It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Founder Simon Gray on the radio this Friday 27th

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
SimonGray on Ross Hemsworth's Now That's Weird show

Tomorrow night I will be a guest on Ross Hemsworth's show Now That's Weird.

The show runs 9pm-12am GMT+1 (4pm-7pm EST) and I will be on at 11pm. You can listen live by going to www.glastonburyradio.net...

I will be discussing the ATS website, some of the new features we've implemented and anything else that Ross throws at me!

If there is anything you want answered, let me know and I'll pass on the questions.

Now That's Weird was the first show I ever did an interview on so it will be fun to go on the air with Ross again.

ADD: More details can be found here in the Now That's Weird sponsored forum right here on ATS.

[edit on 27-4-2007 by SimonGray]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Cool.

I'll be sure to check it out.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I'll be on the road Friday night, so I'll be missing it.

Will there be an audio posted on ATS for us unlucky travellers?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Will there be an audio posted on ATS for us unlucky travellers?

Ross will likely be able to upload the show as a podcast for download, either here or on his website.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
If there is anything you want answered, let me know and I'll pass on the questions.

Thanks for the link, i will be listening.
I've got a question for you, i have enjoyed watching ATS become bigger and better over the last few years, How do you see ATS in the future, say in 5 years?

[edit on 26-4-2007 by Denied]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Is it going to pod casted for a later date, I only ask cause I won't be home tomorrow night,

Brake a leg

Sorry slow on the uptake today, I will be looking forward to the pod cast

[edit on 26/4/2007 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Thats awesome Simon. I too will be on the road friday night. Cant wait for the podcast to listen to.

On a side note, ur avatar just reminds me there are 9 MORE FRAKIN MONTHS to new battlestar season...Dangit

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Good Luck Simon... dont forget to mention HIKIX!!!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
simon, what topics will you be discussing??? its such a short notice!!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Simon you are the man!

I have heard you before and want to give conspiracy KUDOS to your views and of course style. Thank you for posting the show here on ATS, I would have certainly missed it if it was not for your effort. Now there is no chance of that happening. Thanks for all you do, it is not going un-noticed.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Hey Simon, I hope you have a fun time on radio, it is always a blast.

But here is a question that maybe could be answered.

Question:
Do you believe the truth behind the paranormal is within our own understanding of the universe today, or have we yet to uncover any credible information to explain the truth of the paranormal (as in supernatural happenings, abilities, ghosts, even aliens) ?

[edit on 27-4-2007 by ragster]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Question 1: When will Duke Nukem Forever be released?

Question 2: When will Duke Nukem Forever be released?

3rd time lucky...: When will Duke Nukem Forever be released?

It's a conspiracy damnit a conspiracy.

Question 4: How many goblins can the Wobblin' Goblin wobble?

Question 5: Do you support a one child policy for the world?

Question 6: When the NWO takes over, Where do you want your microchip implanted?

Question 7: What do you think of the Governor General of Australia's comments that Australia could be involved in a major war in as short as six months time?

Question 8: Where do you think this war will be fought? /end sarcasm (Iran of oil bourse)

Question 9: How come there are no hard taco's in Mexico and only enchilada's?

Question 10: If a tree falls in the forest and noone observes it, does it really exist? Correct and true answer as proven by Quantum Physics: IF nobody observes an object it is not there.

Question 11: When the sea levels rise by 6 meters, in the future will we have to have a future interview at a different location?

Question 12: Would you do Scully from the X-Files?

Question 13: On a scale of one to ten, How paranoid do you think I am? 10 being the highest?

*Put $20 bill into microwave and turn on (and when it burns from the microchip in it ask the question: Are you now as paranoid as me?)*

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
A few questions

At what point did you notice that ATS became the go-to site for alternative theories and discussions? What were you feeling in that moment?

Are there any important issues that you feel are or are not being discussed? Anything you'd like to see more of?

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Senator Dick Durbin, Democrat of Illinois.
Today has stated he knew that the Intel report on Iraq was false. But he couldn't come out because he was under oath on the senate intel panel.

My question to you tonight Simon. Is even though senator Durbin knew the intel was false should he have come forth to try to stop this war from happening. Or do you think this is just political posturing from the democrats? All in all could there be a major coverup about this war? Why would this senator risk his election value to become a whistle blower?

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Hi Simon,

Here are some questions:

Why do you think that the ATS site has managed to maintain a large amount of traffic over the years? Is it the member led content, the subject matter? the site changes or that more people are looking to conspiracy theories for answers?

Do you think that there is a global trend by governments towards disclosure at the moment?

What are you currently working on

Whats conspiracy theory is the most important to you right now??

Whats next for you and the three amigos?

Good Luck and have fun!

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Nice, I'll make sure I'm listening in half an hour so I'll put a question forward for you:-

Could you say what paranormal expiriences (if any) that you have personally had? (ooh controversial)

How do you feel about the general view of conspiracy topics and how they are gaining interest given the medium of the www, given the fact that you have been pretty much a founder of discussion on many controversial topics. How do you feel it is progressing and what do you see/hope for the future of ATS?

[edit on 27-4-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Simon will be live shortly I set up this thread to see if any listener would like to comment while they listen...

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Good Luck on the evening program...

Since everyone else is asking questions, I'll throw mine into the arena..

"Where do you see ATS in one to three years"?

Johnny Anonymous

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Great listen. Thankyou Ross and Simon! I missed the first part, so hope to see the podcast up soon

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Got as many of your questions in as possible tonight, and for those that missed it - I will attempt to get the podcast up sometime within the next week.

Hope you all enjoyed the show - Simon gave a usual great interview!

Ross
www.glastonburyradio.net

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join