It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Torture in U.S? Do heads of state Know? Is this real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
(Sorry I accidentally posted this in the politics section and didn't know how to move it here.)

But here it is:

Torture in Us? Do heads of state know? Is this real?

So my friend is protesting Dick Cheney speaking at BYU this thursday. He is going in person with Professor Jones who was booted from the faculty for bringing up 9-11 ideas. They are protesting torture procedures while he is in town this thursday. I am not in agreement with protesting a commencement period. Mainly because it is a special occasion for many people.

www.indybay.org...

Not only that, the professor and my friend have designed a "torture subject" suit of a person staning on a metal box being electricuted. Now I haven't seen any proof this government is torturing terrorists. Has anyone heard anything about this.

Anyway the "subject" looks just like this:

www.consensus.net...

I have looked into it a bit and there is some verification of torture, and that heads of state are aware of this. Is this true?

Note these pictures are VERY graphic!

More torture pics:

i151.photobucket.com...

Iraqi prisoners:

www.bigozine2.com...

i151.photobucket.com...

i151.photobucket.com...

i151.photobucket.com...

deepblade.net...

Now I for one am having a really hard time swallowing all this and my friend is swearing Cheney and other heads of state are fully aware. I am conservative. And, although I do believe in conspiracy theories, I'm having a particularly hard time with this.

Does anyone have info for or against this?

[edit on 24-4-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

[edit on 24-4-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by theutahbigfoothunter
Torture in Us? Do heads of state know? Is this real?

The heads of state are the ones who authorized torture.

Welcome to the new America. Anyone who speaks thier mind or questions the government will be subject to the same treatment.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
This is real!

I have seen some of these pictures before, in an Abu Ghraib documentary, and also from some other sources (photographs). They are real cases of torture, mostly committed in Iraq (Abu Ghraib camp), and while the torture has stopped there, according to an armed forces source it has basically mutated to Iraqi's being tortured in there own homes instead of at one camp.

Remember too that the estimated amount of innocent people held at these camps was around 90%.. People were just rounded up for things like carrying a passport with a mobile - as this was seen as a possible "terrorist bomb detonation kit"

Some Abu Ghraib video's

I'm waiting to see "The Ghosts of Abu Ghraib" in full - it's said to expose a lot more of this stuff going on.

And that chair thing, is that type of torture like waterboarding - to give the tortured the feeling they are going to die.

www.prisonplanet.com...

[edit on 24-4-2007 by adjay]

new topics

join