It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a very weird sea creature...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Greetings,

i don't remember posting in ATS, but ATS is one of my favorite sites.. and i've registered long time ago (before two years i guess) anyways, i was holding back for something good to post... and lately i saw and read alot of stuff i wanted to share, though i don't really know where shall this post go, but i guess it's here, because i got this video from a popular arabic site called d1g.com and it's obviously a video shot by some arab fishers, for what they think is a "mermaid" ... anyways IMHO it looks like "generic" aliens .. you know! the aliens you see on posters and stuff... i donnow, it's weird, it might be a fish.. but i as an arab and since i know alot of fishers, i guess this's not something very useual around the arab seas anyways.. check the video

Click here to watch

plz let me know what do you think it is...

and ohh, btw, the audio you hear in the background is a verse from Quran talking about how god can create just anything..

[edit on 28-4-2007 by rami]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I think this has been posted before and I believe it is a Shovel nose Shark laying on it's back belly side up.

[edit on 28-4-2007 by Spica]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
oops, i'm sorry then!

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
AHHHH!!!!!

Not this again!!!

This is at least the 3rd time this video was posted.

One time it was claimed that it was caught by Russian fisherman.

Also its a guitarfish. Nothing more.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
lol.. come on guyssss.. i was just in the mood to share something

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Sorry dude, you should have searched. It has been up at least 10 times in different media..

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I'm just sick of this same Arabic guitar fish video. I've seen it so many times, with different stories to explain it.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
it's my first time seeing it actually, and since most the sea creatures i see are normal fishes or crabs or regular blue baby sharks lol this one was weird

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Well you know I grew up watching the Discovery Channel and watching shows about ocean life, I need to remember that the majority of people don't know this stuff...

Ah well, knowing all this stuff is so normal to me I need to realize that its not the norm.

new topics

top topics

join