It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Utah allows guns on college campuses

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Thanks for the support Shar. I was beginning to wonder if my threads were showing up.

Sip,
You are the stupidest people alive and you will end up killing yourselves over it. Take my word for it.

This is a sure sign of someone who needs to mature a bit. You can disagree with people and not resort to name calling and other forms of degradation. Your comments reflect on your intelligence much more than those you have directed them towards.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sip
I am staying away from this thread and you brainwashed people. Your views make absolutely no sense whatsoever. Your grasp of Irish history(north versus south war???? what war is this) is laughable aswell as your tolerence for violence.

I know alot of Americans in my work, very smart academic people. Unfortunately you lot seem to be at the lower end of the brain chain.

You are the stupidest people alive and you will end up killing yourselves over it. Take my word for it.

Don't breed.

sip

Oh yeah and look news.bbc.co.uk...

Another shooting spree? Who would have thought.....

[edit on 30-4-2007 by sip]

Dude get off your high horse... if you don't comprehend wars are fought both politically and physically you are the one on the lower end of the IQ totem...

Your country was separated by the Brits, and though you as a youth born after the fact have come to accept it, people who have an interest in cultural and Domestic boundaries see where the influx of British persons onto your Island has affected your Islands culture to move to a more western feel. You do realize in the 20's your country was just that... COUNTRY... it was relaxing and beautiful, your people embraced the Celtic culture, and still spoke(mostly) in Gaelic tongue. Now that the Brits have moved in, just like England you are slowly being paved over; and your culture is slowly westernizing more and more.

Just because you don't comprehend our views, because your were raised in a different culture does not bear you the right of Judgment.
There is something you should research, since you seem to think that you have a forbearance for the knowledge we all lack. It's called Anthropology.

I bet you would walk into a cannibalistic African tribe's village, and tell them to change there evil ways... You are an Anthropologists worst nightmare.

a person who is so closed minded by there own culture that they cannot see the importance of others culture to them... Very Hitleresque of you.

Coven

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sip
I am staying away from this thread and you brainwashed people. Your views make absolutely no sense whatsoever. Your grasp of Irish history(north versus south war???? what war is this) is laughable aswell as your tolerence for violence.
I know alot of Americans in my work, very smart academic people. Unfortunately you lot seem to be at the lower end of the brain chain.
Don't breed.

sip

Oh yeah and look news.bbc.co.uk...

Another shooting spree? Who would have thought.....

[edit on 30-4-2007 by sip]

Most of these statements are serious breeches of the T&C here...Perhaps you should review the T&C's, especially under Section 2.
When I was advocating maturity & responsibility about gun ownership, I never thought I'd have to point out that ATS also advocates posting with some maturity & responsibility too. As a general rule-of-thumb, the Three Amigos have pointed out that you should only attack a poster's ideas (& back it up with research), not the posters themselves.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join