It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoking Gun about fake CNN footage?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Link

This was pretty good evidence with pictures and stuff from the real location, anyone want to debunk it?

[edit on 28-4-2007 by steve22]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
All I have is interesting................................

Not much to add but it is interesting.. I am not one for the fake plane deal so.. This isnt my cup of tea... only it is interesting.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Well I am a CGI believer so I wish someone could just say (as usual) bad pixelation bad quality video bad etc... etc....
Anyone mind to care explaining us a little more about the video?

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
so are you guys suggesting that cnn made that video for its own purposes?

there are plenty of other home videos of that second plane hitting that tower?? i dont get what this is for?

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
When will "people" realise that there is no conspiracy. A couple of fanatical exremists flew a couple of planes into a couple of skyscrapers in New York. Thats it. As horrible and tragic as it was, that's it...End of.

Regarding Bush 1 and 2, neither have the mental capacity alone to imagine what happened on 9/11 never mind construct an ellaborate hoax or otherwise.

As for Americans, Please, like a true blooded Yank is gonna want this to happen. Grow up!

[edit on 28-4-2007 by blue73]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by blue73
When will "people" realise that there is no conspiracy. A couple of fanatical exremists flew a couple of planes into a couple of skyscrapers in New York. Thats it. As horrible and tragic as it was, that's it...End of.

Sorry, you're going to have to give more than that. Some of us have questions that you don't begin to answer.

In regards to the video posted, how do we know that thing was sitting there on 9/11? Maybe I missed something, but can we see it there in other photos?

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The makers of the film forgot something called ELEVATION. Who said that CNN didn't use a telescopic platform to raise them above the trees for a better view?

It's this video that is fake, not the CNN footage.

[edit on 28-4-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by blue73

Sorry, you're going to have to give more than that. Some of us have questions that you don't begin to answer.

In regards to the video posted, how do we know that thing was sitting there on 9/11? Maybe I missed something, but can we see it there in other photos?

Think about it for chuff sakes.. You are jumping on the very same bandwaggon that everyother doom-sayer is jumping on.

It has more to do with you and people like you that make it all the more mysterious..

There is no conspiracy regarding WTC 9/11.

The reasons for the hijackers wanting to take control of the planes involved are interesting. Why them, Who "made" them do it. What was it about life that they felt this was justified.

It has nothing to do with America, Americans, the West, Catholics, Protestants, Ford, McDonalds, Big Screen TV's.

It's about small minded individuals staking there claim in human history!!

That is it. And as long as there are people around to defend them. It will happen again.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Nobody is defending anything, except you. We are just looking for answers to the questions that the government refuse to answer, because it would contradict their official er 'story', no wait, their 'fairy tale'.

And you are defending that official story...

(and when the war ended the German civilians, who had been in denial because they trusted their government, had to face up to the truth the hard way. But by then, as we all know so well, it was already too late)

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Very well said Anok,There are many questions I have about the events of 9/11 that STILL haven't been answered by our government.Heck they even lied about having knowledge of it before the attacks even happened.Do a little research Blue73 and see how much of the "official" story makes sense to you.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Blue, I think you're confused. Have you seen WTC7 fall? It accelerated at free-fall. Basic physics says that if something falls at free-fall, then nothing is taking away from its total kinetic energy as it falls. So then what caused it to fail?

Surely energy was exerted, that can't be debated, and neither can the fact that it accelerated at free-fall, and neither can the fact that those two facts would contradict each other without taking into account additional sources of energy besides the building falling.

I don't want to hear your story of what you saw on TV, and what Dan Rather told you.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Okay I apologise for the rant. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

I know we all want answers to some very strange things and places like this site are brilliant for doing so. I never meant to offend.

The reason for me losing it is..Over here in the UK, terrorism isn't a new thing. In fact it's bin goin on for hundreds of years.

Now when the IRA/UDA carried out any of there actions in Warrington, Manchester, London and various other places in the UK it never struck me as unusual.

See I like many other Europeans have grown up with terrorism. It is nothing new.

But as soon as it hits The mighty US. Well bugger me if it isn't a global issue.

There is nothing that a terrorist won't do. And nothing that will surprise anyone that isn't an American.

BTW Who the hell is Dan Rather?

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
So you actually think that CNN, covering one of the biggest stories in history, would chose a vantage point to film the towers that was blocked by trees? Are you serious?

How do you come to the conclusion that that is the exact spot they were filming from? What about the other side of the trees?

You're grasping at straws here.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
This is just nonsense. It is utter complete disinformation. The film starts with this disclaimer "IF YOU GO TO THE SHOT WHERE IT *COULD* HAVE BEEN TAKEN FROM"

Jeez, people don't you know about standing in front of something? How would they be in the way then? If I stand in front of a tree as opposed to standing in back of it, don't think it would no longer be in the way??? This is so obvious..

Or...Sometimes the CITY plants what is called *MATURE* trees. Already grown and plants them on existing plots or park area to replace old trees. This happens all the time.

Its frustrating and in my view it should rank with people who come on with clear cut UFO hoaxes. Whomever is doing this, knows better.

Just to add something here, I know of a hockey player that was on one of those planes.
www.9-11heroes.us...

Garnet Edward (Ace) Bailey

You know he played with Wayne Gretzky a long time ago, and I recall him playing a long time ago, saw him at the Gardens in Toronto, his family are nice people.

So stop with the crap. It wasn't CGI. It wasn't a hologram. IF it was, then where is this hockey player??

The guy's family mourned his death, as many other families on 9/11.

I believe fully that the Gov allowed 9/11 or might have a hand in it, I see clear cut evidence for that.

But this CGI stuff is offensive it should be treated here with the same professionalism that goes into debunking UFO' hoaxes and dealt with accordingly, I find this CGI stuff more distrubing and unsettling due to the fact in most cases people should be able to figure out depth perception and filming angles themselves.

[edit on 29-4-2007 by talisman]

top topics

join