It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things to do before I die.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
My list of things to do before I die includes seeing a UFO. What does one need to do to increase their chances of doing so? Do some areas have more activity than others? I've heard Sedona is one of these places but I've gotta keep it local for the time being. What equiptment would I need, if any? I live near Gettysburg, PA and would like to know if there are any especially good areas to do My "hunting'. A camera is definately needed(+ thinking), but is digital ok? I'll be sure to post My Earth-shattering, Pulitzer-prize winning photos here 1st!

Peace. K*

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
IMHO you won't need to go anywhere.I think very soon we will all be seeing ufos whether we want to or not.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
build a cloudbuster. they say it attracts ufos.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
They are everywhere though. Cities, Mountains, and everything in between. Just keep your eyes "UP". You look enough and you will see. No lie. I always recommend Military testing ranges, because they are a guarantee. Either our backengineered craft or their craft keeping tabs on our tests, from what I hear both are there. Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Watch the sky more often to start off with, since they fly...

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Don't waste your time and life expecting to see a ufo. If it happens it happens, I just don't see any sense in spending money and countless hours looking for them. Instead maybe invest in a really good telescope and observe the stars. This is much more satisfying then wasting time looking for something that may or may not occur. Anyways good luck with whatever you plain on doing.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetflock
build a cloudbuster. they say it attracts ufos.

What's a cloudbuster? What's it do?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
starwatcher- My plan is to go somewhere that has a higher chance of ufo activity, set up My chair, snuggle in a sleeping bag and enjoy the night sky-in hopes of seeing a ufo. Sharing a beautiful night and a thermos of mulled cider with someone You love is never a waste. Just in case I'll have My camera.

Peace. K*

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Demetre,

Im not saying you're more likely to "see" anything there but you might try High Rock. The view is nothing short of spectacular, and it's only about 30 minutes from Gettysburg. You can get there by taking Rt. 116 thru Fairfield to Rt. 16. Turn right and continue on Rt. 16 until you get to Blue Ridge Summit. Then turn left onto Rt. 550, and after about 5-6 miles you'll find yourself at the entrance to what used to be Ft. Ritchie, MD. Just follow that road to the top of the mountain and you'll reach High Rock. It's open to the public, and depending on when you go you might even find a few hang gliders taking off and soaring over the valley below.

Actually, I'm not sure as to any time restrictions for being there (i.e. after dusk, etc), but I think you'll find it quite the experience either way .. especially when there's no cloud cover. You can see at least 3 states and it really is beautiful up there. Again, I'm not saying there's a higher chance of "seeing' anything , but it's Very close in proximity to the little pentagon.

[edit on 26-4-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
www.orgonelab.org...
google around a bit. i didn't even read this particular link. TONS of info about it, just look around a bit, eventually you will find the "ufo" cloudbuster claims.
really though, you will be reading alot about weather changes and orgone energy.
meh,
www.metatech.org...&_orgone_generator.html
www.orgonelab.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.geocities.com...

some claim to have downed ufo's or attracted the attention of them. i have no idea if its bull#, but if i happen to move out of the city, closer to open fields, than I may build one myself-just out of curiosity.

edit: some claim that the fabled "Nazi Saucers" (I don't necessarily believe in all of this guys, just humor me
), run on orgone energy.

[edit on 26-4-2007 by jetflock]

new topics

top topics

join