It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check out my rap!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Ok, I'm done putting it online. This is my myspace music profile, where there is 1 song so far, check it out:

profile.myspace.com...

or www.myspace.com/spetsnazgangsta

and this is a lil video on photobucket.com:

s56.photobucket.com...

peace from Russian soldier

[edit on 25-4-2007 by Russian soldier]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I don't usually listen to rap. No nothing about it. But what I noticed in yours was a lot of bad language. And an angry voice. For me I didn't like it. But, someone else might. I don't know.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
my bad, well if you don't like rap, you won't like mine, either, its not very different. It doesn't have that much bad language, at least less then other rap, oh yeah, the video, we were just fooling around, lol. As for my voice, it sounds angry? I thought it sounded gangsta, lol, I still can't get used to my voice, because it sounds different when I speak then when I hear my recorded voice.

there are different kinds of rap, too btw, that song is straight out gangsta rap, which uses the most bad words of all rap, and usually deals with violence, thuggish life, etc, should've warned you first, lol, my bad. Not all my songs will be like that, I rap different kinds, some about my life and struggles, some about "pimpin"
, and some that are straight out gangsta.

[edit on 25-4-2007 by Russian soldier]

new topics

join