It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about cars, I want an answer. No more messing around.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
one possible reason for the first set of pictures where the cars in the parking lot burning and the trees nearby is that they are in close proximity to one another if just one on each row caught on fire, they are about a foot apart and it makes a domino effect

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Ok, what about burning paper floating down, other burning stuff falling, and jet fuel splashing?

I've seen hot ash fly for along time then start a fire a long ways away from the source.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
My thread deconstructs the "melted cars" issue, and is summed up in this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22

Originally posted by bluesquareapple
There was a lot of flammable material being distributed through the immediate vicinity. Wouldn't have been uncommon in that situation for paper to slip under the hood of a car and get stuck in a compartment of the engine where it would be exposed to the heat and friction of working engine parts. I wouldn't doubt that many of these people just jumped out of their cars, leaving cars running unchecked. Also there are cars that are not even charred not even a meter from twisted husks of vehicles. Not living far from NYC myself, I know it's not uncommon to be in a parked position but leaving the engine running.

But, regardless of any scenario, pictures aren't telling the whole story here.

again, it's an engine. after running your car for 30 mins. get out and put your hand on the engine head - then go to the hospital and have them fix you up.

engine are designed to run hot. a peice of paper is not going to set an engine on fire.

I will have to agree with this. I used to light cigarrettes off of engine blocks.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
its a bit random,
if the there was a 4th gen nuke,
i bet thats what caused the fuel manegment systems to explode in modern 99/01 cars,looking at the pictures it seems feasable becuase nothing else seemed to have been burned.
i will have to look into these new weapons,ive heard that the ionizing radiation
from the newest weapons dieeapates within days if not hours
the israelies use a weapon kinda like that

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join