It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i had a sighting yesterday evening

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   
hello, everyone!

i have incredible news for all of you.
some of you may already know me and my stories yet.

lets get to the point.
the point is, that i had a sighting!
yesterday in the evening.

i was at a friends house, we were chilling out there.
his parents were not at home. we were about 6 guys.

they watched TV and i was just posting a new reply in my thread
"ufos and power lines" ( i have included a map for the sightings ).
ufos and power lines

then, everyone went outside, because some were leaving for a party.
i stayed some 15 minutes inside the house and finished my post carefully.
i then quickly talked to someone on msn and then i went outside.

another guy, my brother and i, we stood outside and talked about what we could do on a saturday night. i wanted to walk into the city several times, but i stayed there.

alright, now. i looked up into the sky!
there was a orange light flying above me, pretty high, but not sooo high.
i saw it pretty clearly. it was flying straight forward, but as WE watched it, it seemed like it would dither fastly to the left and to the right at some points. it was flying for about 30 seconds, it was not fast. it then reached a final position. and now it comes. when it reached that position, another light like this one would flash up just to the upper left, very close to the first light, it came out of no where, it suddenly appeared! then, the two lights slowly approached each other very closely and then turned together counterclockwise, then the second would fly straight down and disappear while the other light was still hanging in the air.

I FREAKED OUT! it looked so,... i cant explain. but people, UFOS ARE REAL!
this was my fourth sighting in my lifetime and it happened yesterday, just after i was on ATS, lol, what a coincidence.
note: the sighting occured over goeppingen, which is near to uhingen (my hometown, where i had 2 sightings yet; see map in "ufos and power lines")

THIS IS FOR THE RECORD: UFOS ARE REAL!

now something even more irritating. do you remember the thread called "FIGHTER JET REAL UFO FOOTAGE" or something like that?
i tell you what. vision unlimited was contacted by a lawyer from UK. he said that the video would be protected by several copyrights of governmental institutions. he demanded that we tell him where we got this video from or that we state that this video was actually created by ourselves using CGI!!?

WTF!!! this is serious. he wrote some 4 emails and tried to impend on us.
note: he halso had logs from the servers.

so the video must have been real stuff.

so far! i hope you like the news.
for everyone who is still undecided about ufos - believe me.
they are real. they are here.

best regards

[edit on 29/4/07 by cometa]

[edit on 4-29-2007 by Springer]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Wow that's incredible.

not.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Wow that's incredible.

not.

whatever, man.
i am sure you like the story, but cant believe me, which i can understand.
guys, you can choose, what you want to believe and there is no choice of wrong or right, but what i am telling you is just the truth.

[edit on 29/4/07 by cometa]

Ram

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Hey - I have seen them lights to.
I have seen one orange - And the rest just whiteish-blueish.

Last one I saw was right above - after I had a conversation inside.
It pulsated and took of - While gaining speed - And faded out.

same stuff.

mythatsabigprobe - Your avatar is sick.

Thats a dead person!!

[edit on 29-4-2007 by Ram]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
Thats a dead person!!

I think that is Khalid Sheik Mohammed, KSM, alive as far as I know.

Ram

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Well - Congratulation.
-
sorry about this - Please continue
- if any else seen anythignsimilar to what comet describes. Or somthing.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
You had a sighting. That's nice. Glad you shared that.

But ... um ... where's 'the proof'?

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
well, the proof was in the air.
you can have proof by believing me.
this is all i can offer to you.
maybe i will be able someday to catch it on tape!
i´m looking forward to my next sighting and i will be prepared with a camera or two.
or maybe you will have a sighting soon, too.
so you can believe and have the truth you want.

but what i had seen yesterday changed my life, finally.
i had 4 sightings until now and the fourth actually "made me believe".

best regards.

Ram

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
You see Cometa - This is the problem.

You have now seen somthing other people have not.
Welcome to the club.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I know how you feel, cometa. It's spiritually moving to have such a sighting, especially with witnesses. That makes it undeniable and forms a permanent bond between yourself and the others who were there, also. Are you aware of any loss of time or mechanical malfunctions that might have occurred as a result of your proximity to the UFO?

I believe your experience to be genuine because you remind me very much of myself with your enthusiastic account. The first UFO encounter I had was awesome, but I was alone. Then a few years later, my best friend and I witnessed the most incredible example of technology imaginable. From a distance of about 50 yards, we saw a UFO 'taxi' up to the treetops, pause.....then ZZZip out of the atmosphere in a nanosecond of zigzagging light. They are indeed here and have been for many millenia, my friend

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself
I know how you feel, cometa. It's spiritually moving to have such a sighting, especially with witnesses. That makes it undeniable and forms a permanent bond between yourself and the others who were there, also. Are you aware of any loss of time or mechanical malfunctions that might have occurred as a result of your proximity to the UFO?

I believe your experience to be genuine because you remind me very much of myself with your enthusiastic account. The first UFO encounter I had was awesome, but I was alone. Then a few years later, my best friend and I witnessed the most incredible example of technology imaginable. From a distance of about 50 yards, we saw a UFO 'taxi' up to the treetops, pause.....then ZZZip out of the atmosphere in a nanosecond of zigzagging light. They are indeed here and have been for many millenia, my friend

i did not notice any loss of time, i have to think about it.
what do you exactly mean?
mechanical issues: the screen of the laptop i was online with did some crazy things. it looked like a winamp-equalizer applying to the desktop and the laptop hung up. but the guy told me that the computer would often crash.

thanks for your sympathy.

ps: still see white bubbles... ;P anyone else?

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
Hey - I have seen them lights to.
I have seen one orange - And the rest just whiteish-blueish.

Something like this one, perhaps?

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I saw a spaceship during daylight emitting very strong light.

It was flying fast towards the ground, to behind a mountain. As a plane ready to crash. It was very scary, as a person wouldn't know that it wasn't a plane.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cometa
well, the proof was in the air.

Well that's not really proof is it. Yeah you could have seen something for yourself but if you can't show us it as well then you haven't really proved anything have you?

So why is the title of this thread "I had proof"? You made me think you actually had some proof to show us, like pictures or something. I'm not saying I don't believe you, i'm just saying that this isn't exactly much 'proof' to go on.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I have seen ufos a few times in my life but I would never tell anyone that what I saw was "proof" and becuase I saw them they should believe in ufos. Seems to me you are just seeking attention for whatever reason.

I do not doubt your story, just be sure of what your posting is acurate.

"Proof", in scientific terms, you do not have.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   

i did not notice any loss of time, i have to think about it.
what do you exactly mean?

The sighting I described earlier resulted in my friend and I 'losing' about 3.5 hours of time, which totally dumbfounded us when we discovered this fact . The only clue we could remember which indicated that something weird was happening had to do with traffic on the highway. Immediately prior to and for a short time after the sighting, there was no traffic visible in either direction of the usually very busy four lane highway. This was totally impossible for the time and location, as we had travelled this route very often. When traffic finally did start coming from the opposite direction, we were both greatly relieved as I recall.

Another thing to note is that the car radio went dead prior to the sighting. At just about the same time as traffic started to appear coming from the opposite direction, the radio came back on and scared the **** out of us, because I had inadvertantly turned the volume all the way up in the confusion.

Interesting comments you made about your electronics acting funny..... sure seems to be a recurring theme in these experiences.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by malganis
So why is the title of this thread "I had proof"? You made me think you actually had some proof to show us, like pictures or something. I'm not saying I don't believe you, i'm just saying that this isn't exactly much 'proof' to go on.

Malganis,

I think what he is trying to say is he had the proof, but didn't get it on tape. I think many of us here on ATS have seen a UFO and did not get it on tape, so we all understand what that is like.

It's like the old fish story about the one that got away.

[edit on 29-4-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I understand that it was proof to you, but to everyone else, it was anecdotal information. And there is nothing wrong with that. As a matter of fact, that is most of what this community has.

Still, you must understand that when you mention proof in the tittle of your thread, a lot of us expect something more.

To say you were misleading is an understatement. It seems that hype is rampant.

I'm glad you had a sighting, with no bad effects. Welcome to the million sightings club.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Springer...

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Did it make any sort of sound?
Or were you too far away to notice?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join