It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small military jet fired a thermobaric missile into the pentagon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I know how they got all those airplane parts through the 50 foot hole in the penatgon.

Let's consider this. The pentagon knew that an F-4 crashing into a reinforced wall would just disintigrate.

So it was decided that the attacking F-4 would have to fire a missile into the reinforced pentagon wall first before it crashed through the resulting hole.

A thermobaric warhead explosion looks like this.

Notice the 50 foot diameter thermobaric missile explosion on the penatgon wall?
Bottom image on the left.

The F-4 then flew into the hole and crashed.

I'm just using the F-4 for illistrative purposes here. It very well could have been a different fighter jet that fired the missile and then crashed into the penatgon.

[edit on 27-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
You're joking, yes ?

I truly hope so.

You present a theory about the Pentagon, then show images
of the Towers.

What, exactly are you trying to do ?

Confused,
Lex

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
You present a theory about the Pentagon, then show images
of the Towers.

The penatgon is the image on the bottom left. I edited my original post to avoid confusion.

And no I'm not kidding.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I would also like to see where it states the thickness of the block that the F-4 is crashed into is as thick as the Pentagon walls.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I'm developing this theory on the fly, so bear with me if I don't get all of my facts and dimentions correct. Hopefully you all will help me fill in the blanks.

Here is a picture of a Hellfire II thermobaric missile.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
A missle hmm its plasable. No one really got a good look at it anyway. It just looked like a blur for a second or two before it crashed into the Pentagon. If it was a jet it would have to go over a highway through cars and two trees. I have to dissagree with the f-4 crashing into the wall as well. One thing is certain we were all caught of guard on Sept 11. The only thing I saw when I turned on the tv was the wtc hit by something. Then I saw a different plane hit the second wtc.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I don't have the video or the link to it, cuz im at work, but im outta here in a couple of hours and ill try to post it. The video i saw contained not only eyewitness testimony from people at the gas station right near the pentagon, one of those eyewitnesses being a police officer, but, also an in-depth analysis into the the trajectory of the witnessed "airliner" that had most certainly crashed into the building. The question trying to be answered in there video was "where" the plane came from, not "what" it was as that was pretty obvious. Are you implying an F designated fighter fired a weapon at the pentagon then slammed it self into it?

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital J
I don't have the video or the link to it, cuz im at work, but im outta here in a couple of hours and ill try to post it....

That's the Pentacon video. Do a search, there is a thread here posted by one of the makers of that video...Jack Tripper

And it actually shows that, from the cops eyewitness testimony, that the plane could not have hit the pentagoon. It came in at the wrong angle to cause the damage claimed.

[edit on 27/4/2007 by ANOK]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital J
Are you implying an F designated fighter fired a weapon at the pentagon then slammed it self into it?

Yes, except that I'm not really implying it, I'm saying it.

top topics

join