cameramen stayed away as they were probably held back by their managers (who are all working front positions and actually are working for the CIA, or the NSA at a minimum.

new topics

top topics

join