It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pre collapse shaking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
check it out at 17 seconds how the steady camera shakes for a good 2/3 seconds

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Seen it before, lots of times. Im sure there will be a thread here somewhere.

God i've seen so much and heard so many theories on this its unreal.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Well, this theory has some substantial evidence to it: CD.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The shake, and the registered seismographs, were caused by microfusion devices (h-bombs). Thats all i can really input to this thread, other than that the shake is direct evidence for a really big explosion taking place somewhere in the tower/s.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The smallest nuke detonated by NK recently was thought to be about 2kt, and it registered a massive 4 on the Richter scale. A nuke it wasn't (in the WTC).

It was far more likely to be conventional explosives as there is a minimum yield required to get any form of chain reaction, and that has a minimum impact. Anything bigger just results in a bigger bang and a bigger recording.

Remember also that the Richter scale is logarithmic, not linear etc.

What about the total lack of radiation????

[edit on 24-4-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
The shake, and the registered seismographs, were caused by microfusion devices (h-bombs).

I dont disagree that there was something very fishy with 9/11, but you cant really conclude without any hard data/evidence that the explosions were caused by microfusion devices.

I could do an analogy, but obviously you can see why i might think that it would be impossible to come to this conclusion without a definitive smoking gun for the h-bomb theory.

I think its better to stay with conventional explosives and not stray too far into the murky mist of sudden assumptions of high-calibre weaponry.

If they have anything to hide (obviously they do, too many co-incidences on that day), it will eventually come out, by trickles or one end-all story.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hmmmmmm....Just found this, anyone know if this is real?

From 'Restricted Data Declassification Decisions 1946 to the present'.

"Mere fact that the U.S. has developed a munition suitable for demolition work." (57-5) Declassified Aug 1958 .
..."The fact that we are interested in and are continuing studies on a weapon for minimizing the emerging flux of neutrons and internal induced activity. Declassified Jan 1967"
..."The fact of weapon laboratory interest in Minimum Residual Radiation (MRR) devices. The fact of successful development of MRR devices."Declassified March 1976

Source

Until I saw this I dismissed the nuke theory, but if this is real then it definitely opens up the possibility of some kind of nuclear weapon being used.

And this...

Sept. 12, 2006 -- According to sources who worked with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) at Ground Zero on and after 911, residents of southern Manhattan and rescue and clean-up workers involved in the recovery operations at the site of the former World Trade Center are experiencing an unusually high rate of non-Hodgkin lymphoma -- a cancer that is common among individuals who have been exposed to extremely high levels of ionizing radiation, such as that from nuclear blasts and major nuclear reactor leaks...

Source

Again unless this is BS then the use of a clean MMR nuke would answer a lot of WTC/9-11 questions....

[edit on 24/4/2007 by ANOK]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The micronuke is nothing new. Backpack size versions, called SADMs were around in the late 60's, where one could "dial-a-yield". That is over 50 years ago. To think they havent advanced further is nieve. With todays technology you can make pure microfusion devices, which can be of very little yield, but still packing the punch of a fusion reaction.

The London bombing in 1993 i believe was an example of a microdevice, aswell as the Bali bombings. In bali, the hole in the road is a bit of a giveaway, aswell as concrete being stripped down to the re-bar, and victims disappearing.

www.vialls.com...

All the evidence fits something more than conventional explosives, or thermate. The meteorite found shows a portion of several floors of the WTC compressed into one block, steel and concrete actually fused together, with bits of carbonized paper sticking out here n there.

The way the towers collapsed... I have all the angles of the collapse for both towers saved on my HD, and when you watch it from all angles the conclusion is inescapable...the towers literally disintegrated and peeled open. The very idea of a "collapse" is just moronic!!

top topics

join