It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masive Global Earthquake And Aftershocks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
What a dream I had last night. to put it in perspective I have only had about 3-4 dreams as vivid as this in my entire lifetime.

There was a massive earthquake or earthquakes that took place somewhere in America. Los Angeles was mentioned in the dream but there was also a map of some area along the Ohio river. Then the aftershocks started happening, one after another after another across the entire planet. There was also scenes of massive traffic back ups on the highways and everybody was brandishing a firearm.

That it about the gist of it but there is no way that I can describe how vivid and real it was.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Just to kind of piggy back your dream. I never have dreamt of earthquakes any that I can recall anyway.
However, a few nights ago I had a dream that the Gulf of Mexico right off the coast of Florida had a 10.0 and as I watched this happen I heard a HUGE ripping sound almost like a zipper unzipping and it ripped a line right up the Gulf through Louisiana and up through the states into the Ohio Valley.

I woke up and the next morning I told my husband about how strange that dream was. I know it wasn't a prediction of any kind as what is the likehood of a 10.0 anywhere, but it was pretty intense nonetheless.

Just thought I would share.

join