It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11 ignorance

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
Ram

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicaltruth14
ok im sorry ur illiterate. u called me out didnt u?
then go for it? wats stopping u besides being too dumb to read?

no comments.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
OK.. I didn't read your post.. Cause it wasn't in proper English you know paragraphs and such.. It makes for bad reading and a bad headache.

However I get a just of the nonsense you spew in the few posts that posted.

I will grant you 1 question for 1 answer that NOBODY ON ATS WILL ADRESS cause it will make them look like a total whackjob.

Now for the question..

I am going to show you some images. I would like a straight no bs answer on why these pictures look the way they do.. Here they are.

Now I picked these images and not the parking lot images cause there is 2 reasons for this.

1st image states where these images are taken from in NYC on 9/11 which is Park Pl.

If you have no idea where park place is in NYC here is Google maps to help out.
maps.google.com...,-74.009238&spn=0.004961,0.014248&t=h&om=1

Now Since you think the government had nothing to do with 9/11 Explain to me how all those cars could have possibly burned like that when they were 2 blocks away from the incident.. I can go further and show the cars in the lot up from WTC4 or 5 but that would just be getting into another ball of wax.. But go ahead.. give me a clean straight answer on why these cars burned..

Over heating don't count. You can leave an 01 car any model make whatever sit for days and days and days while running and the only thing that would probably blow out is a hose.. Which will not catch fire.. If anything the radiator would also blow which wouldn't start a fire... Now answer please and use paragraphs.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicaltruth14
many of you in this site believe that the united states govt was involved in the 9-11 attacks.if i say this isnt true and present my evidence many will question wether ive seen the other sides evidence. i have not done that much research but from wat ive seen on videos supposedly showing controlled demo. it doesnt show anything but a buildings collapsing. yes there are windows bursting 7 or 9 floors below the collapsing floors. this is caused by the imense air pressure that was in the building. but when it comes down to the reasons why these comspiracies were created its not that hard to fugure out. society is always under some sort of control. wether it be from the church, political ideology or its very residents. suprisingly the way we think is also controlled by media and our openmindedness. if we're too open minded we're vulnerable to such stupidities like the moon landing conspiracy or the 911 conspiracy, and if we're too close minded we are stubborn but more likely to be free of all the bs ideology that goes around. this specific conspiracy was created as propaganda for the war in the middle east to lose popularity. someone thought, hey if we can sum how link the attacks to the US gov't then the war will fall apart. so u start thinking wats in the middle east? oil. who profits from wars? the weapons industry and the oil industry. the US didnt attack its self just so it can get oil and make billions. when a country is invaded the first thing done is to cut off its fuel. therefor they cant attack. and the only reason other oil companies are there now is to secure the fields and provide oil to other countries. but since people found that out they created sumthing else. they branded the war in the middle east another vietnam. this of course made the war look like thousands of troops were dying every month. its like naming a small dog duke. that name implies that the dog might be big and mean. same with branding the war "another vietnam." since we've been there the casualties are below 4000. by this time in vietnam the number of dead soldiers was more then 5 times that. finally this all boils down to the 2008 presidential election. the big issue is ending the war. now, knowing that think for a second if the democrats want to win soo badly they will creat lies, the far left, and these lies, like the 911 conspiracy, will make the war less and less popular. and seeing that the right is in favor of the war they know by making the war unpopular they will have a chance to win. theyve already won by using this method. look at the 06 elections. it takes one movie star or public officail to introduce this conspiracy, then all it takes is one friend sharing it with another and thats how it spreads. they will present their evidence and twisting the truth. this is how they convince people to believe it. now that shows u how media controlls the public. by saying "look there are burst 7 floors below the collapsing floors that means there had to be an explosion" when in reality it was simply the air just bursting out due to the imense pressure build up . and then u might say then why cant u see it continueing well the smoke covers it. so therefore u cant see it. dont ignore the simple facts because in doing so u will see wat u want to see, most videos showing sumthing odd are shown with a question questioning the odd noise or object shifting ur perception. it is ignorance wether u like it or not.

New Paragraph! Indent!

Going cross eyed trying to read this thing.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
omg...It looks like a war zone.. The only thing I can think of the last picture was caused by the hugh plume of dust and smoke. But the burnt cars maybe is caused by debris.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by damajikninja

New Paragraph! Indent!

Going cross eyed trying to read this thing.

:0

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla
omg...It looks like a war zone.. The only thing I can think of the last picture was caused by the hugh plume of dust and smoke. But the burnt cars maybe is caused by debris.

Where did all of the heat come from to ignite those vehicles so far away? Certainly NOT burning debris... There are too many energy sinks in the official story... burning cars blocks away are just one of them.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
But see.. This is the best question cause nobody can answer it.. Unless they said something along the lines of EMP or nuke or something.. Then automatically involves the government.. Isn't it funny how things work out.

This is the best question to ask an answer from a shill cause there is no answer unless they give up something deep and evil about their beloved government officials.

I still want an answer.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Terrorists WERE behind 9-11. Every last person involved in 9-11 IS a terrorist. The US government just happens to be unwittingly employing some of those bastards.

If they had inside knowledge of 9-11 and let the 'Muslim extremists' go through with the whole thing and just rigged the buildings for demolition for safety reasons then they are STILL terrorists. Direct or indirect connection to terrorist acts is terrorism.

EVERYTHING in this world is done for money. It is the catalyst of motivation.

[edit on 26-4-2007 by Spoodily]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst
What first comes to mind is fail communication. Something like this has never happened before. People can't prepare for something that they didn't know people were capable of doing. We see this time and time again in daily lives or past histories. Some examples: Perl Harbor - never knew what hit them. You can be sure the US will be react faster next time.

Say if someone threatens to nuke the US sometime this year. How are we going to prevent it and do we know if the warning is really reliable? Should we make the public panick? If someone is going to nuke us. I don't think we can stop it, until the second time comes around. Were not prepare for something like that until it happens again.

Well i have to prove you wrong.

1. NORAD is prepared and has protocols set up for hijacked aircraft, specifically aircraft flying into restricted airspace.

2. The government knew well ahead of time Pearl Harbor was going to get attacked. We have the decoded messages that have been declassified.

3. Their were plenty of warnings that something was comming and that their was a possibility planes could be used.

[edit on 26-4-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Well theres no craters but the street is blackened-my second guess would either be the force of the collapse of one and two or car bombs. Afterwards the site remaind very hot but that dosen't explain damage two blocks away.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I think I might make a new post on that and DEMAND an ANSWER FROM EITHER CT FREAKS OR OFFICAL STORY PEOPLE... either way its a loaded question cause we already know the answer.. Its just nobody wants to say it..

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
I think I might make a new post on that and DEMAND an ANSWER FROM EITHER CT FREAKS OR OFFICAL STORY PEOPLE... either way its a loaded question cause we already know the answer.. Its just nobody wants to say it..

However, the burden of proof lies on THE CREATORS AND DEFENDERS OF THE OFFICIAL STORY. They have the evidence and the funding.

The rest of us are just THEORIZING on the LIMITED evidence we have gathered.

Funny how the onus is ALWAYS on the "CTers" here... Makes you think.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   

But.. I er said car bomb maybe a very big car bomb. Because their is allot of ground damage too.
Just tell us the answer please.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
That is the sheer beauty of this question.. They cant give a clean answer... There is no straight answer to give unless something big is involved.. And would prove the official story to be somewhat a farce.. Therefor from that they wont come near it.. I have a lot more images on stodyof from around that area.. I only put those few cause they are very close to each other...

[edit on 4/26/2007 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

But.. I er said car bomb maybe a very big car bomb. Because their is allot of ground damage too.

I am not sure you noticed.. Those are images from 9/11 not Baghdad..

I will let you sit and ponder the answer for a lil while at least till I decided to put a post up about this particular subject answer..

I will hint.. Apocalypse Now

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

But see.. This is the best question cause nobody can answer it.. Unless they said something along the lines of EMP or nuke or something.. Then automatically involves the government.. Isn't it funny how things work out.

This is the best question to ask an answer from a shill cause there is no answer unless they give up something deep and evil about their beloved government officials.

I still want an answer.

How could a nuke or EMP cause the specific cars on a street to burn yet leave other cars untouched? I don't see how a nuke exploding (mini-nuke) can select certain vehicles to ignite. I thought it works with a radius of blast damage.

Now I'm not saying this is what caused that car to burn like that in the first picture, but plane debris from the second impact did travel to the distance of Park Pl. ,
You bring up a good point, I too would like to know what Official Story believers speculate is the cause of this. .

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I have been coming to ATS for a few years now. Never left any posts. Read the articles to get a different point of view on whats going on in the world. It started just reading current events and lead to other forums. I have to say this site has opened my mind to new ideas and I am very grateful for that. I come here on a daily basis to get the inside scoop. What I have been noticing a lot lately is a complete disregard for peoples ideas.

Previously people would put in their ideas no matter how far fetched and get respectable responses from what appears to be smart open-minded decent people. Now a days I come into a forum read the articles and come across people who are rude, close minded with very uneducated responses.

Now I don't know if its the added fame this site has been receiving lately or just nut jobs "coming in off the street" putting their own two cents in with out any research.

I have read countless postings here about 911 truth movement. It bothers me extremely how people come to a conspiracy site and shut down people for voicing their opinions of what happened.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist or even a 11 year old to realize something wasn't right with what happened on September 11, 2001. Too many coincidences, too many things went wrong, and further more too many people profited from this tragic event. I don't know if the government had something to do with it directly but I do know that IF (and thats a big "IF") they didn't know previous or didn't have involvement they definitely exploited the whole situation for personal gain. THAT I know is plain as day. Iraq is evidence of Big Government exploiting a situation. B/c you can't have Iraq with out 9/11.

I guess all in all if you come to a conspiracy forum expect far fetched ideas, respect far fetched ideas. Just remember considering the earth to be round was considered far fetched, considering the earth as just a planet orbiting a sun was considered far fetched. The main purpose on this site I believe and I know there are some out there who will agree, is that we are here to throw out ideas and see what sticks no matter how ludicrous it might be. ("ideas" backed by research and facts) When you break it down we are just here to get to the bottom of things and seek the truth.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I am not sure you noticed.. Those are images from 9/11 not Baghdad..

I will let you sit and ponder the answer for a lil while at least till I decided to put a post up about this particular subject answer..

I will hint.. Apocalypse Now

Duh I know there not from Baghdad. Do you enjoy insulting me when I'm trying to figure something out. I happened to see the 9-11 attacks on tv.

How did this turn from a normal conversation to me giving the wrong answer and then I get insulted. Perhaps you should sit and ponder for a while as you work on your people skills.

Anyway Truth good job on your views- it seems people get carried away at times.

[edit on 4/26/2007 by Leyla]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The official story has holes in it, that's undeniable. The gov had motive to perpetrate the act and has performed false flag attacks in the past. The Gulf of Tonkin incident was a government created situation to act as a pretext for war in Vietnam, they also had knowledge of the coming attack on Pearl Harbor.

It is clear that some factions within the government are capable of great deception and destruction upon their own citizens.

I've read so much information regarding 9/11, factual information from legitimate sources, that there is no longer a doubt in my mind that our government did it.

It's difficult to comprehend and accept, it changes the very way you look at the world. However, knowledge of this does not strip me of my love for this country. All it does is inspire in me a great sense of indignation and anger towards those involved in the plot.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Well said Wingman- It scares me that things in the States could very well be very different in just a few years. Our freedoms are threatened. I have been looking at this with a open mind and the proof I've seen is scary. From the planes being faked now to terrorists ETC. I can go on and on.

I would second the motion to say of all the mess we're in right now all started with 9-11. And now we're on the brink of the NAU. But thats a different matter.

-----------------------------------

EMP-Electronic Magnetic Pulse

www.unitedstatesaction.com...

This EMP didn't cause this damage. One e-bomb going off in New York would affect electricity thus knocking out perhaps half of the power in the US. This type of attack would cripple the US. It would knock out everything from electricity to cars, radio's too. A bomb like this would send us back (tech wise) perhaps 200 years. And that means no more computers and internet.

[edit on 4/26/2007 by Leyla]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join