It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo landing pad: caserta, italy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
i have managed, after a series of strange coincidences, to have come accross some information which may be of interest.

tonight i was looking at an old atlas of the world. the atlas used as a reference the planetary meridian lines established with paris as the center (the same Arago lines referenced in the movie "The Davinci Code").

while i was searching for my own present location on the map, i noticed that there was a GRAND junction of geometric unity located directly over the area where i currently live.

instantly, i thought of the visit i had made to Caserta Reggia (palace) only two days ago. i took many pictures there of the elaborate fountains and grounds. it appeared that EVERYTHING at the site is planned, in typical old world style, with ancient symbology (re: pharmacratic inquisition).

there was one area that i came to which, when i looked at it, appeared as perhaps a helicopter landing pad. helicopters? in the 16th century?!

immediately i though UFO landing site. HA!

long story short: it can be plainly seen that the same "grand geometrical junction" on the atlas is represented in the groundswork.

anybody know anything more about this site, or this symbol?

pictures follow:

dkp

[edit on 26-4-2007 by tgidkp]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
this is all i could find while researching ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ilmattino.caltanet.it...

dkp

join