It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush is a fool???? If you buy that you're being played as the fool!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Yup, the Queen's recent visit.. Someone else has cross posted the image here on ATS now..

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   

i couldn't agree more.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Don't think he's a fool but made the wrong foolish moves. Too much might and not enough cunning. Not enough cunning and too much might.
Gave direction without knowing the reason why. Went left when he should have stayed firm going straight through -- (Aphghanistan).

Had the US Congress in his hands and now has impeachment possibilities biting his behind. To my recent knowledge, the only one played as a fool was the US Congress, but not anymore it seems. Under Pelosi.

Dallas

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Thanks. I hope this one gets some flags because this is a major fallacy that affects millions in not billions worldwide.

I'd like to point out that I said that before the flags feature became the "new" WATS. I won't say that again. And I'd like to see them remove the ability for people to Flag their own threads.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Too much might and not enough cunning. Not enough cunning and too much might.

I call that dictatorial arrogence.

Had the US Congress in his hands and now has impeachment possibilities biting his behind. To my recent knowledge, the only one played as a fool was the US Congress, but not anymore it seems. Under Pelosi.

Pelosi came right out and said impeachment was off the table. That was week one if I remember correctly. The Dem's have settled down the "rubber stamp" effect, but little has or will change. Even CNN was reporting this week that the Dem's sold out the American People. Forget about the Left/Right system, it's a fraud and they're all imperialists when you scrape away the moral-emotional wedge issues (that should be up to the states to decide anyways).

[edit on 19-5-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Another good thread, IIB.

Bush may not be the brightest bulb on the tree, but I do think that he’s playing a role with all this bumbling good old boy image crap. That’s the farthest thing in the world from what he really is: an Ivy League, silver spoon, NE establishment elitist and occultist.

Seems to me there’s a definite method to his feigned madness. Think about all Bush symbolizes and has come to be associated with. Christianity and conservative values, unilateral military action and national sovereignty, etc. These are all things that are enmity to a global government. I think Bush (and the USA along with him) have been set up to take the blame of a planned global conflagration which will usher in global government. Just as Germany had to be brought down for a unified Europe to exist, so the USA must be brought down for a united world, with Bush playing our Hitler.

BTW, does it seem to you that this part of Bush’s image has been pushed a bit less since the last election?

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Dubya is a "Grade A" moron. I'm sorry, the man has too many "Bushisms" attesting to this fact. Nobody, repeatedly, says that many stupid and outrageous things by accident AND you can't just write that stuff up. Some of the things he's recorded saying puts many a comedian to shame in the laugh department.

Dubya's political success has more to do with the machine behind the Bush brand.. starting with his wicked daddy.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I am with massexodus on this one.

GWB lacks the intellect and that is no act. One is tempted to comment on the intellect of a nation which would elect him too.

He sold a lie to the people after the outrage of 9/11. That the solution to terrorism was to invade Iraq. Al Qaeda had nothing to do with Iraq under Saddam's regime.

Having made the mistake of invading and occupying, he has now created a breeding ground for terrorism. He has strengthened the hand of Syria and Iran in the region. He suffers from that common human frailty of being unable to admit he made a mistake.

Nazi Germany thought it could occupy all of Europe and subjugate the will of a whole continent. Look what happened to them.

Is it possible Bush and co had an ulterior motive of keeping oil prices high...

Possibly, but if so then that's not very smart either. High oil prices have made it economic to develop oil in previously uneconomic areas. In my own country New Zealand there have been recent discoveries of huge oil fields and that is just one example. The Timor sea is another. Once these discoveries start producing oil, there will be a huge worldwide glut of oil driving prices down.

High oil prices have also spurred development of hybrid powered cars, hydrogen fuel cell driven cars and all electric cars. The public are begining to take these new types of vehicle very seriously and they are becoming cool status symbols replacing large gas guzzlers.

If there ever was a conspiracy by Bush to keep up oil prices, then hoo-ray because that was dumb too.

[edit on 27-5-2007 by sy.gunson]

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by massexodus
Dubya is a "Grade A" moron. I'm sorry, the man has too many "Bushisms" attesting to this fact. Nobody, repeatedly, says that many stupid and outrageous things by accident AND you can't just write that stuff up. Some of the things he's recorded saying puts many a comedian to shame in the laugh department.

Dubya's political success has more to do with the machine behind the Bush brand.. starting with his wicked daddy.

I think you hit it on the head here. The Bushes are some of the main players in the ruling elite.

I've read a number of books about both George's and one thing that is consistent is they mention a complete lack of intellectual curiousity in both of them.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
If what you are saying here is true and he is not a fool, then can someone please explain the whitehouse official video in my thread here

Sorry, I personally think he's an "animatronic" still in testing.

[edit on 1/6/2007 by nerbot]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I'm new here so please bear with me. The important thing here is that both opinions (he's a fool/he's not a fool) seem to both be correct. This is very confusing and leaves me with several questions.

Is he intelligent but also "losing it"?
Does he realize how much he embarrasses the people of this country with his actions and speech?
Is there a medical reason for this behavior or is it indeed intentional?
Does he care how he appears to the world?
What are his motives for appearing that incompetent?

I have never in my entire life, even during the 60's, cringed just to see the Presidents face on tv. I know that at some point he will say or do something that will make me want to hide in shame. His policies of course are another story for another thread.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Maybe the thread heading should suggest that while Bush most certainly has limited intellectual ability, those who control him and use him as a front are slightly less intellectually challenged. But not by much.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6
Maybe the thread heading should suggest that while Bush most certainly has limited intellectual ability, those who control him and use him as a front are slightly less intellectually challenged.

Perhaps. This thread was one of my offshoot threads that stemmed from red herring arguments by rude people elsewhere. That is the main reason behind rudeness of the title, as with a couple other example threads I've done.

I'm not arguing that Bush is a genius, but the way he's presented as a complete and utte rmoron these days isn't the case either. I think much of his stupor in recent times comes from and melted conscious from all of his misdeeds, as well as aving his brain twisted from lies stacked on top of constant lies on a number of critical issues. It must suck being a guilty puppet whose entire spectre is a total faslehood and fabrication.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
First off, we all need to admit that we are just speculating here. None of us "knows" the reason why Bush's speaking skills appear the way they do. Here is a list of the suggestions I've seen.

1. He's just stupid.
2. It's all an act. The purposes could be to give the American people an image that Bush's PR crew thinks is more easily identifiable to them, to make plausible the excuse for "accidentally screwing up" things like Iraq, or both. There is some historical support for the idea of a president portraying himself in a negative light for gain. Bush's father was depicted as a wimp throughout his campaign and presidency. If people had remembered how ruthless you have to be in order to become head of the CIA, they would have seen the original Bush's presidency in a very different light.
3. Years of partying with booze, coc aine, and likely other drugs have damaged his brain.
4. Presenile dementia.
5. He has trouble speaking well when he doesn't believe what he's saying.
6. He has trouble speaking well when he's talking about things he doesn't understand.
7. He's under so much pressure he can barely function.
8. Other psychological problems

To this list, I'd like to add some other possibilities for consideration.

9. The mind control methods used on him by his controllers have taken a toll.
10. Guilt. Although he's done sadistic things all his life, while president he's done them not just to individuals but to the world as well.
11. George Bush has been replaced by an impersonator.

Personally, I think the answer is a combination of several things on that list.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I do find it hilarious that most people consider Bush an incompetent fool who has no clue what he is doing, yet they also seem to consider him an evil genius. Unless he is actually twins who switch ((the fool babbling stupid speeches and launching incompetent wars while the evil genius put together 9/11 and silence the masses)) Which one is it? It's hard to believe the Liberals if they have no solid beliefs themselves.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
everybody who has less than an MBA from Yale isnt on the same level as GW. there is a term in psychology called sour grapes. its of course molded after the esop fable about the fox who cant get the grapes and concludes that 'they are sour and i didnt want them anyway'. how many people here have ever addressed the nation? the most well spoken intelligent individual is not always so well spoken when faced with such a burden. i think a lot of the people against bush pick at his mannerisms because of 'sour grapes'. they dont have a masters degree from an ivy league school and they arent president. i can therefore safely infer that a portion of those people arent stupid, per se, and wish to make the president look 'dumber than them'.

that isnt to say that well spoken educated people dont have 'blonde moments' either, but i admit he has his fair share if not more. well find out in 2008 if he was the evil genius so many make him out to be.

[edit on 15-6-2007 by jprophet420]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistor

Seems to me there’s a definite method to his feigned madness. Think about all Bush symbolizes and has come to be associated with. Christianity and conservative values, unilateral military action and national sovereignty, etc. These are all things that are enmity to a global government. I think Bush (and the USA along with him) have been set up to take the blame of a planned global conflagration which will usher in global government. Just as Germany had to be brought down for a unified Europe to exist, so the USA must be brought down for a united world, with Bush playing our Hitler.

That's basically how I view him, a scapegoat.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Some MBA every business he tried failed. And don't try and claim the Texas Rangers, he was just a figurehead... his holdings in it were minor.

He's no fool though I will grant that; he's far more dangerous than just an idiot... bushism has been laying the foundation for a dictatorship brick by brick since he was given office.

I do think those he has some mental disorder which affects his ability to reason clearly or to speak coherently. The evidence is overwhelming. Doubt it? Watch him debate Ann Richards and then watch him debate Kerry or failing that try and speak without a script.

[edit on 19-6-2007 by grover]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Becoming a pathelogical liar over the course of a few years is comparable in itself to brain trauma. Then there's the emotional aspects behind the lies.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I will agree that Bush is no fool. For one reason, the media, the whole entire media was on his back two weeks after he started the Iraqi war. But, if you think about it, the Illuminati supposedly controls the Media, so, even though Bush is being ridiculed by all of the stars and news reporters, the ones who are actually unconnected to the vile garbage on TV, do not ridicule him. This would indicate that Bush is exactly what this country needs.

But I do not agree with his policy on Illegal Immigrants. I do not believe that any illegal immigrant should be here in the US. Yes, I have a heart, and yes, I know that they have hard lives over there, while we have good lives over here.
But still, think of the impact on our nation of the Illegal Immigrants coming into all of your cities, all of our towns. They will work for less money, which would steal away our manual labor jobs, and they would make our population and poverty rate skyrocket. The only thing that would come good out of this would be the big businesses that proffit off of this kind of stuff.

Bush is good for our country, but he still needs to work out a few problems.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join