It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawyer releases student's essay for "context."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Lawyer releases student's essay for "context."

www.dailyherald.com

The attorney for Allen Lee, the Cary-Grove High School senior facing two misdemeanor counts of disorderly conduct for an in-class creative writing assignment earlier this week, has released the text of his essay, as transcribed by Lee, in order to provide context for the words cited by authorities in arresting him.

Blood sex and Booze. Drugs Drugs Drugs are fun. Stab, Stab, Stab, S…t…a…b…, poke. "So I had this dream last night where I went into a building, pulled out two P90s and started shooting everyone…, then had sex with the dead bodies. Well, not really, but it would be funny if I did."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.dailyherald.com

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Sounds like this kid was bored and wanted to have a little fun with his teacher, and then gets arrested for it!

Make sure to read the next article related to this, the link is below or on the bottom of the main article.

Now at first I felt that the CU student that got arrested seemed warrented in light of what had happened at VT but I am starting to realize that the educators in this country are acting a little crazy.

www.dailyherald.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
OK, sorry.

I guess someone beat me to this article.

Here is the thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

MODS, do what you need to do.

join