It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giuliani Caught In Bizarre Building 7 Lie

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadoww
lol, i dont think so..
The building was smoking, then it fell in 6.5 seconds in exactly the same way as the Twin Towers..

A common misconception.

The twin towers were an explosive controlled demolition. They exploded, I.e. material was thrown outward; something never before done in a controlled demolition. This is testament to the professional nature of the planning of the destruction of the world trade center towers.

In order to completely bring down two towers which were characteristically similar to two metal pipes standing on their ends (because of their load bearing walls), the walls had to be blown out completely by high powered explosives from top to bottom faster than gravity (or the falling debris would have hit the partially destroyed tower before the next set of explosives had gone off creating a puff puff puff effect, which would have been even more obvious.)

WTC 7, however, was an example of a classic controlled demolition, an implosion.

Never before has a controlled demolition been done through explosion, mainly because the idea of controlling the demolition is to control the damage the building does as it falls, you cannot do this when huge bits of steel are hurled outward.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Do I think our government had a part in it? No. Do I think people IN our government had a part in it? Yes.

I think there were people that knew that the drills similar to what would be going on that day and let the "terrorists" know, somehow. Don't you find it very coincidental that what they were going to drill for was happening on the very same day? A little too much coincidence for me.

I don't buy into a lot of the conspiracy theories that surround 9/11, but I do have a lot of questions. Like how WTC 7 collapsed like it was being demolished, several hours after the other two collapsed. Why the owner of the buildings said to (quote) "pull" WTC 7. Why a press release was sent out that the WTC 7 collapsed 23 minutes prior to it collapsing. How airline stocks were being sold left and right a few days before the event. How the very same morning they were working on a drill about the WTC and Pentagon being attacked. How NO planes intercepted the airliners even though they had them in the air. How just THE DAY BEFORE, Dick Cheney was talking about the very same thing to major corporations, and was also talking to them about "outsourcing" our military to them. How no heads rolled after the event. How the Patriot Act was conceived in under 30 days. A lot of questions that still need to be answered.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Pull it. Let's think about this for a minute since it could be used in different contexts. He stated once, over the phone, on 9/11, to pull it. Now, Silverstien was informed throughout the day the status of the building, and it is provne by FDNY and PA testimony and eyewitness accounts that they were losing the building. THink about it. IF you set up a building to demo, why not do it when hte others fell? Makes sense right? Why wait 7 hours. Because they did not. WTC 7 was also the command center for emnergency response and there were people in there early in the morning of the attacks, and all FDNY was told to vacate when they knew it was unsafe.

Insurance replaces buildings, it does not line pockets. The price of rebuiulding WTC 1 and 2 will rise above the insurance payout. WTC 7 is rebuilt and open. Silverstien had nothing to gain, if anything i am sure he was distraught that the buildings he jsut leased and bought were destroyed.

I wish people would spend some time looking into Flight 93 rather than wasting time and energy on WTC 7. There is absolutely NO proof of demolition in the form of explosives or CD materials that would have been used.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Pull it. Let's think about this for a minute since it could be used in different contexts. He stated once, over the phone, on 9/11, to pull it. Now, Silverstien was informed throughout the day the status of the building, and it is provne by FDNY and PA testimony and eyewitness accounts that they were losing the building. THink about it. IF you set up a building to demo, why not do it when hte others fell?

So you are saying that possibly the owner and emergency persons decided that the building was unsafe and decided to line the bldg with explosives in preparation to "pull it"?

My assertion is if this is in fact the case that you cannot setup a bldg in such a short amount of time for controlled demolition. Even if you arent concerned with safety or accuracy of the collapse. Simply logistically speaking, getting the explosive people, getting the explosive material, getting the crew to make the setups, and timing everything, in little over say 5-6 hours? How logical is that?

Think about it, heck how long does it take for you to package a gift for someone, take it top the Post office, wait in line and finally post it? Or any simple task for that matter.

Here we're talking about studying the plans of the building, engineering which columns must go, in what order, what type of explosive to use, qty of explosive needed along with all of the logistical stuff needed as talked about above.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
No Greatlakes, I am not stating that it was demoed. I am trying to show that the building was unsafe and that the FDNY, PA and NYPD knew it. THey told there people to get back. Silverstien stated to pull it, but he as not referring to CD but the rescue operation and the attempt to save the building. Sorry for the confusion.

Why would the US want to destroy a building that was so important to them with the gov't offices and even CIA front companies. No sense whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Insurance replaces buildings, it does not line pockets. The price of rebuiulding WTC 1 and 2 will rise above the insurance payout. WTC 7 is rebuilt and open. Silverstien had nothing to gain, if anything i am sure he was distraught that the buildings he jsut leased and bought were destroyed.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he get or try to get 2X the insurance for the buildings...once for the loss and once for the attack?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I just don't buy the term "pull it" to mean to evacuate the building and pull the people from the building, see the video of Silverstein in the context of the interview/statement and decide for yourself.

Google Video Link

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Giuliani said terrorists “hate us and not because of anything bad we have done; it has nothing to do with Israel and Palestine. They hate us for the freedoms we have and the freedoms we want to share with the world.”

How stupid does this guy think people are. They have some cahones to do what they're doing. Treason before the eye's of the public, sending family members of families across America into a war that profit's the few and ultimately carries out occupation's required by AIPAC.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by scooler1
I just want to go on record here that I don't believe any of this conspiracy BS about 9/11. Did the US drop the ball on reading the intelligence info? Yes, but I do not think that they planned the whole thing. That kind of thinking is just plain crazy talk. Coming from a fire-fighter family, "pull it" means to pull out of the building and pull all operations of fire suppresion. Every one here that thinks that Bush & Co. planned this whole thing is completely off base, IMO. Weird things happen in fires, believe me I have heard many stories. Buildings collapse from fires all the time, and very quickly. Sorry but those of you who are obsesed with all the conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11 need to find a more meaningful hobby (or a girlfriend.)

I don't buy the whole "we designed these buildings to withstand an airplane impact - but, we didn't factor in the jet fuel" theory.

We all know the billionaire Larry Silverstein is a firefighter lingo buff and uses the terms "pull it," "feeder," and "forward lay" regularly - especially when he's on camera.

I've seen several structure fires before. Granted, none involved jet fuel, but the houses and buildings I've seen never collapsed - the fire just gutted them. And they were wooden.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Well as far as I'm concerned the who is unimportant asking who did it keeps us guessing like trying to figure out some kind of lame ass magic trick who did it the CIA , FBI NSA MI6, secret government , it Also keeps us from asking the most important question WHY.... Why did 911 have to happen WHO has the power to cover it up ....these are the questions we should be getting answers to.

just for shiats and giggles read the top story of the day on September10 2001 and ask yourself how ironic this story comes out the day before 911.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-4-2007 by chris0871]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join