It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Utah allows guns on college campuses

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
sip,

First off you really don’t need to use that type of language here.

In the USA as want to say, there’s already to many guns on the streets. You will NEVER, EVER be able to get rid of them.

So our country has decided to take away the sell of guns. Then you will have an underground movement like the mafia use to do. Except only the people who want to kill will have the guns. Not the good people. Weather you realize it or not guns are here to stay.

And again I don't know where you got that comment about the police. I said that if the shooter did not have a weapon in the first place it would not have happened. Remove guns from civilians.

From You. This is what you said.

As I said if you don't think the Police are effective then do something to change it.

My age doesn't matter

Your age does matter. I don’t feel like arguing with a kid who doesn’t understand that guns will be here no matter what.

[edit on 29-4-2007 by Shar]

sip

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
sip,

First off you really don’t need to use that type of language here.

In the USA as want to say, there’s already to many guns on the streets. You will NEVER, EVER be able to get rid of them.

So our country has decided to take away the sell of guns. Then you will have an underground movement like the mafia use to do. Except only the people who want to kill will have the guns. Not the good people. Weather you realize it or not guns are here to stay.

And again I don't know where you got that comment about the police. I said that if the shooter did not have a weapon in the first place it would not have happened. Remove guns from civilians.

From You. This is what you said.

As I said if you don't think the Police are effective then do something to change it.

My age doesn't matter

Your age does matter. I don’t feel like arguing with a kid who doesn’t understand that guns will be here no matter what.

[edit on 29-4-2007 by Shar]

Don't use what type of language? "Jesus Christ"? Don't be so conservative.

I had to laugh at your comment, "..Except only the people who want to kill will have the guns. Not the good people." You mean the good people who also want to kill will not be able to get guns either?

And I don't feel like arguing with someone who has been brainwashed in to thinking selling guns in a shop on street corners legally is a good idea. Yes criminals will probably gain access to weapons, I never said they wouldn't. Again I state that guns are not the answer.

Guns are here to stay? That's a very defeatist attitude. Nothing is impossible.

sip

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
SIP...3 letters for you, IRA.....your Ireland laws sure keep NORTHERN IRELAND free of guns and terrorism right? Ireland has some of the worst gun and ordinance underground networks in the world. Don't get me wrong, great country to visit and all seems innocent enough..but just because you guys have been stripped of your right to protect yourself doesn't mean all is peachy in your country.

Look the bottom line is this, could the US rid all it's citizens of guns...yes. It would be ugly and a long process but sure we could. The question is AFTER that happens.. now what? Everyone is unarmed..does that mean people will no longer have the will to be violent? People who wanna kill someone will now sit at home and instead play video games or go grab some ice cream and forget their emotions. NOOOO what will happen is murder and other crimes will become WAY more violent. A cut throat, stabbed 40 times, hit by a car, beat to death by a bat...killing will continue until the end of time...all your doing by taking guns away is changing the tools that are used to do it. Oh and for you guys who think this "well take guns away and people like cho wouldn't have been able to kill so many, maybe just 2 or 3" ..that is wrong...imagine..Cho gets in his 3000 pound car..sees a group of VT kids walking to class or having a gathering for whatever reason..and BOOM at 60mph he hits the pack of kids killing 15 etc...it WILL NEVER STOP!!!!!!

and since it won't stop..would you rather have a chance to walk away alive or save a life or be just another victim in a world we are allowing to get worse and worse!!!!

sip

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadow_soldier1975
SIP...3 letters for you, IRA.....your Ireland laws sure keep NORTHERN IRELAND free of guns and terrorism right? Ireland has some of the worst gun and ordinance underground networks in the world. Don't get me wrong, great country to visit and all seems innocent enough..but just because you guys have been stripped of your right to protect yourself doesn't mean all is peachy in your country.

Look the bottom line is this, could the US rid all it's citizens of guns...yes. It would be ugly and a long process but sure we could. The question is AFTER that happens.. now what? Everyone is unarmed..does that mean people will no longer have the will to be violent? People who wanna kill someone will now sit at home and instead play video games or go grab some ice cream and forget their emotions. NOOOO what will happen is murder and other crimes will become WAY more violent. A cut throat, stabbed 40 times, hit by a car, beat to death by a bat...killing will continue until the end of time...all your doing by taking guns away is changing the tools that are used to do it. Oh and for you guys who think this "well take guns away and people like cho wouldn't have been able to kill so many, maybe just 2 or 3" ..that is wrong...imagine..Cho gets in his 3000 pound car..sees a group of VT kids walking to class or having a gathering for whatever reason..and BOOM at 60mph he hits the pack of kids killing 15 etc...it WILL NEVER STOP!!!!!!

and since it won't stop..would you rather have a chance to walk away alive or save a life or be just another victim in a world we are allowing to get worse and worse!!!!

IRA? Get with the times news.bbc.co.uk... The IRA has decommissioned most of its weapons by now. What's left has been stolen by rogue IRA operatives working as criminals.

Obviously killing and crime would still be there, but you are taking away another tool which can be used in crime. A tool which has been created to injure or kill, it has no other purpose than to destroy. Arming everyone else is not a solution.

As I said if Cho did not have the gun or the ability to buy the gun he could not have killed so many people, I don't agree with this "he could have stabbed or run over more people". I haven't seen that done ever. Educate the masses. It all starts in the schools.

sip

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Sip,
As I said a ban on guns IS the solution. Guns have no PURPOSE. If you spent your time on EDUCATING people instead of ARMING people you would not have this problem.

And why don’t we ban cars as well? They are dangerous and many more people die in auto accidents than shootings each year.

I agree with one point you made. We have a lack of education about guns. More people grow up having never been allowed to see a gun or know what they are or what they are for. They’ve never been taught gun safety or shown what a gun can do, if handled incorrectly. We should teach our children to respect guns, just as we teach them to respect a vehicle as they learn to drive. Know how to handle it and how to be safe while operating it. Then you would see a drop in violent gun crimes. Of course this is difficult in an age where preschool and public schools and the local cable networks raise our children.

Guns are for more than just self defense. They are also for hunting. This sport is becoming less and less known, because it is so easy to go to the store and pick up dinner.

Many of our largest cities have gun bans and they also have the highest crime rates. Even the % crime per capita is much higher than cities without gun bans.

We don’t live in some Marxist utopia where all you have to do is say “no more guns” and they all magically disappear and everyone lives happily ever after.

We tried banning alcohol in the 20’s and that is when most of our organized crime syndicates got started. After alcohol was legalized again, they just moved to dealing drugs. Did banning alcohol keep people sober? No; gang wars, alcohol poisoning and lots of basically honest citizens got records for trying to buy a drink.

Sip,
In the end most of the shooters die at their own hands so to them it would not matter if other people carried weapons and shot back. They know they are going to die anyway.

Exactly! So why let them finish what they started, before they die. Take ‘em out first!

Sip,
“…I know you cannot get rid of all guns. How many school shootings in Ireland has there been? NONE! That is because we cannot easily buy a gun. Only police and military can hold weapons.”

Sip,

If you don’t have any guns how are you supposed to change it? How do you think we got away from you tyrannical blokes back in the 1700’s and why do you think they wrote the second amendment into our constitution in the first place. Yeah. sure, it was about protecting our selves and our property, but it was also to insure that if our government got out of hand and started railroading us, we had a means to do something about it.

The point is, why should the general public always be the helpless victims picking up the pieces?

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sip

Where may I ask you live?

Where is this place that has no crime?

Where is this place that officers show up before the criminals do?

Yeah, this world is FULL of bad people.

I live in Ireland.

There IS crime, I never said there wasn't.

sip

we have already, ohhh about 275 years ago... it's called the second amendment...

you live in Ireland... your view on guns is going to be different, your society has had a protestant catholic war going on for the past 100 years... of course you guys thinks guns are the problem... It couldn't possible be the religion now could it? no no no... it has to be the GUNS...

I love how humans try to use inanimate objects as scapegoats... Guns don't think...
People do.

Coven
*NRA with all this arguing for you you... you own me a damn job... *

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sip

Originally posted by roguetechie
I don't understand why people haven't figured out the pattern behind shooting rampages yet....

It is very simple, and people that advocate creating gun free zones are the cause of the dead college students last week.

No I think you haven't figured it out. The pattern behind shooting rampages is in fact, ARMING PEOPLE! Yes it's true, give a gun to a civilian who should not have one in the first place is the cause! I really cannot see your logic behind having gun free zones would attract shooters. In the end most of the shooters die at their own hands so to them it would not matter if other people carried weapons and shot back. They know they are going to die anyway.

As I said, educate people not arm them.

sip

when your society brings the right to bear arms back, then post... otherwise keep it to yourself...

you don't know because you haven't experienced a society where guns are allowed (isn't Ireland the country that started the Gun Ban, due to all the protestant catholic fighting??? So just cause it worked for your warring country doesn't mean it will work for us...

How many kids have you seen shot in there schools because someone had a gun? (none since 1988... that was a bad one though... the IRA taking over a school...) BUT I guess the fightin' Irish know all the answers to violence.. (yay get drunk and fist fight in the street... thats a GREAT SOLUTION!)

DONE

Coven

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sip

Originally posted by coven

I would like to see figures on the shootings sprees in Europe compared to USA, I bet it's still no where as high to the US. Simply because of lack of access to guns. And when I mean shooting spree

I mean your so called responsible adults going nuts and shooting up. Not criminals,

that's a different story.

And what is this waffle about "new world order" and "North American Union". Looks like the new world order has been in place for quite some time now. What better way to keep the masses quiet then to let them keep their toys? You are under more stricter surveillance than those in Europe.

As I said a ban on guns IS the solution. Guns have no PURPOSE. If you spent your time on EDUCATING people instead of ARMING people you would not have this problem.

If you do need a gun to defend yourself then you must be living in a really dangerous and violent place. Otherwise why would you carry a gun?

sip

there are NO examples of people registered with carry permits going on shooting sprees... so your first question... its not answerable... well it is but the only answer is NO YOUR WRONG...

Now if you wanna talk about crazy #ers stealing someone elses gun, or buying one illegally, thats how all of our mass shootings start.(hey just like in your country still, but wait were allowed to defend ourselves from these people at least) NOBODY THAT SHOT ANYBODY IN THIS COUNTRY DID IT WHILE LICENSED TO CARRY. But you already said you don't want to talk about criminals... so your question in general is just a RED HERRING... you can't prove your point so you throw out a question you think is unanswerable, without following your logic.. to bad I understand how to shoot a red herring down...

NWO has NOT taken control of the USA... they got you guys though... EU... the goal is to divide the world into 7 regions with seven leaders... EU is #1... why because England and Ireland are the home base of the Illuminati... There is only one place that still has a chance to fight this order, and thats America. (its where they test all of their* control theories[I.E. GUN CONTROL; CAMERA'S on EVERY CORNER... (oh and earlier you stated we have more people watching us than you do... LOL... I drive 30 minutes through a major city (one of the 20 biggest in the US...) to my job everyday...

I PASS 2... count em 2... CAMERAS... one is a traffic camera mounted facing the road to monitor when to change the lights... The other camera is mounted in a HUGE METAL BOX (covered with police logos and even a light and siren to deter the crime when it starts.) which monitors the area i was telling you about a few posts back(shooting occuring in the Downtown area of Nashville) the goal of this camera is to deter violent crime...

Now mister know it all... COUNT THE NUMBER OF UNMARKED CAMERA BOXES YOU PASS IN DAY TO DAY ACTIVITY... Damn I bet some of you wish you were armed so you could shoot out a few of em... but I guess its a bad idea for the citizenry to be in control. Maybe we should just give up and revert back to the pre-colonial government... God save the queen and all that bull#... YEAH RIGHT...

best way to end this...

you go right ahead and stay unarmed... and remember your unarmed when you TRY to come and take my Gun... oh whats that famous saying "from my cold dead hands" oh wait you don't have a gun... guess I could just reload and keep shooting...

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sip

My age doesn't matter.

sip

just like a child arguing with adults... yes son it does...

age is the essence of the human spirit, knowledge and wisdom come with time, not studies... younger generations have always had a problem with knowing there right, and those old fogies telling us what to do have no idea what there talking about...

1.how long have you lived in the States?

2. How old are you... (this is important because college psychology teaches you things that your HIGH SCHOOL psych teacher would never even fathom of exposing you to... like sexually violent offenders... people who stick guns in other peoples unmentionables and get off on the sexual aspect of it... then they kill them... this is a known psychological disorder. Most common occurances are in EU states (EX Russian mainly) where the sick and twisted have more room to get away with it) so yes once again what is your age because a teenager or a none college educated person doesn't have a dog in this fight.

3. How many shooting sprees can you recall? (American only please) I can think of 4... Kent state (70's) Columbine (90's) and (because it was local) a kid shot 2 kids that were bullying him in east Tennessee (mid-90's) lastly VT (07)... looks like something that happens every ten years... GOD We ARE SO #ED IN THE HEAD IN THIS COUNTRY WE SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO OWN GUNS....

something that happens once every ten years is not a true problem... it is a problem with the society yes, but it doesn't come down to the guns it comes down to lack of respect... I can say this much... a Football player in college is less likely to pick on the nerdy goth kid (which does happen in college still) when they know nerdy goth kid could have a gun... you think this is questionable but watch the SCHOOLS RIGHT NOW... (kids have the thought of getting shot in there head, all of a sudden civility unfolds... IMAGINE THAT... no bully's exist when they can't bully someone around.

see this is logical... now if you can't get it... take your computer and throw it out of your window, because you do not deserve the right be linked into an international community of Free thinkers.

Sorry buddy but it comes down to one thing... (for the third time I'm typing it)...try taking my gun from me... try it unarmed and see who fails in there intentions... I consider taking my gun a threat to my life, which I will kill over...

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sip

sip
I said a ban on guns IS the solution. Guns have no PURPOSE. If you spent your time on EDUCATING people instead of ARMING people you would not have this problem.

Oh sip, that’s not good.

If we ban guns, then only the really nasty, mean, killers will have guns.

See banning guns is only against the good folks.

Right now we don’t get robbed day and night in our homes mainly because the bad dude is wondering if that house has a gun or not. Take away guns and there you go. Only the bad guys would have them. I totally disagree that we should ban guns.

I say no to banning guns.

As I said, you must be living in a real dangerous place if you're scared about getting robbed day and night. I'm not scared where I am and we don't carry guns. Keeping guns just shows a distrust in your Police, a distrust in your government to protect you. Maybe you should try changing the Police or the government?

sip

nope and nope... not dangerous and damn well not scared... see I have a gun... and that gun is like your savings account... I may never need it.. BUT it's there if i do... and just like your savings account if I need to bust into my gun to survive I WILL...

you are such a p***y... thats what it all comes down to... ohhh I don't know how to handle a gun... so nobody but the POLICE(and the criminals... try try try stopping the criminals...) should be allowed to have one...

I grew up in the Southern United States... Our kids shoot cans off of fences in there pass time... Guns are a part of our way of life... LUCKY FOR YOU YOUR NOT AMERICAN (and luckily for SKAR Myself and everyone else on here that likes the rights our country gave us, and I will not secede a damned one of them.)

GRRRRR....

Coven

[edit on 29-4-2007 by coven]

sip

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sip

I live in Ireland.

sip

we have already, ohhh about 275 years ago... it's called the second amendment...

you live in Ireland... your view on guns is going to be different, your society has had a protestant catholic war going on for the past 100 years... of course you guys thinks guns are the problem... It couldn't possible be the religion now could it? no no no... it has to be the GUNS...

I love how humans try to use inanimate objects as scapegoats... Guns don't think...
People do.

Coven

Have you actually looked at the link I provided on IRA decommissioning? The war is over now that the guns have been turned over. They have turned to dialogue which is clearly more effective. (Don't start on NI though, it's a pointless topic which I hate arguing about).

sip

sip

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sip

I don't understand why people haven't figured out the pattern behind shooting rampages yet....

It is very simple, and people that advocate creating gun free zones are the cause of the dead college students last week.

No I think you haven't figured it out. The pattern behind shooting rampages is in fact, ARMING PEOPLE! Yes it's true, give a gun to a civilian who should not have one in the first place is the cause! I really cannot see your logic behind having gun free zones would attract shooters. In the end most of the shooters die at their own hands so to them it would not matter if other people carried weapons and shot back. They know they are going to die anyway.

sip

when your society brings the right to bear arms back, then post... otherwise keep it to yourself...

you don't know because you haven't experienced a society where guns are allowed (isn't Ireland the country that started the Gun Ban, due to all the protestant catholic fighting??? So just cause it worked for your warring country doesn't mean it will work for us...

How many kids have you seen shot in there schools because someone had a gun? (none since 1988... that was a bad one though... the IRA taking over a school...) BUT I guess the fightin' Irish know all the answers to violence.. (yay get drunk and fist fight in the street... thats a GREAT SOLUTION!)

DONE

Coven

I don't know where the hell you're going with this....

sip

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sip

Jesus Christ I know you cannot get rid of all guns. How many school shootings in Ireland has there been? NONE! That is because we cannot easily buy a gun. Only police and military can hold weapons.
sip

ROFLMFAO... DUDE... GET TO KNOW A CRIMINAL... SMOKE A JOINT AND MEET A HEROIN DEALER... I can get 15 guns right now illegally... I can get one legally in 3-5 days, depending on how quick the state processes the background check.

hmmm... sounds like once again you have no IDEA what you are talking about.

better example for you... go find an OLD IRA Member, and ask him what he thinks about the gun ban... basically you kneel before the queen mum cause you gave up your guns... I vote for my leaders, I don't say god decided on them...

sip

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   

there are NO examples of people registered with carry permits going on shooting sprees... so your first question... its not answerable... well it is but the only answer is NO YOUR WRONG...

Now if you wanna talk about crazy #ers stealing someone elses gun, or buying one illegally, thats how all of our mass shootings start.(hey just like in your country still, but wait were allowed to defend ourselves from these people at least) NOBODY THAT SHOT ANYBODY IN THIS COUNTRY DID IT WHILE LICENSED TO CARRY. But you already said you don't want to talk about criminals... so your question in general is just a RED HERRING... you can't prove your point so you throw out a question you think is unanswerable, without following your logic.. to bad I understand how to shoot a red herring down...

NWO has NOT taken control of the USA... they got you guys though... EU... the goal is to divide the world into 7 regions with seven leaders... EU is #1... why because England and Ireland are the home base of the Illuminati... There is only one place that still has a chance to fight this order, and thats America. (its where they test all of their* control theories[I.E. GUN CONTROL; CAMERA'S on EVERY CORNER... (oh and earlier you stated we have more people watching us than you do... LOL... I drive 30 minutes through a major city (one of the 20 biggest in the US...) to my job everyday...

I PASS 2... count em 2... CAMERAS... one is a traffic camera mounted facing the road to monitor when to change the lights... The other camera is mounted in a HUGE METAL BOX (covered with police logos and even a light and siren to deter the crime when it starts.) which monitors the area i was telling you about a few posts back(shooting occuring in the Downtown area of Nashville) the goal of this camera is to deter violent crime...

Now mister know it all... COUNT THE NUMBER OF UNMARKED CAMERA BOXES YOU PASS IN DAY TO DAY ACTIVITY... Damn I bet some of you wish you were armed so you could shoot out a few of em... but I guess its a bad idea for the citizenry to be in control. Maybe we should just give up and revert back to the pre-colonial government... God save the queen and all that bull#... YEAH RIGHT...

best way to end this...

you go right ahead and stay unarmed... and remember your unarmed when you TRY to come and take my Gun... oh whats that famous saying "from my cold dead hands" oh wait you don't have a gun... guess I could just reload and keep shooting...

Where did Cho get his gun? He must have had a permit to buy it.

I only pass one security camera to work, and that is AT WORK. For a country with around 10 working speed cameras throughout the entire country surveillence isn't a big issue here.

Oh btw all your phonecalls, emails and net surfing are being monitored through AT&T exchanges with specialized NSA equipment. We're probably monitored as well but doesn't mean that you're safe.

Illuminati is just fiction.

God save the Queen? You remember what country I'm in right?

sip

sip

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sip

Jesus Christ I know you cannot get rid of all guns. How many school shootings in Ireland has there been? NONE! That is because we cannot easily buy a gun. Only police and military can hold weapons.
sip

ROFLMFAO... DUDE... GET TO KNOW A CRIMINAL... SMOKE A JOINT AND MEET A HEROIN DEALER... I can get 15 guns right now illegally... I can get one legally in 3-5 days, depending on how quick the state processes the background check.

hmmm... sounds like once again you have no IDEA what you are talking about.

better example for you... go find an OLD IRA Member, and ask him what he thinks about the gun ban... basically you kneel before the queen mum cause you gave up your guns... I vote for my leaders, I don't say god decided on them...

I hope you know there's a difference between Republic and Northern Ireland. I cannot get any gun now legally or illegally. Hence the reason I feel safer in this country.

sip

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sip

sip

has anyone else noticed we have a kid from EUROPE... TRYING TO TELL US WHAT AMERICAN RIGHTS CAN BE....

LIFETIME IGNORE GOES ON NOW...
RANT in
WHO THE # DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SIP???? you stay in your country and follow your rules and enjoy your mediocre life... we in america, land of the free home of the brave, will continue to innovate and overwhelm your society with our technology and intellect... ohhh wow the last big to thing to come out of Ireland... CLONED SHEEP... GOD I KNOW THE WOMEN MUST BE HAPPY NOW... *no more waking up with a barley smelling sack of potatoes on top of you... but you have to walk to the barn to get your money for the day...* Mean while us stupid ignorant americans, we just ohhh we just shot each other... we don't feed most of the world... we don't arm most of the governments of this world(to avoid overthrow)... We don't provide monetary support to EVERY third world nation... BUT IRELAND... OH IRELAND DOES IT ALL... With that massive Google-ion budget you guys have I guess you can save the world...

what is the age old saying... The Irish were the first to invent world peace. Then the next day they invented Whiskey. Lol Drunks trying to tell us how to live...

DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE WITH YOU KID

sip

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sip

sip

has anyone else noticed we have a kid from EUROPE... TRYING TO TELL US WHAT AMERICAN RIGHTS CAN BE....

LIFETIME IGNORE GOES ON NOW...
RANT in
WHO THE # DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SIP???? you stay in your country and follow your rules and enjoy your mediocre life... we in america, land of the free home of the brave, will continue to innovate and overwhelm your society with our technology and intellect... ohhh wow the last big to thing to come out of Ireland... CLONED SHEEP... GOD I KNOW THE WOMEN MUST BE HAPPY NOW... *no more waking up with a barley smelling sack of potatoes on top of you... but you have to walk to the barn to get your money for the day...* Mean while us stupid ignorant americans, we just ohhh we just shot each other... we don't feed most of the world... we don't arm most of the governments of this world(to avoid overthrow)... We don't provide monetary support to EVERY third world nation... BUT IRELAND... OH IRELAND DOES IT ALL... With that massive Google-ion budget you guys have I guess you can save the world...

what is the age old saying... The Irish were the first to invent world peace. Then the next day they invented Whiskey. Lol Drunks trying to tell us how to live...

DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE WITH YOU KID

You had me rolling up with laughter there, I won't say how many Irish infiltrated the USA since the 19century
Brilliant rant. I can see this topic going in circles. Ok we'll just have to agree to disagree. How about that?

sip

PS I never said you were stupid or anything at all, the fact that you're standing up for what you believe in I respect, just as I hope you respect what I believe in.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sip

Originally posted by sip

I live in Ireland.

sip

People do.

Coven

Have you actually looked at the link I provided on IRA decommissioning? The war is over now that the guns have been turned over. They have turned to dialogue which is clearly more effective. (Don't start on NI though, it's a pointless topic which I hate arguing about).

sip

oh the one where you admit that IRA CRIMINALS STILL USE GUNS... GOD DUDE QUIT BEING STUPID... *SMACK* OPEN YOUR EYES AND READ YOUR OWN WRITING>...IRA CRIMINALS STILL USE GUNS...IRA CRIMINALS STILL USE GUNS....IRA CRIMINALS STILL USE GUNS....IRA CRIMINALS STILL USE GUNS...

nahhh I don't need to read your report... you summed it up perfectly... where are the ATS Police officers when we need them... I promise one cop in the states will explain this so you understand(they love LEGALLY armed citizens)

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sip

best way to end this...

Where did Cho get his gun? He must have had a permit to buy it.

I only pass one security camera to work, and that is AT WORK. For a country with around 10 working speed cameras throughout the entire country surveillence isn't a big issue here.

Oh btw all your phonecalls, emails and net surfing are being monitored through AT&T exchanges with specialized NSA equipment. We're probably monitored as well but doesn't mean that you're safe.

Illuminati is just fiction.

God save the Queen? You remember what country I'm in right?

sip

1)CHO was not a licensed to carry concealed weapons citizen... CHO passed a criminal background check (because he hadn't committed a crime before... thats how he got the gun) that is the only way... the gun was registered to CHO but it was registered legally to stay in his HOME to defend it from someone coming in to kill him... had he taken the class to carry it elsewhere he would have been found crazy, denied the weapon and the permit, and would have been denied access to EVER purchasing a gun... But hey... you wanna keep it unregistered thats fine... let the criminals have your guns...
me.. I'm not.
i'd much rather all citizens be required to take the test and if they fail they can't own a weapon... ever... let them try to get the illegal guns... I want to deal with a gun dealer, not a drug dealer, when I want to protect my family.

1a)others have mentioned hunting which if you would answer my question of how long you have lived in the US you would understand why it is so important... Now I know on your little paved island all of the food you get is processed and packaged for you, but here in Tennessee, people who work for a living, shoot deer, turkey, dove, pheasant, quail & snake for FOOD. you want to try and explain to these folks why they aren't allowed to feed there family the only way they can afford to?

2)Illuminati is Fiction... LOL... k dude.. read a little bit of history... sounds like the only exposure you've had to the illuminated ones it the Davinci code... sounds like a kids arguement... heres a portion of the WIKI on it

A movement of freethinkers that were the most radical offshoot of The Enlightenment — whose adherents were given the name Illuminati (but who called themselves "Perfectibilists") — was founded on May 1, 1776 in Ingolstadt (Upper Bavaria), by Jesuit-taught Adam Weishaupt (d. 1830), who was the first lay professor of canon law. The group has also been called the Illuminati Order, and the Bavarian Illuminati, and the movement itself has been referred to as Illuminism.

Funny a 200+ year old group is fiction... wow you ARE well versed aren't cha?

3)what was the IRA Fighting for??? Irish REPUBLICAN ARMY... hmm i think the language explains that.But you have proven yourself daft, so I will further explain... an Irish Republic is a Free and Independent Ireland, Now that britain has *given Back* power to Ireland did the IRA break up... why is an American teaching you this??? Just like any good government ploy, I want to stop the fight, so I meet with you and say heres the deal... I give you this, we say we leave... but we're still in control, you just keep what I gave you and were even... and if you tell anyone... I'll tell them what I gave you...
this is called blackmail... we Americans call it government.
ohhh... and yes the brits still control your island just like they did before William Wallace..

lastly,
I have Filters... I have blocks, you can't listen to my phone calls cops...

Coven Out

sip

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

3)what was the IRA Fighting for??? Irish REPUBLICAN ARMY... hmm i think the language explains that.But you have proven yourself daft, so I will further explain... an Irish Republic is a Free and Independent Ireland, Now that britain has *given Back* power to Ireland did the IRA break up... why is an American teaching you this??? Just like any good government ploy, I want to stop the fight, so I meet with you and say heres the deal... I give you this, we say we leave... but we're still in control, you just keep what I gave you and were even... and if you tell anyone... I'll tell them what I gave you...
this is called blackmail... we Americans call it government.
ohhh... and yes the brits still control your island just like they did before William Wallace..

lastly,
I have Filters... I have blocks, you can't listen to my phone calls cops...

Coven Out

It was an Irish Free state from 1922 - 1937, after that we severed all links of governence with the UK. Now that is the 26 counties that make up the Republic Of Ireland. The 6 counties that make up Northern Ireland were still in UK hands since they had a majority Unionist (British) population who wanted to remain within UK. This would have been fine for the minority Nationalists (Irish) who lived there but they were treated as second class citizens, simply because they were Irish and Catholic. That is where the IRA began(in popular post 1960s culture). There is actually several forms of IRA, pre-treaty 1919-1922, treaty 1922-1937 and post treaty 1960s onwards working with socialism and so on.

sip

[edit on 29-4-2007 by sip]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join