It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RF or EM field Sine Waves Radiating off of House

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by endrna
Over the course of the last week I had videotaped an abundant amount
of energy or static radiating from poles, fences, elec. wiring and now
my house.
www.youtube.com...

I thought I was seeing energy building up and flowing along my gutters, so that is the reason why the camera is angled the way it is. Because
for whatever reason when I looked into the lens sideways I thought
I was picking up the energy up on the gutters.

When I downloaded the video, I discovered sine waves were radiating
right in front of my face, transparent from the naked eye.
The energy waves or RF signal waves are continuous. Also look at
the top of the back of the house, their is so much energy it is arcing.

Some advice would be appreciated. Who do I call?
Their is no way this type of energy can be not harmful.

I watched your YouTube video but could not see anything out of the ordinary. I don't think the OP has a solid understanding of RF, the electromagnetic spectrum of the relational information about sine waves.

The electromagnetic spectrum is a continuum of all electromagnetic waves arranged according to frequency and wavelength. The sun, earth, and other bodies radiate electromagnetic energy of varying wavelengths. Electromagnetic energy passes through space at the speed of light in the form of sinusoidal waves. The wavelength is the distance from wavecrest to wavecrest.

Light, microwaves, x-rays, and TV and radio transmissions are all kinds of electromagnetic waves. Although they have different names, they are still the same type of energy, only with a different frequency.

It is referred to as electromagnetic quite simply because it is composed of both electric and magnetic fields. It is “created” by the interaction of atomic particles (electrons and protons), and this interaction is creates energy known as a force field. This field is composed of electric force in one plane, and magnetic force in a plane perpendicular to the other.

A sine wave is an example of an analog signal, be it current flowing down a wire, or a wave travelling in the air, a sine wave varies in intensity, also called amplitude or power.The number of times a signal goes through a complete cycle is called the signal’s frequency

Analog signals vary gradually between high and low points, digital signals vary instantaneously (virtually) between two electrical values. Digital signals can be used to represent information in the pattern of highs and lows.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   

You are a loon. If you discovered sine waves were radiating in front of your face but they were transparent. How could you see them? Do you realise you are being bombarded by EM all day. It's called light!

Do you understand that for your eye to work electromagnetic waves must be emitted from an object and then enter the eye? Its called the visible light spectrum.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   

double post

[edit on 28-6-2007 by justsomeaussie]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join