It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for help !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
My name is Ramon and i recently been changing ... Ive always believed ive had gifts not POWERS .. im very good at all lot of things but not great at one specific thing. I was able to read people ... had a great intuitions about situations, and always did what i really felt was right. I have in the recent weeks losing everything. I know their is someone out there that can help with this ... someone with the gift of sight. I have become twisted .. like half good and half evil. when i started to hang around my friends after i graduated from highschool . i started seeing demons in them just nasty terrible things.feelings. so i hung around them more so i could learn from them and in turn help others like ive always had but i could not .. these demons have twisted with evil thoughts and even losing my gifts ... but at the same time i have gained some of their powers . i have owls following me everywhere i go. snakes coming into my house . i mean i could go on for hundreds of hours talking about this ... sort of my gift and my curse .. if someone understands please help me ... actually i know there is someone out there because i visited this sight two years ago after i gradutated but i was afraid to post this info ... and i did see others like me. also i know for a fact that i received these powers (good gifts from my mother) and she from her great grand mother.. i dreamt of her and she told me to tell my mother that she forgave her. i know this is long but please i need YOUR HELP.. you know who you guys are.... please dont ignore this .... i will in return help you with knowledge and experiences that could help you ...

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I can see you are a new member, there are other parts in the forums where other people can tell you more about your experiences.

BTW, check your U2U.

join