It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: The Mondo Bizarro Show #31, Hosted by Johnny Anonymous

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
PODcast:

The Mondo Bizarro Show #31, Hosted by Johnny Anonymous

THIS WEEK In "M O N D O . B I Z A R R O"... Firefighters in Essex come to the rescue of a young boy who had a toilet seat stuck on his head. A German man has admitted living in the woods near Berlin for 28 years. A man cut off his penis with a knife in a packed restaurant in central London. and much much more! Mondo Bizarro (a weekly show) brings you Bizarre News, Amazing Useless Facts and Strange Holidays that you won't find in any mainstream Radio, Newspaper or TV. All presented reports and facts are 100% real and genuine. You'll Laugh, You'll Cry, and You'll Be Wondering Why! The perfect source for your watercooler conversations.... Enjoy our "Weird Wide World" of Mondo Bizarro..... It's podsafe and recommended by eight out of nine Pimple Poppers....

Please flag my show for others to enjoy... And of course, your comments are always welcomed...

length: 08:49
file: btstpod_2237.mp3
size: 4137k
feed: btst

[edit on 26-4-2007 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This like all your shows just simply rock.

We at ATS are very lucky to have you as a member and as our own "newsman" with a sence of humor.

What did we do so right as to deserve YOU as a member.

Whatever it is, we need to keep doing it!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
mrmonsoon said:
[What did we do so right as to deserve YOU as a member.]

Your too kind...!

To answer your query... ATS has always provided the best forum along with the finest and brightest members I've ever encountered anywhere on the net (period).
So it made since that I would introduce my silly little show here at my second home away from home (ok, so it's a virtual family) where it would be appreciated the most.

It is I that should be thanking you (and all the other fine members here) for taking time out of your busy schedules to listen...

So Thank You!

Johnny

join