It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilots get to close -- poof Disappear near Bass Strait, Aus.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Taking another look for updates re the Frederic Valentich disappearance while flying over Bass Strait, to my surprise, Bass Strait in Australia has been the area of many ships and planes lost over the years including being attacked by UFOs.

Bass Strait needs a closer look and the attached provides it along with
good written briefs and an excellent 70 min documentary at the bottom looking at Military and Air Force Pilots experiences with UFOs.

For those interested in commenting, please consider this topic open to General Discussion on UFO v. Air Force/Civilian and Airline confrontations.

Brief & Documentary vid:
ufoarea.com...

FYI: Info on Frederich Valentich disappearance:
Frederich Valentich last transmission October 21, 1978 from his Cessna 182, over Bass Strait:

At 1906 hours Valentich began corresponding with air traffic control - more specifically with an air traffic controller named Steve Robey. Part of the transcript reads:

"Robey: Delta Sierra Juliet, and you confirm you cannot identify the aircraft?

Valentich: Affirmative.

Robey: Delta Sierra Juliet, roger, stand by.

Valentich: Melbourne, Delta Sierra Juliet, it's not an aircraft it is (open microphone for two seconds).

Robey: Delta Sierra Juliet, can you describe the -er- aircraft?

Valentich: Delta Sierra Juliet, as it's flying past it's a long shape (open microphone for three seconds) cannot identify more than it has such speed (open microphone for three seconds). It's before me right now Melbourne."

Valentich's last words:

"…that strange aircraft is hovering on top of me again…it is hovering and it's not an aircraft."

ATS 2006 Post Topic: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Story:
www.ufoevidence.org...
and
www.skycontrol.net...

Dallas

join