It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tell me what this is!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
ok...here's the picture....tell me what you think!

i81.photobucket.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a water cooler!

sike, lol,,,looks like thread

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong, I believe in the paranormal. However, to me, it looks like a lens flare in your picture.

[edit on 25-4-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I agree, I do believe that this might be a lens flare. My fiance just stuck the idea to my head that if you look closely, it looks like it has two eyes at the top, and a small shaped mouth, with the blue streaks looking like arms. This was taken at my fiance's house, they were told that an old woman died in the house and since then many pictures taken in the house always seem to come out with these streaks. We've been pondering this for 3 years now. Just thought we could get other people's opinions.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
its thread or its photoshop either way nothing to worry about so just chill man

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
It is a plant or hanging basket that was too close to the camera flash and got washed out. Nothing paranormal happening here.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinkplayspoker
I agree, I do believe that this might be a lens flare. My fiance just stuck the idea to my head that if you look closely, it looks like it has two eyes at the top, and a small shaped mouth, with the blue streaks looking like arms. This was taken at my fiance's house, they were told that an old woman died in the house and since then many pictures taken in the house always seem to come out with these streaks. We've been pondering this for 3 years now. Just thought we could get other people's opinions.

Well, there could be more to it, if it's appearing on all of the photos. I am assuming that the other picture were taken with a different camera. Yay? Nay?

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
oh yeah, these other pictures are taken with disposables, digital, different kinds of cameras. I'll ask my fiance for more pictures like this. I'll post them up as soon as i get them

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
This one looks a bit more solid then the lens flare/out of focus small object crap i normaly see. but judging by the way those strands are coiled around themselves id say its not one of the energy beings it first looks to be. interesting pic though

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Um, I can tell you that this was taken with a compact camera, with a small flash coming from the left hand side. Something, possibly involving a twist of wire is being held in front of the flash by the photographer, which is why it causes the big shadow over the guys face and upper part of photo.

As the Human in the photo has eyes that seem to betray the presence of tetra-hydracannabinidiol, I would say that its a photo of some stoners mucking around with a camera while someone orders pizza. Unless the light is the alien coming back with pizza.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I agree^^. Something seems to be holding it up...causing the shadow.

Nothing serious. Some of you people need to stop playing & get serious.

If it were really the old lady, or any such thing...won't you see it all the pictures like you claim? The "lady" doesn't even seem to be a threat...so, leave her alone & she will you.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Looks like one in the top left corner damaged film to me.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
It looks to me like it could be an Energy Demon sent by Satan from Another Dimension, reaching out to touch the subject's Soul in preparation for Stealing the Life Force and Imprisoning in it in a Hellish nether dimension filled with eternal Pain and no chance of Salvation.

Of course, I could be wrong.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   

ok...here's the picture....tell me what you think!

i81.photobucket.com...

A banana in a basket? Oh forgive me, that is you if that was you.

Do you have problem with your right eye ball?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Ahahalol ! Well said virus, I did first spy with my little eye the evil embryo in the top left hand corner. The tubes being its diabolical umbilical cords. Reaching out for Daddy...Better be safe and get on the pill right away!

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Yes Virus...I am beginning to see exactly what you've stated. I think the sunlike flare is a representation of the evil flame ignited inside of this vile creature...

I would suggest that you people fireproof your entire house & bodies 24/7. You never know when this demon may strike!

Hahahahahaha

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Some guy whose pupil and iris seem to be missing. Also, a banana in a basket and a lens flare in the upper left corner. You can see it's a lighting problem because it's darker and lighter in weird places. Something's wrong with the flash.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Do you have anything to fear of? There is a basket on that blue watertank, similar is what made of light, the pattern.

But I think, the series of coincidences were technologically planned. I don't think, any magic is behind it.

top topics

join