It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where were the charges set?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
How were the charges brought into the three WTC buildings and at what points within the buildings were they were set?

Can anyone enlighten me?

[edit on 26-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Based on reports in WTC and 2 I don't know about 7 but weeks before there was power downs during the weekends and emergency drills. There were also reports of strange noises going on, on floor 93? and 32.
I saw all of this on 911- mysteries.

Finally ladies and gents here is my source.

video.google.com...

[edit on 4/26/2007 by Leyla]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla
Based on reports in WTC and 2 I don't know about 7 but weeks before there was power downs during the weekends and emergency drills. There were also reports of strange noises going on, on floor 93? and 32.
I saw all of this on 911- mysteries.

Finally ladies and gents here is my source.

video.google.com...

[edit on 4/26/2007 by Leyla]

how stupid will all of you feel when wat ur trying to prove is disproved???
Hint: it already has been.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Ok I have been keeping my mouth shut on certain things and I think that people have right to express their opinions. That time ends now.

First off we're not stupid. And I haven't been here long enough to know what was proved and disproved. Is this what people enjoy doing is being rude and flaming everyone when they present a idea or ask a question? This is about learning not to prove who is right and wrong. You know since I've been here I've learned allot. If people here will give someone a chance to explain something they might even learn something. And this red herring deal in the other thread-Bah is what I think of it. After all this is a conspiricy thread. And no one is a troll in this entire forum.

So enlighten us logicaltruth 14? How was this disproved? I saw those beams at the WTC long before I came to this site and saw the beams angled sharply. I didn't know anything about demolitions or how they did them. Larry Silverstein even admitted on camera that he pulled wtc 7. He got 7 billion dollars out of the deal. How can a building fall straight down on itself in 10 seconds? The WTC was designed to take up to a fully loaded 707 jet slamming into it.

This is about the WTC contruction Manager Frank A DeMartini- its not known if he is alive or dead- As of now he's missing since Sept 11,2001. As of yet they either didn't find him yet or didn't indentify his remains.

www.prisonplanet.com...

Why don't you all just wake up and find out the truth and stop debunking everything you hear. If you have proof that someone's theory is wrong then ok thats ok. Don't go flapping your jaws unless you have proof. I beleive on 9-11 we were all decieved by the media.

Challege-

Somethings dosen't make any sense. It may take a while but I can compile a list of questions I still have. You have to find proof either to debunk me or support. Ignore everything you heard on the news on that day. Hunt for clues so your jaws will be at rest.

First two questions-

What happened to flight 93? And don't say it crashed or was shot down. I want facts.

2nd question How did WTC 1 and 2 collaspe so quickly. Go find facts.

When your ready present your case here.

123 GO!!!

[edit on 4/28/2007 by Leyla]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
george bush younger brother was head of security for the WTC.
all floors above 50th floor were shut down for upgrading to fiber optics weeks before
security camaras were off for this unprecedented upgrade.
george senior met with bin ladens brother in NYC on the day of 9/11
the majority of the socalled hijackers on the FBI list have been shown to be from Saudi Arabia....
and those that are still alive have not been corrected
none of the hijackers were from Iraq
MMMMMMMMM
no possible connections I can see.
but then again Im just a Canadian

[edit on 28-4-2007 by junglelord]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglelord
george bush younger brother was head of security for the WTC.
all floors above 50th floor were shut down for upgrading to fiber optics weeks before
security camaras were off for this unprecedented upgrade.
----------
*george senior met with bin ladens brother in NYC on the day of 9/11*
----------
the majority of the socalled hijackers on the FBI list have been shown to be from Saudi Arabia....
and those that are still alive have not been corrected
none of the hijackers were from Iraq
MMMMMMMMM
no possible connections I can see.
but then again Im just a Canadian

[edit on 28-4-2007 by junglelord]

* Hmm Interesting

So that tells me Bush and the Bin Ladens are buddies-

Wow what a shocker- Jungle Lord tell us more.

join