It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trojan Condoms (Not as explicit as you might think.)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
If you made it past the thread title, you're probably willing to hear me out here. For the longest time, I've been wondering why on earth a company would use the name "Trojan" for their condoms. Doesn't it bother anyone else that the analogy that this company has chosen to use for their condoms is that of an army that loaded their "soldiers" into this trojan horse, waited until the enemy was good and drunk, got let into the enemies gate, then snuck all of their soldiers out through a secret door? Is that really the kind of analogy we want for a product that's supposed to prevent pregnancy? Is there something I'm missing here? Anyone else with me on this?

That's really all I've got to say about that.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Pretty good rubbaz, I use em
, as for the name, lol, well I did used to wonder about the name, lol.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
They are a lot better then the generic ones you get for free here at planned parent hood. Those ones are too damn tight. hahahah. Now I think I am getting to explicit here.

Who knows maybe the name Trojan aka soldiers implies you know.... your little soldiers as you suggested. hahahah. You must have known this thread would have gotten a bit explicit.

I will just be quiet now.

[edit on 4-24-2007 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Ahahahahahhaha!! you make a very good point. Makes you wonder about their goals huh? LOL

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Yeah, tight condoms suck :shk: they ruin everything, especially when they end up ripping

oh yeah, I've been wondering how to get free ones from da Doc, I heard they're really good, and da Docs are supposed to give em out for free? I'm spending too much money on them!

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Probably because it sounded "manly", also like "Ramses". Funny about the complaint about overly-tight condoms. I always thought Trojans were too tight, and I'm just an average joe, as far as I'm concerned. I found Lifestyles were more comfortable, but I never tried the Trojan Magnum line; I guess they might have been more comfortable.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I overly use Lifestyles, too. I've used trojans, but I don't use them now. Lifestyles are pretty good and are pretty "strong" too.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It's a conspiracy!!! The condom is the Trojan horse!!! heheheee....

Good one. Sure gets one thinking.... maybe they didn't give the name enough thought... hahahaaa

This mistake may come back to haunt them... looks like they are gonna need a very large and loyal fan base to save them haahaaaaa......

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
I overly use Lifestyles, too. I've used trojans, but I don't use them now. Lifestyles are pretty good and are pretty "strong" too.

I have always found Lifestyles nearly cut of my circulation. I do not like them. Not good seeing as that would reduce the amount of blood flow to the penis which means hello flaccidness.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy
It's a conspiracy!!! The condom is the Trojan horse!!! heheheee....

Good one. Sure gets one thinking.... maybe they didn't give the name enough thought... hahahaaa

This mistake may come back to haunt them... looks like they are gonna need a very large and loyal fan base to save them haahaaaaa......

man, this is one of the things that irritates me, when people call every SINGLE thing a conspiracy, man,,,,calm down there, take a deep breathe! Sheesh, calling everything a conspiracy is a bit too much

top topics

join