It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A mother's gift

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
When I was about 14, I discovered that I had an extreamley weird gift...I could predict small insidents from the future. I would dream them or I would have a vision of it happen 2 or 3 minutues before. I could also control myself to wake up if I didn't like what I was dreaming. Then I became so interested in this gift that I became more curious and began to let my body and mind wonder into greater abilities. I soon was able to make things happen when I became mad....(Just like the movie Matilda...but not to that extent! lol). It would only work when my fiance would make me mad over little arguments....I'd think in my mind ("I hope he falls"...or "I hope something happens to him"). 3 seconds later he'd trip or bump his head. It got to the point that he would yell at me to stop making that happen! Later I began to learn how to strongly control these 2 gifts. After this when I became pregnant, I slowly felt these powers leave my mind and body. After I had my daughter, I was never again, even to this day...ever to do these things. I strongly believe that I gave these gifts to my daughter through the love that I have for her. She's only 1 1/2, and it's hard to tell if she's gifted. But I know in the future she will be. Has anyone had a similar situation?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
You're going to find a lot of the posters here will probably reinforce your beliefs and claims, so I'm sure you'll see those soon. This is not going to be one of those posts.

I would dream them or I would have a vision of it happen 2 or 3 minutues before.

Not exactly hard to do. First, dreams can be interpreted in a million different ways. Second, you have a lot of information about what will happen in the future if it's only two or three minutes away. I can safely predict that in about three minutes I'll be here typing. In about ten minutes I'll be smoking a cigarette. You're just giving your own imagination a bit too much credit for what turns out to be unremarkable in the real world.

It would only work when my fiance would make me mad over little arguments....I'd think in my mind ("I hope he falls"...or "I hope something happens to him"). 3 seconds later he'd trip or bump his head.

Again, of course everyone thinks things like this when they are mad, so that's not special. You also have to realize that if you're in an argument that perhaps tensions are a little high, blood pressure is a little up, rational thought takes a backseat, so perhaps your fiance is a little shaken up in those situations and is prone to bumping his head, tripping a bit, etc, happens to a lot of people when they are angry. This is all not to mention how very vague "I hope something happens to him" is, which applies to anything that could possibly happen.

Later I began to learn how to strongly control these 2 gifts

Please, specific examples would be great. If you could strongly control them, especially the one where you could make your fiance trip or fall, maybe you could get Fort Knox security to grab bags of money for you and put them in the trunk of your car. Maybe you predicted the attacks of 9/11 and have some way of proving that? When you say "strongly control" I imagine you're going to have some fantastic scenarios with which to back such a claim up. I'm looking forward to it.

join