It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

questions on a new infultration plan. experts needed to reply

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I would like to know from an electronics expert, how I would be able to possibly shut down area 51's power and scramble the motion sensors for a minimum of 3 1/2 min. all Simultaneously. I know that the base has to get the power from somewhere I just don't know exactly where. If anyone could tell me how to do something like that I would like for you to post your thoughts. The founding of technology is not a concerne. I can get almost just about any software. I just don' t know how this could be done. Thanks

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
the power thingie is going to be a problem mate, im almost sure that a base like theirs would need a nuclear reactor for sure. and for shutting those motion,weight,infrared,etc things down i guess u would have no problem on shutting these down with a combined airial/ground attack on certain locations putting some of those systems out of order.
Though my guess is that that would get the base on 'red alert' and trust me it would soon be flooded with US-troops . hell i think when the base would be on the point of being entered they would bomb the # out of u guys who tryed it .

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
my guess is they would simply go into a 'lockdown' mode, theyve probalby did drills for this very thing, and you wouldnt get very far beyond the perimeter before you were captured, or even shot!

[edit on 4/28/2007 by ukmicky1980]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I have serious doubts that such a thing could work for several reasons:

1. The Groom Lake facility was built during the cold war, so all the electronic and electrical systems are most likely EMP/EM interfearance hardened.

2. The security systemes at All military facilities come with a built in back up.

3. Even if you could (by some fluke) find a way to defeat the electronic defense and security systems, you will still have to face all the armed guards at the base. the moment you try to screw with the base's electronig security systems you're going to have a bunch of people with M-4 Assault rifles looking for you.

Save your effort, it's not worth it!

Tim

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Yeah, I was too thinking in the ways of some enormous EMP-device, but as stated, the facility is probably protected against that. Anyhow, the piece of machinery required would most likely draw alot of attention way before you even reach the state border. Maybe some sort of neutron bomb/bunker buster-combo could do the trick, but then you need quite alot of external devices such as...I dunno, lots of things...
Try hi-jacking H.A.A.R.P, guess that would be the best way. How you would do that, I have no freaking idea.

Software? And how would you do something like that with software? This isn't the "Matrix" dude.

And finally, why, oh why would you need to do such a thing? Either you are somewhere between 12-15 years old, trying to get some attention or using this thread to expand your imagenary world, or you are some lame ass employee of A-51 security detail who got the assingment to improve base protection and therefore checking out what freakish ideas we could come up with that you need to counter.

No offence intended, but read your post once again and accept that one might come to these or similar conclusions.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I am just acting as the voice of reason here for a moment jh25646. Are you totally out to lunch? In addition to being slightly more than illegal, such an action would probably result in your being disappeared. And that would be if you were fortunate enough to secure the equipment to try it. That has to be the most whacked idea I have ever heard. Although it would be interesting to watch what happened if you managed to pull it off!

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
You would be amazed at what software could do this day and age. and second I'm a little older and a lot more intelegent than a 12-15 year old. I am a US Green Beret. I have been for 4 years now. My MOS is 18E (Echo) It is communication for a detachment alpha team. My main goal is not to be known for getting into area 51 but to know myself for being able to do something that everyone else thought was impossible.

besides I like to live on the line and I hate the matrix.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
With all due respect, jh, we don't want to see you wind up dead. I think the only thing which could come even close to producing the results you are looking for is military hardware, which if used in the vicinity of Area 51 would doubtless produce an aggressive response by base security so I can't recommend it in good conscience.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
i think you are just asking for trouble! Area 51 is pretty much in the middle of no where so you are gonna be seen for miles and miles away. Good luck though, im sure they can use a free human to experiment on!

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jh25646
You would be amazed at what software could do this day and age. and second I'm a little older and a lot more intelegent than a 12-15 year old. I am a US Green Beret. I have been for 4 years now. My MOS is 18E (Echo) It is communication for a detachment alpha team.

Uh huh...

Well good luck with that "infultration" there Mr Green Beret.

Vas

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I think he is in SFOD-Echo

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I don't know what standards you have for intellegence (IQ) within the green berets, but I thought that you guys would know better than me (an ordinary Joe) how unthinkable such an operation would be.

Why don't you get yourself a remote-controlled super-armoured humvee, packed to the brim with high explosives...no that wouldn't work either...

Aren't the green berets supposed to be experts in guerilla warefare? Why do you need our (useless) help?

Living on the edge? Is that your sole purpose for this? Okay...

Just drop it man. Go raid the local drugstore instead.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
JH,

Before you even think of ctually doing this little stunt here, you really need to say the fllowing phrase to yourself.............

"Hmm, let's see now..odds are that I will get caught and the best case scenario then would be a dishonorable discharge and sentenced to military prison. The worst case scenario can't even really be considered since nobody has ever done it...PERIOD!"

Honestly, I wonder if you are a green beret, no disrespect at all, but if you are then you would honor the codes of conduct and not be even thinking about a personal agenda as you are here. What good is it going to get you at its best man???

Assuming you are a green beret, please use your expertise and discipline towards other more necessary evils than infiltrating your own country!!! As a military man once, I can really advise you to take a look at the calculated risks, the benifits and consequences................now you will see than it is just not worth it at all! One moment of non-possible fame is not worth your life's work and future to be screwed up!

Peace to you sir........sincerely, Mondo

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Dumb to even consider this.

Without knowing what you are really up against in the first place!

I would be interested to know why you want to do this and have you considered how you would get back out?

What about something a little simpler to start with....like The White House

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Maybe JH is going to do it remotely, throught software rather then running in, but who knows, I don't think you can take power down though, its probably all fed by internal power sources, you best bet if you want to get is, is totally a magnetic suit, it will disrupt the magnetic field around you, making you untraceable...and when the guards show up, will deflect thier bullets and suck their guns into you....but you may get sucked and stuck to their jeeps or hummers or whatever.....Good Luck

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
You are right about the code of conduct and dicipline that the military has put infront of me and I don't really know that I would try such a thing. It just really tics me off how I can quallify for secret security clearence and put my life on the line for this country6 months out of a year, and the government still keeps me from obtaining information that really interests me. I'm not allowed to talk about most operations that my team persue, so what makes them think that I will open my mouth about the countries most top secret facility. I really did enjoy reading your reply to my quote, a whole hell of a lot more than a lot of these others, because you are a person that can remotely see where I'm coming from. I really enjoy my work and people don't realize what it is like to put yourself into a position that sometimes seems hopeless to get out of. (firefights). they dont realize what war is all about. You know in combat, all you have is the trust in the person fighting next to you. And here on American soil you have people you grew up with who will stab you in the back just for drugs. But I thought I would let you know how much I appreciated your reply to my infultration plan. And I just would like to let you know that I probably will never be able to put a team crazy enough together to even try to get in. I think that It is the ADRENALINE that attracks me to the idea though. and I don't know if you were in the army or not, but, HOOAH.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jh25646
I am a US Green Beret. I have been for 4 years now. My MOS is 18E (Echo) It is communication for a detachment alpha team. My main goal is not to be known for getting into area 51 but to know myself for being able to do something that everyone else thought was impossible.

What? Be an "Elite" guest in the brigg?

If you try to get inside of Area 51, you're going to be trading that hard-earned Green Beret for prision clothes. Plus your CO's going to eat you alive for pulling that stunt.

If you try this, you'll find TWO things that are Impossible:

• Getting into Area 51
  • Getting out of Trouble

Unless you're looking to throw away everything you've ever worked for, I say drop the idea.

Tim

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
heres an idea, recind the secrets act by some flaw in the constitution, and make the military talk somehow legaly? then the world can soon fly around interdimentionaly, wouldnt that be fun.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
There is a long thread about "infiltrating" the Area 51 installation already flying high in this forum, so in effort to keep repeat threads to a minimum I am closing this one.

Please continue such discussion here. Thanks.

top topics

join