It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We all mess up sometimes in our life.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
What time in your life have you messed up at? When you were young? When you were old? I messed up with some old friends who called me their "friend" and then they stopped talking to me after highschool started and I am going to try to make some good friends still since highschool isn't over yet.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
When I was about 13, my parents divorced and I saw my Dad less and less because,well, I dunno, I guess he had better things to do than see his kids. One day, he came over, my mum asked, "Do you want to see him?", thinking she meant this one time, I said, "No". However, I think they both thought I meant that I didn't want to see him ever again. I haven't seen him since and it destroys me.

That was probably the biggest mistake I'll ever make.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by xeroxed88
That was probably the biggest mistake I'll ever make.

Oh. My. GOD!!

That is definitely NOT your mistake. Something you said off the cuff when you were 13? And you're going to beat yourself up over it? No way. The adult/parent always has the responsibility in those situations. Always.

The biggest mistake you'll make is blaming yourself for something you are neither responsible for or could control. That's all on your dad. Period.

:bnghd:

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Thanks for the support, yeahright. I guess you're right, It's about six years down the line and I'm doing fine without him.

Cheers again.

new topics

top topics

join