It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am going to make a comic, and you can help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Well, I am a very very good artist. And I am greatly interested in the Russian military, and have the multiple photos of almost all of their equipment. And I like doing comics. So I want to make a comic that will involve the Russian military. I have everything ready for it, except one thing-A storyline. I am no Tom Clancy, I can't predict what kind of wars Russia will be in in the future. I want to make my comic as realistic as possible, and while my knowledge of the equipment and training is great, I don't know much about what kind of conflicts Russia may be involved in the future (in this case, the future is 2011) 4 years from now. Anybody that would like to, can do their part and contribute a storyline or part of the storyline, and any other helpful information that will help with the storyline. All help is greatly appreciated
I am really interested in this project and am going to put alot of work into it, hopefully eventually get it published and released as a comicbook. Thanks to everyone in advance

SR

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Sounds good dude good luck with it!!!

A conflict idea could be China becoming the next superpower moves into Russian Territory after taking Korea etc.

Or a black ops mission gone wrong so like Spetnaz troops get involved with some kind of conspiracy trying to survive in a different country and work out what happened.

good luck anyway dude.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
maybe a spy comic like the series "Alias"

A special russian spy group set out to stop the russian mafia from selling high tech russian arms to hostile groups all over the world.

Practically anyone can be the enemy, mafia groups, renegade russian millitary, islamic fanatics/militants, foreign spy groups/special forces, weapon business companies/cartels, rouge governments, secert societies, double agents etc, etc.

A large selection with broad scope. Add politics, relationships, stealth, recon, high tech gears and sophisticated combat moves.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Ooh, both of you guys' replies sound good, thanks!

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
How about something that has a realistic theory behind it like the attempting to move into Cuba after the recent death of Fidel Castro. Conflicts grow as both the United States and Russia are attempting to get a grip on the little country.

Meanwhile of course, Castro's small group of family and followers attempt to hold on...

Just a thought...

Johnny

top topics

join