It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A CD thought experiment

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by coughymachine
since it's now a 'COULD', with all its implied sense of improbability, what happens when we're faced with it happening twice in quick succession

Fair point, agreed - and we could argue the principles of probablity theory for a very long time if necessary.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I am very surprised that no one of our usual intelligent posters followed up on the VERY suspicious nature of 2 events on 9/11 :

the 2 planes BOTH impacted a computer floor with loads of backup batteries.

One from FUJI bank, a Japanese owned bank, and one a floor owned by a former member of the Kissinger cartel.

Lots of Japanese have still not forgiven and will never do, the droppings of 2 atomic bombs on Nagasaki and Hiroshima.
Enough possible plots to think of for that old conman, Kissinger.

Secondly, in my opinion, you could only have a faint possibility of the scenario proposed by Coughymachine, if you would imagine a structure which is very tapered to the top, like the Sears Tower in Chicago.

Then one could think of the top part blown apart, and sinking into the wider rest of the tower.
It still would take considerably more time to the end of the global collapse to overcome the natural resistance of such a building, and the build-in safety factors of the steel components.

I'm strongly opposed to such a scenario, because a natural collapse of any steel building would look totally different compared to what we saw happening 3 times on 9/11.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The law of co-incidences states:

1st time is accidental
2nd time is co-incidental
3rd time is deliberate.

[edit on 8-5-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirageofdeceit
The three laws of nature:

1st time is accidental