It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems rebuke Giuliani over attack comment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ape
is it so hard for you to think for yourself kleverone or do you constantly have to regurgitate howard deans lines?.

I'm not to familiar with Dean or his ideas. The opinions I have formed are my own, and if they are similar to anyone elses that doesn't mean that I'm regurgitating anything. Seems like you are the one who needs to do some thinking.

typical hollywood leftists,

I live in Century City.

I'm in valencia

That's your fault. At least we know why you're angry.

rudy G was right about the democrats and that party will be defeated in 2008 easily.

Was he wearing a dress when he made that prediction.

ape

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I'm not to familiar with Dean or his ideas. The opinions I have formed are my own, and if they are similar to anyone elses that doesn't mean that I'm regurgitating anything. Seems like you are the one who needs to do some thinking

haha I call BS. you sound like harry reid, nancy pelosi and howard dean considering they all use the exact same shallow leftist talking points. you sound exactly like them and you sound exactly like a lefty using that regurgitation. you got called on it simple as that, try to be a bit more open minded?

I live in Century City.

last time I saw your location it said hollywierd, my mistake then.

That's your fault. At least we know why you're angry.

santa clarita is a good place to live, I own my own house out here. it's also ranked in the top 100 places to live in the US and ranked 6th by the FBI for safest places to live in the US.

alot better than century city which stinks, 'holmes'.

[edit on 27-4-2007 by ape]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ape
haha I call BS. you sound like harry reid, nancy pelosi and howard dean considering they all use the exact same shallow leftist talking points. you sound exactly like them and you sound exactly like a lefty using that regurgitation. you got called on it simple as that, try to be a bit more open minded?

Ok so I sound like those people. So? I told you if I sould like someone sorry? If you think that because I have the same views as those people certainly doesn't mean I'm regurgitating ideas. If that were the case then should I address you as Bill O'Reilly or Ann Coulter?

alot better than century city which stinks, 'holmes'.

Birthday Oct 4, 1983

Wow, I would have guessed 14.

ape

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Ok so I sound like those people. So? I told you if I sould like someone sorry? If you think that because I have the same views as those people certainly doesn't mean I'm regurgitating ideas. If that were the case then should I address you as Bill O'Reilly or Ann Coulter?

ouch that's cold man, I cannot stand oreilly and coulter. just because I say you sound like howard dean makes me oreilly and coulter? are you that partisan? bill oreilly is not an independent like he claims.

Birthday Oct 4, 1983

Wow, I would have guessed 14

just trying to speak century city.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ape

Just in case your not familiar with where I stay, I'll give the numbers. One Mile west of Beverly Hills, South of Bel-Air and just South of Sunset blvd. I would say it is a fairly educated part of town. So if you want to speak to me then you will have to use verbs, nouns, adjectives and adverbs in the correct order so that they weave a tapestry of brilliance that lingers overs the spot I once stood, even hours after I'm gone.

ape

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone

Originally posted by ape

Just in case your not familiar with where I stay, I'll give the numbers. One Mile west of Beverly Hills, South of Bel-Air and just South of Sunset blvd. I would say it is a fairly educated part of town. So if you want to speak to me then you will have to use verbs, nouns, adjectives and adverbs in the correct order so that they weave a tapestry of brilliance that lingers overs the spot I once stood, even hours after I'm gone.

brilliance would require the ability to view politics from an independent view point, not regurgitating talking points. It's pretty pathetic you sit here and say these are your personal view points that you conjured up yourself. more like you agree 100% with the DNC.

I have spent some time around beverly hills and that whole area, nothing special. alot of smugness, intelligence level is average politics wise. oh not to mention they love putting illegal aliens to work.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ape
brilliance would require the ability to view politics from an independent view point, not regurgitating talking points. It's pretty pathetic you sit here and say these are your personal view points that you conjured up yourself. more like you agree 100% with the DNC.

They are my viewpoints and this will be the last time I say it. You are obviously not able to understand that just because my views are similar to someone elses it doesn't mean that I got those ideas from those sources you claim. If you don't believe me fine, but I'm not going to try to convince you that I'm not lying.

I have spent some time around beverly hills and that whole area, nothing special. alot of smugness, intelligence level is average politics wise. oh not to mention they love putting illegal aliens to work.

I have no illegal aliens working for me, not from this planet or any other.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Prior to 9/11 al-Qaeda only had experience with the Democratic Clinton administration.

Neither of wich were on US soil. Democrats would have actually gone after Bin Laden, instead of twisting lies to invade another country.

The first bombing of the WTC happened in 1993. Bill Clinton was president at the time, as I recall.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
The first bombing of the WTC happened in 1993.

Which was not being discussed because..........

Bill Clinton was president at the time, as I recall.

Clinton was in office for 36 days (none of which were vacation), so George Sr. should have saw that coming according to FlyersFan.

[edit on 28-4-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
The first bombing of the WTC happened in 1993.

Which was not being discussed because..........

Bill Clinton was president at the time, as I recall.

Clinton was in office for 36 days (none of which were vacation), so George Sr. should have saw that coming according to FlyersFan.

[edit on 28-4-2007 by kleverone]

Yes Bill Clinton was in office for 36 days when the World Trade Center was bombed in 1993. That gave him 8 years to do something about it. But we all know Clinton didn't do anything for America for 8 years.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
Yes Bill Clinton was in office for 36 days when the World Trade Center was bombed in 1993. That gave him 8 years to do something about it. But we all know Clinton didn't do anything for America for 8 years.

You mean like drive us into Vietnam II with no exit stragety, no backup plan "in case they didn't want an implemnted democracy". Or do you mean borrow more money from foreign countries than all of our previous presidents combined and put us back in a huge deficit. I just want to be clear on which point you are making? Because in my eyes he had 36 days to do something about it, nothing he could do in 8 years would stop the bombing on Feb 26, 2003. So if your plan of defense is hindsight instead of foresight, then I suggest you never run for president.

[edit on 29-4-2007 by kleverone]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ape
rudy G was right about the democrats and that party will be defeated in 2008 easily.

Catch the Republican debates? The front runners ARE Democrats. Pro Choice, Pro Stem Cell, Anti Neo Con, Anti Republican corruption, Pro Energy Indepedence, Anti Republican Deficit spending...

News flash. A Dem will be President in 2008, no matter what they call themselves. Team Republican condeded Dems have been right all along in their very first primary.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ape

Was just watching the news Clinton 49% Rudy G 46%

Sorry ape, once again it appears you're wrong.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The Democrats should rebuke Giullani for that remark and anyone else who tries that ploy as well. Its hateful and is a poor stand in for any serious public debate. Thing is though the Democrats should have been taking bush minor to task for the very same ploy these past 6 years. Doesn't matter what Giullani says he's not going to get the nomination (the funnymentalists won't back him) and even if he does, if all he has to run on is I was the 9/11 mayor... he will get laughed out of the voting booth... bush minor has run 9/11 into the ground and in doing so sullied the memory of all those who died that day.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ape
more like you agree 100% with the DNC.

Welcome to the minority. Most Americans do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join