It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11 ignorance

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I think it would depend on how big the EMP is.. it could have been a weak one to only affect a few blocks...

If it isnt a mini nuke or EMP then tell me why those cars look like that.. Remember I can show you a few dozen more images just like those in diffrent areas. There are also reports of cars just exploding.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
If it isnt a mini nuke or EMP then tell me why those cars look like that.. Remember I can show you a few dozen more images just like those in diffrent areas. There are also reports of cars just exploding.

Please open a new thread about this and put as many information and pictures as you can about the cars being burned 2 blocks away.

It's another stepping stone forward.

[edit on 26-4-2007 by selfless]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Ironic..

OP = Original Poster
OT = Other Guy

OP - "Here is how it went down, so dont be ignunt"
OT - "Did you come here to discuss this or force your opinion?"
OP - "Im not here to force anything, just to tell you the truth!"

Well, denying any alternatives, not matter how frugal in evidence, to the veneration of your own opinion, is indeed 'forcing your opinion'.

Welcome, pull up a pew..

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
i due wonder how dumb people are.
you see those cars 2 blocks away burned and dont know what caused the damage.
put this all together.

jet fuel
really hot falling debree
and a # load of burning materials.

common sense.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
I think it would depend on how big the EMP is.. it could have been a weak one to only affect a few blocks...

EMP doesnt do that to cars a mini nuke would leave rediation and therefore would have been detected. its a simple answer. the cars burned because of the burning debree. just think of it this way, the gas tank is like a pot wat happens when a pot with liquid heats up??? is boils now wat happens if theres fuel in there??? it burns. and plz post those other few dozen

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
Ironic..

OP = Original Poster
OT = Other Guy

Well, denying any alternatives, not matter how frugal in evidence, to the veneration of your own opinion, is indeed 'forcing your opinion'.

Welcome, pull up a pew..

well lets see. did i tell u to believe me?? i presented my side. thats it.
if i said that there was no god and presented all the evidence that proved me right and contridicted the other side would i be right?? would i be forcing my opinion?? i would just be proving my point.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicaltruth14
put this all together.

jet fuel

common sense.

What are you using for common sense? Where did the jet fuel come from? Most of it burned up in the intial blast and the rest burned off quickly.

What burning materials made it 2 city blocks with enough force and heat to destroy and burn vehicles ?

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Why, magic 'burning materials' of course.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

put this all together.

jet fuel

common sense.

What are you using for common sense? Where did the jet fuel come from? Most of it burned up in the intial blast and the rest burned off quickly.

What burning materials made it 2 city blocks with enough force and heat to destroy and burn vehicles ?

jet fuel burned in the towers causing metal objects to heat up. those objects burned other objects. think about how much smoke and debree fell. the heat inside all that crap would have stayed trapped. use common sense. make an educated guess

[edit on 30-4-2007 by Byrd]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Logicaltruth14,I gotta warn you.If you come on here and insult folks you may get the ban hammer.With that said,There is NO possible way jet fuel and burning debris would have traveled that far and burned up those cars in the pics Thich Headed posted.Man, you got to research 9/11 alot more before you start giving your opinion here.These folks have studied and researched this for a long time,so please do the same and learn to use this
edit:also read this ats rule

[edit on 28-4-2007 by crowpruitt]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   

jet fuel burned in the towers causing metal objects to heat up. those objects burned other objects. think about how much smoke and debree fell. the heat inside all that crap would have stayed trapped. use common sense. make an educated guess u dumb F*ck

Since you know so much maybe you can explain it to us. Please show us the research and sites you used to get these facts from. Show us photos if this hot material that made it far enough away to destroy vehicles.

Please tell us where you recieved your avaiation and structural education from.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I used this posted image for the quote for two reasons:
1] So I could quote the entire 1st post without disrespecting the ATS quote policy.
2] Because that's about how much sens eit made.

I tried reading your entire post, but it didn't make any sense. I got the overall idea that you follow the 'official version', but what exactly were you trying to say with all of that? Is there a thesis/theory hidden in there that I couldn't find?

[edit on 28-4-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
OP = Original Poster
OT = Other Guy

Great analysis

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
If there was big enough debris to travel 2 city blocks and inflame a bunch of different cars then we would see these magical debris on the multiple 911 videos of the towers.......

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
If there was big enough debris to travel 2 city blocks and inflame a bunch of different cars then we would see these magical debris on the multiple 911 videos of the towers.......

u see ash and other small debree in those pics therfore u know debree reached those cars. its not like the caught on fire out of nowhere. think of it like this. brush fires start and spread from one small fire. and those towers are big and it was two of them that collapsed so think about how much debree spread through out the city. just like a volcanic eruption. not that hard to figure out. u guys just want to see wat u want. if u hate bush its ok but why come up with things like this that hurt the very country u live in? if its so crappy that its own govt attacks its self why are u here?

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

jet fuel burned in the towers causing metal objects to heat up. those objects burned other objects. think about how much smoke and debree fell. the heat inside all that crap would have stayed trapped. use common sense. make an educated guess u dumb F*ck

Since you know so much maybe you can explain it to us. Please show us the research and sites you used to get these facts from. Show us photos if this hot material that made it far enough away to destroy vehicles.

Please tell us where you recieved your avaiation and structural education from.

i dont have research i dont have photos i dont have aviation and structural education(what for??) but i have common sense. think of a volcanic eruption. pretty much the same just a less intense. but the affects are almos the same.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

i dont have research i dont have photos i dont have aviation and structural education(what for??) but i have common sense. think of a volcanic eruption. pretty much the same just a less intense. but the affects are almos the same.

Well i do research, plus have common sense. So unless you have some facts or evidence you can not prove that the cars were burned by material off the building. I suggest you do some research so you can back up what you post.

[edit on 29-4-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Well i do research, plus have common sense. So unless you have some facts or evidence you can not prove that the cars were burned by material off the building. I suggest you do some research so you can back up what you post.

[edit on 29-4-2007 by ULTIMA1]

and i suggest u do the same. u seem to think u have evidence or have done research but instead of disproving me ur questioning my credibility which allows u to not present wat u supposedly have and have done. so plz present to me ur arguement and evidence????

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Actually I have called you in another post and yet to hear your statement..

BTW guys I have made a new post so this car issue wont cloud up this guys post.. follow sig to new post about the car issue..

BTW Cars don't just catch on fire by something in the engine.. which has also been covered in that post.. So..

Ya... Research and common sense on how vehicles work is ahhh key here...

I will quote myself on a post I did in the other thread.. "In all my years of messing wit cars and going to junkyards.. I have never ever ever seen a car like this.. EVER!!"

So ahhh ya... exp in cars are a good thing... never know who might be watching.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Plus your thing wit the volcano cloud.. Do you even know what pushes a cloud of ash from a volcano???

Its called hot gasses... If 9/11 happened how they say.. where did these hot gasses come from to push the cloud out so far??

[edit on 4/29/2007 by ThichHeaded]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join