It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, if this NWO does take place, what will the extermination list look like???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I am coming at this from a different direction. That is as a farmer fighting for the right to farm. Here are the points I have run across.

1. Farming will be controlled from laws against growing food; to GMOs, patents on plants and animals; to approved lists. In the EU you can only buy seed from the approved list. The WTO setup the worldwide laws. The Global diversity Treaty setup the patenting of seed.

2. The US open border policy has supplied a lot of low educated grunt type slaves for farm labor. (NWO view, not mine, I have a lot of respect for hardworking hispanics)

3. DNA samples are taken from anything, plant, animal and human the government can get their hands on. Again DNA samples plus RFID tagging seems to be an obsession.

4. Bio weapons. The Pirbright "leak" and "new depopulate do not vaccinate" EU policy, wiped out much of the UK livestock. It was a good real life trial. Also the Plum Island Lab moves to the mainland. A foreign scientist is hired to do bio-weapon research

5. Wiretapping, internet spying, Homeland security...as one of the Anti-NAIS group found out they have dossiers on all the goats they can find among the sheeple.

6. Insisting EVERYONE get a flu shot. Children mandatory. Another Anti-NAIS found if you go to the emergency room you get a flu shoot whether you want it or not. Combined with disinformation that the flu shot is harmful means sheeple take the shot and the goats do not.

7. Laws in the EU, Canada, Australia and now the USA are in place so independent farmers can be removed if they do not toe the line.

8. The IMF/World Bank “Structured Adjustment Programs” removed national support systems for third world farmers. Transnationals moved in and now control large tracks of the best third world farmland. National food self-sufficiency is a thing of the past.

9. The "freedom to farm act" did away with the US and farmer food reserves. we are now at a 35 day supply. Homeland security regs do not allow "hoarding" anything over 3 mos supply will be confiscated.

10. Teaching human "culling" to those in the biosciences for example DR. PIANKA’s Speech to the Texas Academy of Science "So I think we might have to cut back to, say, two billion, which would be about one-third as many people."

So here is what I expect. The world, not just the USA has been setup for a famine. This will kill or weaken most of those in the third world. This will be followed by a a flu pandemic overloading the health care systems.

The federal government and a private laboratory say they have no duty under Florida law to protect the public from anthrax or other lethal materials.
www.wwsb.com...

The proposed guidelines are designed to be a blueprint for hospitals "so that everybody will be thinking in the same way" when pandemic flu or another widespread health care disaster hits...

To prepare, hospitals should designate a triage team with the Godlike task of deciding who will and who won't get lifesaving care, the task force wrote. Those out of luck are the people at high risk of death and a slim chance of long-term survival. But the recommendations get much more specific, and include:
— People older than 85.
— Those with severe trauma, which could include critical injuries from car crashes and shootings.
— Severely burned patients older than 60.
— Those with severe mental impairment, which could include advanced Alzheimer's disease.
— Those with a severe chronic disease, such as advanced heart failure, lung disease or poorly controlled diabetes.
www.newsday.com...

In combination with the above DNA testing, RFID tags, and dossiers will be used to decide who else will die.

— Troublemakers
— Those with gene defects

It is a very nicely thought out plan and most of it has been already implemented. No NUKES, no wars, no one to blame just let nature take its course and the sheeple never wakeup to what has happened. The goats are gone, those with gene defects are gone and so are the couple billion uneducated, unwashed, useless parasites on Mother Earth. It has given me nightmare for the last few years.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Starred your post
Lots of people in the US have have forgotten that food comes from farms where it must be raised or grown
Ive been a invertible Chicken Little about this very thing for years also

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I'm not sure I can agree with you Crimvelvet. I own a farm in Texas, growing cotton, onions and wheat and have yet to see any NWO types lurking about. Perhaps they are disguised as Mexicans looking for work.

Anyway if the Puppet masters want to control population; all they have to do is spray the catalyst for the chemtrails and everyone with out the antidote is toast.

Sourdough, Whole grain or Rye??

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by invisiblewoman

Thanks,

Everyone overlooks farming yet it is one of the most vital occupations in any country. I am very afraid independent farmers will be wiped out in the USA. The first step goes in effect January 2009 despite the fact it was never voted into law. A lot of farmers I talked to are going to bailout. Once Farming is wiped out along with the livestock and seed, a people is DEAD DEAD DEAD, with no chance of recovery. The USSR is a case in point. IF Cargill and the other privately owned grain traders had not sold them US grain, famine would have wiped them out.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Thinking more geographically I'd guess most of Africa, actually pretty much the whole global South. People living on remote Pacific Islands or other corners of the planet might fare better for a while but the nuclear fallout would eventually get them.
You'd also probably be able to slice a line between income brackets which my guess would be alarmingly high for some---maybe multimillionaires+ and plain old millionaires and below. Whether they only spare the traditional ruling and banking class families or go by net worth in assets, I think unless you were invited into the underground bases you'd be screwed.

Just brain-storming here.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I'm not sure I can agree with you Crimvelvet. I own a farm in Texas, growing cotton, onions and wheat and have yet to see any NWO types lurking about. Perhaps they are disguised as Mexicans looking for work.

Believe me veggies are targeted, it is called "farm to fork" control. But you will never hear about it. This from the Anti-Nais site nonais.org...

Walter you mentioned this in passing, but I think we need to address it more throughly. All of us who have learned about NAIS knew it was just the opening shot in the war to gain complete control of the US and world food supply. The next step is in the planning stages and I think this is the equivalent of NAII. Its goal is to implement the Guide to Good Farming Practices disguised as a grassroots NGO initiative. NOTE only ORGANIZATIONS are allowed to join. Perhaps the Anti-NAIS crowd should form several “organizations” (one for each state) and join.

The Center for Food Integrity’s 2008 Food System Summit will explore issues related to sustainability, immigration, food safety and better communications with consumers. www.foodintegrity.org...

The year-old Center for Food Integrity is a non-profit group aimed at promoting dialogue, modeling best practices, addressing issues that are important to consumers, and being a resource for information about the U.S. food system. Its member organizations represent each segment of the food chain, from producers to distributors, as well as the government.
[i[[Several times I’ve looked at exactly this, forming an organization so as to join these groups to find out what they’re up to and be able to make input. They have interesting hurdles, typically extremely high membership fees, to keep out the riff-raff like us. -WJ]

NAII is the supposed grassroots organization that wrote NAIS for livestock farmers. Funny thing, the members moved from WTO to NAII to USDA. Take the livestock farmer's word The Center for Food Integrity is a clone of NAII and they will write the WTO compliant regs and hand them to the FDA.

This from a FDA spokesman

I will also discuss some of the specific measures FDA is taking to enhance the safety of fresh produce and other foods to prevent future outbreaks and to improve traceability when an outbreak occurs. ..addressing the way fresh produce is grown, harvested, and moved from field to fork is crucial to minimizing the risk of microbial contamination....

Some of these activities include: working with industry to develop guidance on ways to prevent or minimize potential contamination ... working with industry and foreign countries to promote the use of good growing, harvesting, packing, transporting, and processing practices.

FDA formed an internal multi-Center group to meet with external entities (such as industry, consumers, and Federal, state, local, and foreign governments) to better understand the universe of track and trace systems that are currently in use or being developed. FDA has reached out to various organizations, including trade associations and consumer groups, to gain a better understanding of best industry practices for traceability, including the use of electronic and other technologies that speed and enhance the traceback process and the use of systems that connect all the links in the produce supply chain. FDA is using this information to develop recommendations for the fresh produce industry to use to improve its internal traceback systems. We plan to hold a public meeting in the fall to further the exchange of information on available technology and best practices for enhanced traceability. Last revised: August 29,2008 www.hhs.gov/asl/testify/2008/07/t20080731a.html

List of ‘EU official’ seed varieties, no others maybe sold: www.realseeds.co.uk...
real seed
Global Diversity Treaty (Theft of third world seed for patents): www.bioversityinternational.org...
biodiversity intn’l

Guide to Good Farming Practices (USDA’s next step): www.oie.int...

Safe and Secure Food Act of 2005 (first try at Good Farming Practices) www.govtrack.us...

A very good site with a LOT of documents is arkansasanimalproducers.8k.com...
or xstatic99645.tripod.com...

“USDA recently issued a memo to its “Veterinary Services Management Team” that requires NAIS premises registration for various disease program activities. (Veterinary Services Memorandum No. 575.19, posted on our Government Documents Page at farm and ranch freedom farmandranchfreedom.org...

I realize most farmers are much too busy to keep trace of what the USDA and FDA are up to. That is why I keep an eye on the Anti-Nais sites. They are livestock oriented but if anything shows of interest about Veggies it also gets posted.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I think there are people hording seed and I hope that thats the case otherwise as you say ,it 's a pretty bleak picture

It's penultimate in evil to kill the food supply this way it's
the thing about these evil monsters that terrifies me most ,I like you spend sleepless nights over this

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
They are already preparing us for NWO.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by invisiblewoman

I think there are people hording seed and I hope that thats the case otherwise as you say ,it 's a pretty bleak picture It's penultimate in evil to kill the food supply this way it's the thing about these evil monsters that terrifies me most ,I like you spend sleepless nights over this

What is MORE terrifying is how people yawn when you try to tell them there is a major threat to their food supply! I sometimes feel like kicking them. I do kid's birthday parties on Saturday's and most parents JUST DO NOT CARE. It is sickening.

Here is some more info on seeds. Real Seed Co used to sell old fashion veggie varieties in the UK. So far they have gotten around the EU law by forming a club so they are not selling to the public.

List of 'official' seed varieties: www.realseeds.co.uk...
Global Diversity Treaty: www.bioversityinternational.org...
Monsanto's Seeds of Worry: www.mcgilldaily.com...

Here is some info on a raid of an organic food coop here in the USA. The Mega corps do not like the local food and organic food movement. They are definitely making their move to shut down this source of food.
Nature’s Juice (IL) Illegally raided: nonais.org...-1395530

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ausable_Bill

excellent thread and coincides with the Fema Coffins in Georgia. How then would our government round up all those on the proported list? I understand those already incarcerated, in mental institutions, etc - any suggestions? thanks for your post to Fema Coffins in Georgia.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
20,000 troops to deploy...in America?
December 01, 2008

On Today's Program

20,000 troops to deploy...in America?

The story flashed on the Drudge Report today during the program and it caught Glenn's attention. A few weeks ago Glenn had seen some reports that troops were going to be deployed around the country---why would we need 20,000 boots on the ground in America's cities? Read the transcript. Insiders listen here.

www.glennbeck.com...

i feel quite uneasy about what is happening right now. the state of georgia is so against the poor and shirley franklin, mayor of atlanta is waging war on the homeless and the number of homeless is increasing daily due to economics.

[edit on 6-12-2008 by musselwhite]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join