It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone IFO my UFO please?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Just been sat in my friends garden and we saw strange sight that we need explaining if anyone knows. Its dark here and we saw what at first just looked like your average satallite. It flared for a second or two then faded to nothing (like an iridium flare), then it flared again and dimmed again. Did this all the way across the sky.

Anyone know what this could have been?

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
A lot of things I see in the sky do that. I have no idea what you saw, but I've been looking at planets and stars and they've faded in and out quite often. maybe there's cloud cover that you cant make out in the dark quite high up in the atmosphere. That's my best guess anyway. I've seeen it happen loads of times. Only ever freaks me out after watching Communion or something like that though. Then my GF laughs at me.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
That sounds like a rocket stage (space junk) that is tumbling. It reflects different amounts of light depending on it's orientation.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
yeah, i was there this evening too and it was quite strange...

it seemed to be going in a pattern almost as in a few seconds it would be bright and a few seconds dark. although it seemed to slowely fade sometimes and faster at other times.

anyway what ever it was it was interesting to watch

new topics

top topics

join