It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i just want to know what goes on in the RATS forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
WHats so top secret about this forum that i need points to view it? is some information on ATS being kept hidden to the majority of the members? kinda like how governments hide things from there citizens?

does anyone want to be my mole and U2U me the threads in the RATS section? i have a right to know!!

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
You can purchase access to the RATS forum in the ATS store.

Nobody can tell you what's in the forum as it's purpose is to keep the topics from search engines and limit access to those members that have contributed to the site.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Its so hard to make points around here ever since they took away the thread tagging points...

Is the ability to view that forum temporary, like a subscription, and then you have to pay again after a set amount of time?

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
It's a one time buy in @ like 2500 points that covers your first month then I believe something like 250 points for additional months. You never need to pay the 2500 points again even if you chose to skip a month after the initial buy in.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen

Is the ability to view that forum temporary, like a subscription, and then you have to pay again after a set amount of time?

The first time it cost a lot of points. The access is for a month. You'll need to purchase access again on the 1st every month, but after you've bought access it'll cost "only" 250 points for the future purchases. If you're considering buying access at the end of the month, you may want to consider waiting for the first before you purchase. I'm not sure what timezone it uses as the 1st, when the access is reset.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Its so hard to make points around here ever since they took away the thread tagging points...

I agree. It's almost no fun anymore.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
its on a need to know basis only

you will be contatced when deemed worthy

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
The first time it cost a lot of points. The access is for a month. You'll need to purchase access again on the 1st every month, but after you've bought access it'll cost "only" 250 points for the future purchases.

Basically, once you get access, you just need an applause a month to pay for it and still make a profit.

Although I can't remember having to pay since january.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
strangely enough me either

the last time i paid it was sometime december

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   

You can...

Make threads...

Post...

Real good posts get applauses - 500 to 1,500 points a pop.

Win contests on BTS like the Art one going on now - thats more than enough to get into RATS.

Try finding a breaking news article that a lot of people will post in, because every reply you get is like 100 something points.

5,000 points is nothing.

[edit on 28/4/2007 by enjoies05]

SR

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I think it's really cool that you have to work towards getting into the RATS forum it's like you get to achieve something from contributing to the site and shows how commited you are to the site.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
is there a list or guidelines showing all the different ways to obtain poitns?

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Basically it's what I just posted.

1 point per post

2 points per reply to a thread you made

Around 100 points for reply made on Breaking News thread

Applause from staff is 500, FSME - 1,500. And Applause on AbovePolitics is 1,500 too.

Then there are contests, debates and random questions SkepticOverlord asks where the points vary.

[edit on 28/4/2007 by enjoies05]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
thanks enjoies, 'ppreciate it

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
RATS has real alien photos, a link with audio with george bush addressing iraq with the administration from the zeta reticulans, and a detailed map of area 51 and dulce.

Well maybe, I havent been their yet! Their are threads/questions about rats here every so often, If it was public knoledge we wouldnt need 5k point to get in!

Save up your points, and after it takes you forever to get 5k, if you really think the missing link is in their, absolute proof, then by all means pay the price!!

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
Applause from staff is 500, FSME - 1,500. And Applause on AbovePolitics is 1,500 too.

Thats where most of my points come from, and in fact, nearly all of my PTS/AP (whatever its called) points are from one thread, infact the thread is the bottom featured topic, not to boast you understand. FSME applauses seem the hardest to get, at least in their own forums anyway.

The other way to get into RATS is to hope the 3 amigos put on a Halloween giveaway like they did last year, thats how I got into RATS, but now I can easily afford it.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by redseal
RATS has real alien photos, a link with audio with george bush addressing iraq with the administration from the zeta reticulans, and a detailed map of area 51 and dulce.
:O

anyone have these photos or this audio link!?!??! i must get my hands on it now

hahaha redseal

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
damn i am a little ways a way from 2500 points!

top topics

join