It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need your help for blogger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Hi, you may knew what is blog
Like this www.blogger.com...
But this blog website has a Chinese vertion, whereas I need one which should no Chinese vertion but its server was set in Europ or America, which means I need free talk blogger website that couldn't be controled or influenced by China, but suport Chinese word to enter in.
Please give some to be chosen
I will be huge grateful for your suggest.

[edit on 26-4-2007 by emile]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
You could always get an ATS blog. You can purchase one in your Member Center at the ATS store - now at an all time low price of 1,000 points. I'm sure it supports Chinese characters, although the ATS Blog rules specify that your blog entries can only be in English...

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Hi, thanks I know ATS provide Blog that also display Chinese, but I don't want to drag ATS into my confliction. Even if I have to use ATS blog to exposure the swindler company in China, I need more blog too, The company I exposured may call some heiker attack the website who don't bend to them to delete my blog. Many blog webs in China has deleted my blog by the threaten out of this company.

This company called UFCC. Two websites are belong to them
www.ufcc.cn...
www.ufcc.com.cn...

The company joint stock with UFR in terms of what they announced, but I even don't know whether the UFR exist? UFR never replied my email I sent to according to the address on their web. Who can tell me is this UFR web real belong to a Global Ltd in Singapore?

My moneny was inveigled by them!

[edit on 27-4-2007 by emile]

join