It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple Ufo sighting, , Bakersfield CA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
It was about 30 min before sunset and i drove west down a road west and i saw a black spheare in the sky, as i pulled ahead i saw a very similar black sphere in sky at greater distence. I orginaly thought that the spheres were atatched to the phone wires. As i turned right i saw that the objects were indeed not on the wires, but rather at a distence, some 1-3 km

If a if a nickel and a dime were held out at arms length it would discribe the objects size as i moved north when i turned. I know the area very well and will get to working on a map as of were i thought they were in my estimation.

i was working and i couldnt get any footage, but there are many visators here on ATS here in Bakersfield

Link

I was driving west on panama and went north on gosfrod

Objects were in between old river and Buena Vista

About 50 meters up

[edit on 4/29/2007 by TKainZero]

[Mod Edit: Link format - Jak]

[edit on 1/5/07 by JAK]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I have been watching this blog from Bakersfield that has video and photos of what it sounds like you are describing.

www.nlbelardes.com...

It's around the 5th story down "UFO Appears again over Bakersfield"

[edit on 1-5-2007 by mtracy]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I grew up in Bakersfield (now living in Colorado) that blog brought back some memories.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mtracy
I have been watching this blog from Bakersfield that has video and photos of what it sounds like you are describing.

www.nlbelardes.com...

It's around the 5th story down "UFO Appears again over Bakersfield"

[edit on 1-5-2007 by mtracy]

I like how they describe it as a flying doritos chip. But, it looks and moves like a kite.

new topics

top topics

join