It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Sentenced For Impregnating 10-Year-Old

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Try sentencing one of these subhuman monsters to death, see what happens...maybe, just maybe, a higher court supports your ruling. But I guess it was easier on your concience not to do that. Will you tell that to the little girl in 6 or 7 years when this human flotsam is paroled?
Just to clarify some things.

They say in the article that the maximum possible sentence was 30 years, so the judge could not sentence him to more than that.

Ronca (what a name!) was sentenced to 25 years and he has to serve 85% of it (21 years) before he could be eligible for parole.

I also find it strange that a 10 year old girl can be pregnant without anyone noticing, neither at school or at home, but we do not know how she is, some 10 years old girls are almost as big as they are when adult, so I don't find that the most strange thing.

I find it strange that they do not say that Ronca was the girl's stepfather, why was this omitted?

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
the is the lowest of the low, and like said earlier in prison he will be seen as the worst of the worst so all we can really hope for is that they put him in general pop and for the 21 years he serves there hes treated just like he treated the little girl.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure this guy will be dead in 10 years or less. Most of the criminals in prisons hate child molesters and they torture them to death. I don’t believe this guy will find anyone who will be sad about that either.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime
I'm pretty sure this guy will be dead in 10 years or less. Most of the criminals in prisons hate child molesters and they torture them to death. I don’t believe this guy will find anyone who will be sad about that either.

Zerotime, being an ex-prison guard, I can tell you that this guy will probably be put in protective custody. He certainly won't be in general prison populace.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
You see, this gets back to what I say about parents in today's society. How in the hell can you not know a ten year old girl is pregnant??
How it is that is even #ing humanly possible,not to know that your pre-adolescent child is pregnant,is beyond me.
Damn!!

[edit on 25-4-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

[edit on 25-4-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

western people dont care about their kids anymore..

the parents were busy drinking ,drugging and screwing to know or care.

look at me.

my child can detect even slight changes in my mood and i can detect slight changes in his mood and behaviour...just by looking at his face and his behaviour...

but these decadent parents could not detect their girl getting raped...?

they should be in prison too.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by esecallum
but these decadent parents could not detect their girl getting raped...?
The girl was raped by her stepfather, her biological father did not lived with her.

[edit on 25/4/2007 by ArMaP]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
wouldn't he have known? he was having sex with her, he had to have figured that out.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

How 'bout responding to the Actual topic, as opposed to injecting irrelevant "commentary" ... which should be discussed elsewhere? Honestly ...

The guy obviously needs help
, but what the hell does that have to do with summing the whole of a populace based on the actions one. (?)

Sadly, they're [stepfather's mentality] probably not alone.

[edit: to clarify "they're"]

[edit on 25-4-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This thing is a blot on the face of humanity and as with all child molesters should get a bullet in the brain and call it happy. This poor child my prayers go out to her and to her baby.

Speaking as a correctional officer this thing will be in protective custody at least for a while; yes we are required to keep him safe and alive; and doesn't that suck. But, unfortunately today's criminals don't really care about this at least as much as they used to. Please remember they don't care about their own lives what makes you think they care about anybody else's? Although the Aryan Nation at least here has been cleaning house so to speak so maybe....................

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
This man pretty much shattered every hope and dream this girl had. She is now responsible for mothering a child at the age of 10. When this girl is still in middle school, her child will be in Kindergarten.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Percent chance that the mother didn't know it was happening: 0%

The stepfather is a troglodyte, but there's a special circle of hell waiting for that mother.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
He should be shot imo.

Let's remember that this is the News Network, let's keep our comment civil, no matter what we think of this animal.

Truth be told, I'm not a vigilante and I believe in making the justice system work, but I always said, if anyone did it to one of my kids, I'd kill him myself and do the time. Instead of making my kid do the time of living in the same world with the @##@** wondering what they'll do next.

Never came to that, thankfully - it's a tiger mom thing.

I did meet a fellow once whose daughter was molested. The perp got a couple of years or some paltry crap - so he waited for the pervert at the penitentiary gates on the day of his release with a baseball bat and put him in a wheelchair for life.

Did time, but the bugger won't do it again.

[edit on 25-4-2007 by clearwater]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by clearwater
I did meet a fellow once whose daughter was molested. The perp got a couple of years or some paltry crap - so he waited for the pervert at the penitentiary gates on the day of his release with a baseball bat and put him in a wheelchair for life.

Did time, but the bugger won't do it again.

I completely understand. How many kids do you think this guy saved?

Sorry if that sounds harsh but I work in corrections and am very familiar with these animals. It would be against regulations but the beers would be on me when this father got out. It might be my oldest daughter next, she's 13 today.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
It's a sad freakin' world where a man can rape and impregnate a child for 2 years straight, and no that he probably won't die in prison(unless they kill him).

I have a friend serving 5 years for grafiti, I've seen drug dealers get 25 years for nothing but supplying, but you know it's a sad world when you see people locked up for longer for only a fraction of the crime. This man deserves to be hung.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Why oh why do we let scum like this live? We really need to crack down on these sick people fast and hard. This poor girl will be riding to school in the same school bus as her own daughter. Just think about that. Her daughter will be 20 when she is only 30 years old. That is a life sentence for this girl.

IMO a long walk off a short plank for this degenerate that ruined a potential great life with his horrible act.

I completely agree.. 25 years for a 26 year old makes him just over 50 when hes released. What are the odds he will attack someone else at the age of 50? High.

I think he, and anyone found guilty of actually raping, molesting a young PERSON (thats means boys to) should be killed.

That would include those slutty teachers. Kill em all.

This seems to be a growing trend in society today.. I would love to escape this country and raise my own children else where.

By the way, when shes 30 her kid will be 20! .. Im 20, and have friends 30+. Wierd.

[edit on 4/25/2007 by Rockpuck]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This made me sick. A friggin 10 year old? He should be convered in honey and stuck in a room with a swarm of angry killer bees. Naked.

Its not so difficult to believe that they parents were unaware of her pregnancy. remember, she was 10 years old. Most people do not believe that such young girls can get pregnant. When her belly started to swell, her parents just thought she might have been putting on baby fat which usually happens to girls a year or so before they go into puberty.

Did I mention this guy should be covered in honey and stuck in a room full of killer bees? I did? Oh, ok. Just making sure.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This guy is an ass no doubt.

not to know that your pre-adolescent child is pregnant,is beyond me

Oh come on, that is ridiculous. She was 9 ffs and the youngest ever recorded pregnancy was 8. Whatever though, I'm sure Bubba is waiting for this turd.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime

I agree, if the prisons in the USA are anything like the prisons in the UK, I doubt he'd last even 10 years before he was either driven to suicide or killed by another inmate.

Although even death is too good for people like that.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

look at me.

Ya ALL western parents huh? The problem is the western media only reports the bad. Forget the millions of good parents and their children. Your statement is not only biased but rascist also and I being an American father take offense to your self righteous ignorance.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

SpeakerofTruth,
can tell you that this guy will probably be put in protective custody.

That is ridiculous. He should be in the general of the general population. He doesn’t deserve protection. Where was this little girls protection. Who protected her. Not him!!!! UGGG.

DJMessiah,
She is now responsible for mothering a child at the age of 10.

The family put the baby up for adoption. She’ll just know she has one. A memory she should not have.

Rockpuck,
I think he, and anyone found guilty of actually raping, molesting a young PERSON (that means boys to) should be killed.

I totally agree with you here. You know most Americans would agree to death for the person in a case like this. So why is it not the law? What has happen to the law today?

It’s very possible her inside was so damaged she won’t be able to ever have kids again.
Some kids are not ready to have a child. It totally messes their insides up. Tears them all up. This poor girl. She will never, ever be the same again. Bless her heart.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join