It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giuliani Caught In Bizarre Building 7 Lie

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Giuliani Caught In Bizarre Building 7 Lie

www.prisonplanet.com

Claims WTC 7 collapsed in stages, Kerry Building 7 admission explodes on You Tube popularity charts

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Rudy Giuliani has been caught in a bizarre lie about WTC 7, in which he claims the building collapsed in stages over a sustained period of time, when in reality the structure fell in under seven seconds. Giuliani also reveals that he expected the twin towers to collapse but "not in the way they did."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
This is bizarre, by now everyone and their mothers know the history of the WTC 7 building collapse, that it came down in short order (6.5 secs) on the afternoon the same day the twin towers collapsed.

So why is Giuliani saying stuff about stages with regards to the WTC collapse?

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 25-4-2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
If I recall correctly, the building had a partial collapse and it was simply a matter of time before the whole thing came down. Perhaps that is what he was referring to.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
lol, i dont think so..
The building was smoking, then it fell in 6.5 seconds in exactly the same way as the Twin Towers..
Definite controlled demolition..
It has even been admitted that it was pulled.
Anyone that still doubts they were all controlled demolition is ignorant as far as i am concerned.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Though Republicans have been adamant about how robust Homeland Security efforts should be, how effective the Patriot Act is and how important it is that we continue to fight the war in Iraq, the whole "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" act that is now unfolding regarding the collapse of the WTC buildings will undo Republican election efforts.

There is a piece of yarn loose, and as more of these stories come to light, the yarn will be pulled, the sweater will unravel, and the people responsible for telling the American public the truth will be left naked for it.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
the building was smoking because it was on fire. It was reported (by firemen) to be leaning, to have a large hole in the building, to be bulging on one side. All things hinting towards the eventual collapse.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadoww
lol, i dont think so..
The building was smoking, then it fell in 6.5 seconds in exactly the same way as the Twin Towers..
Anyone that still doubts they were all controlled demolition is ignorant as far as i am concerned.

and you DEFINITLY know that it was controlled demo...

It's been coverd 1 million times (apprx) that "pull it" is a term used by firemen to GET OUT... not collapse a building...

and enough with the insults... calling people ignorant isn't nice.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I am ignorant. My wife tells me this all the time.

I am not a believer in the controlled demolition theory on any of the buildings. It was too huge a task to accomplish without getting caught. Too many people would have been involved, too many risks at exposure. that, to me, sums up the issue. All the little tidbits people use as their basis for the argument add up to nothing and all the various reasons behind a possible gov't operation are so diverse and so varying in scope that it makes it almost impossible to believe any of them. I've heard Bush was behind the first WTC attack, when Clinton was president. I've heard the demo explosives were built into the building when it was constructed, I've heard it was Israel, it was Cheney it was aliens it was my daughter etc.

Ignorance, in my mind, is being so desperate for a conspiracy that you are blinded by the truth.

The US gov't failed us on many levels prior to, the day of and the subsequent aftermess of 9/11. They dropped the ball and let it happen. Intentionally? I can't imagine that but I cannot rule it out. They might not have expected the destruction to be as bad as it was. They've been lying and covering their asses ever since.

Did they plan this operation and pull it off in the short period that Bush was in office? No way.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Everyone here is assuming that Bush is 100% responsible, no?

What if this stretched back to when the first bombing of the WTC happened?

I really don't want to believe in this conspiracy theory any more than the next person, but if there is not a smoking, I think its fair to say that you can easily smell something burning here...and if you look at any of the video on the collapse of the towers, it really doesn't seem to make sense.

For buildings that were as tall as they were, is it even possible for the hottest of fires to have that effect in such short of a time?

For building #7, is it possible to have sustained collateral damage from that far away sufficient enough to have it collapse, and so rapidly.

Again, I am not pointing a finger necessarily, I am just like everyone else who is truly looking at this event with more than disbelief. I would like the unadulterated truth, and sadly, we all may never get it.

As for Giuliani, he's as caught up in the food processor of lies and truths as any politician. The lucky thing for him is, he was the one in charge as the rest of humanity in NYC did all the hard work of carrying on life after the fact. No matter what, he'll always be able to relate his presence to the strength of those people, those fireman, those policemen...the heros.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Maybe Giuliani instead of saying WTC 7 went down "in stages, really meant to say WTC 7 was "staged" LOL

As far as Bush being responsible for planning any conspiracies regarding 9/11-nah not intelligent enough.

[edit on 25-4-2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Bush may have come up with the idea, but he didn't plan it, he's not that smart. I mean, he has MORE faith in a person who can't remember anything, because he told the senate everything he possibly could.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
It fell in two parts, stages, and the total collapse time was closer to 30 seconds. Don't believe everything you read and hear on the Internet.

9/11 is linked to the WTC bombing in 93 and to the Oklahoma City bombing. Look up the name Hussain al-Hussaini and it will crack your Bush 9/11 conspiracy.

This is not a deal breaker by any means. As long as HIllary keeps changing her accent Guliani has nothing to worry about.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadoww

ok who inside the loop admitted it was demolition? Meaning a reference.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
It fell in two parts, stages, and the total collapse time was closer to 30 seconds. Don't believe everything you read and hear on the Internet.

9/11 is linked to the WTC bombing in 93 and to the Oklahoma City bombing. Look up the name Hussain al-Hussaini and it will crack your Bush 9/11 conspiracy.

If you don't want us to believe everything we read and hear on the Internet, where do you want us to 'look up' Hussain al-Hussaini?

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Well, aren't we quite the wiseass Mr. TheStev? Well, before the internet, there were these things called books. You can start there. Like I said, don't believe everything. That statement does not mean not to use it, but excercise caution.

Reading something From PrisonPlanet is not the same as wikipedia or using google. Do you understand the analogy? Now, have anything to add to the post, or jsut trolling for S & G's?

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Yes! Go read those books, dont look at the internet.

Because as we know, everything in books are true.

::goes to reading Harry Potter::

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Wolf, only your ego surpsasses your sarcasm...

[edit on 25-4-2007 by esdad71]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
There are also books written that offer evidence that 9/11 was indeed an inside job. Should those be overlooked, or not believed? And I've seen many videos, and read many witness testimonies, that would contradict your statement abouth WTC7 coming down in "closer to thirty seconds".

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
Yes! Go read those books, dont look at the internet.

Because as we know, everything in books are true.

::goes to reading Harry Potter::

You guys know nothing at all, Harry Potter.

I know where the Real Truth lies. Oxymoron?

........goes back to reading the National Enquirer.

apc

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Reading something From PrisonPlanet is not the same as wikipedia or using google. Do you understand the analogy?

I don't, actually. PrisonPlanet is mostly agenda driven propaganda. Wikipedia is truth intermixed with manipulated truth and outright lies. Google... well it's up to the user to figure out what is truth.

Books are for the most part just as useless unless the author has a proven history of reputable writings.

When it comes down to it, unless you were actually there, almost nothing can be trusted unquestionably.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join